Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245851 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Haba......Mr Vicjustice.... easy na embarassed
It wasn't me, it was he who suggested that i'm older than his father. I only responded appropriately.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Lol, you don't need to search, others will definitely search for you in www.babefishing.com
funny you...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

It wasn't me, it was he who suggested that i'm older than his father. I only responded appropriately.
ok...enough already. Go and fish for babes tongue
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by mrpataki(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Busybody2:

Bingo! Bullseye!! You can say that again and again and again and again!! First he lovingly steps forward to collect the award for being banned many times, now he suddenly develops amnesia and is trying to shove the award under the carpet, hmmm...In the other news, see person with two left feet claiming best dancer. If I hear... cool I bet he even sucks at dancing palongo.

Phew, he is on his way out! Good riddance to bad rubbish, now I can clearly see front and the next sly underhanded tactic the so-called professional group Tehn has up their sleeves...

Oshisko! cool
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

ok...enough already. Go and fish for babes tongue
I'll go and fish if you'd be there to be fished for cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

I'll go and fish if you'd be there to be fished for cheesy grin
Emmmm...no thanks! *dials Mrs Vicjustice* angry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Emmmm...no thanks! *dials Mrs Vicjustice* angry
Buy you knew that there is a "Mrs Vicjustice" before you told me to "go and fish for babes", didn't you?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Buy you knew that there is a "Mrs Vicjustice" before you told me to "go and fish for babes", didn't you?
and you were also aware I had an "Oga at the top" before you insisted I join you in the pond,didn't you?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by hakinwale1: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls, which of these programmes do u know is more lucrative for an Accouting graduate; MSc in Financial Accounting or Financial Management?
Thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

and you were also aware I had an "Oga at the top" before you insisted I join you in the pond,didn't you?
Lol, how could I have known that you have an "oga", you never mentioned... besides, i didn't say anything about your "oga", you were the one that brought "Mrs Vicjustice" into our private talk. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Haba......Mr Vicjustice.... easy na embarassed

If I ''sama'' you ehn! angry angry

Vicjustice:

Young boy, you don't make mistakes, right?

You are not even ashamed of yourself. At over 50 years of age, you are still ''babefishing''. Agbaya ara galatia......aka fami ni irugbon. Your likes are the FFKs of this world who are busy lickking the totos of the agemates of their granddaughter. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself. At your age, you still cannot write simple English.

Does your Irish oyinbo wife even know you are ''babefishing'' on the internet? Mr abi na Dr Victor. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Lol, how could I have known that you have an "oga", you never mentioned... besides, i didn't say anything about your "oga", you were the one that brought "Mrs Vicjustice" into our private talk. grin cheesy cheesy
private talk? undecided yeye somebody!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by blank(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
hakinwale1:
pls, which of these programmes do u know is more lucrative for an Accouting graduate; MSc in Financial Accounting or Financial Management?
Thanks

Msc Finance/financial mgt/mgt etc. As an accounting graduate, once you are chartered, you don't need anything further except you plan on lecturing. Then you can continue till PHD. Otherwise, expand your scope.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

private talk? undecided yeye somebody!

LOL! I kuku warned you.

hakinwale1:
Thanks

Financial Management by all means. Goodluck.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by succulent1(f): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by RobinHez(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
dolarland:

lol.. i searched simple sever na ur name full everywere.... pls add me on whatsapp with thanks... i no won derail this thread
hehe...na idea i dey use o..

uhm...i no dey whatsapp....

but u fit ask me anything here...i go try answer smiley
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dolarland(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
RobinHez:

hehe...na idea i dey use o..

uhm...i no dey whatsapp....

but u fit ask me anything here...i go try answer smiley
kk do me one favor... edit my number commot for ur quote.

then post the procedure for pc.... no vex for d disturbance thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by RobinHez(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
dolarland:
kk do me one favor... edit my number commot for ur quote.

then post the procedure for pc.... no vex for d disturbance thanks
have u downloaded the simple server?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dolarland(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
RobinHez:

have u downloaded the simple server?
yes just the settings for modem and firefox i need
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by RobinHez(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
dolarland:
yes just the settings for modem and firefox i need
u use the normal mtn settings on the modem, then open the ss app on the pc...goto Firefox network settings and set proxy and port to 127.0.0.1 8080 respectively. save and go back...it should work fine!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dolarland(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2015
RobinHez:
u use the normal mtn settings on the modem, then open the ss app on the pc...goto Firefox network settings and set proxy and port to 127.0.0.1 8080 respectively. save and go back...it should work fine!
thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by TheHood: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
;
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Syncan(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
OAM4J:

Kindly get me free from the grip of this antispambot in religious section and unhide my post as well, I believe it's an error.

cc other mods: lalasticlala, Ishilove, 1forall, CrazyMan, Afam4eva, MrKnowitall, MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe, etc.

N.B. Make una no vex o. I tried "mail mod" first before this o, but e never work till now.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Syncan(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
^^^ Thanks guys.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Merkki(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mr Seun Osewa, I get directed to dis attached page from dis thread https://www.nairaland.com/2510602/bring-sahara-reporters-down-barr/7

Am I safe?

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by duduKING(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Watch Empire's Season 2 trailer h http:///LvZzzT #anticipate its gonna be =-x
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Shugakay(f): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please show me love by visiting @theeventshowng and @tresbienevents on Instagram and also like (vote) my pics @shugaK.... thanks so much 4 ur support. Its #PinkmatterselfieChallenge
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shugakay:
Please show me love by visiting @theeventshowng and @tresbienevents on Instagram and also like (vote) my pics @shugaK.... thanks so much 4 ur support. Its #PinkmatterselfieChallenge
Sighting u here 4 the very 1st time....lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.