Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure (12834 Views)

Reps’ Bill Seeks 10-Year-Jail Sentence For Disclosure Of Security Agents’ ID / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians / Intels: NPA Explains Sack Of Atiku’s Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by tishbite43: 11:49am On Feb 05
Na Atiku and Tinubu get Intels na
That one na open secret
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by LandMann: 11:58am On Feb 05
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/cac-hides-intels-ownership-frustrates-request-for-disclosure/

Instead of wailing on the pages of newspapers sue them to court and ask court to jail who needs to be jailed and fine anyone who needs to be fined for breaking the law.
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by NAC1666: 12:00pm On Feb 05
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/cac-hides-intels-ownership-frustrates-request-for-disclosure/
Tinubu owns it. Atiku works for him. Know this and know peace
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bluntemperor: 12:16pm On Feb 05
CAC Management should be immediately change,as so many things is wrong with that Organisation!
Just like the PENCOM in Abuja,they are just more of enjoyments than making positive impacts on the People!
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Lovit(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05
Someone in APC owns it that's why they will conceal it

if it was someone in Opposition, dem for don disclose am tey tey
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Judgementa1: 1:00pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:
Orlean Investment Africa Limited is owned by Tinubus. This is one of the SPV's, the blueprint conduit pipe used in syphoning the entire common wealth of people.

Stop saying what u re not privy to because of hatred Atiku owns Orleans with his Italian counterpart.

1 Like

Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 1:09pm On Feb 05
Judgementa1:

Stop saying what u re not privy to because of hatred Atiku owns Orleans with his Italian counterpart.

You want to tell me that Orleans is owned by Atiku, and up to this moment, CAC management has not responded to the request.

Use your brain for once.
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Judgementa1: 1:16pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:

You want to tell me that Orleans is owned by Atiku, and up to this moment, CAC management has not responded to the request.

Use your brain for once.

I don't understand what people like u gain in blackmail.

Any proof that Tinubu owns it.

If not u're a bloody lier.

1 Like

Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 1:20pm On Feb 05
Judgementa1:

I don't understand what people like u gain in blackmail.

Any proof that Tinubu owns it.

If not u're a bloody lier.

Tinubu owns it, you can go hug a transformer
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 1:38pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:
Orlean Investment Africa Limited is owned by Tinubus. This is one of the SPV's, the blueprint conduit pipe used in syphoning the entire common wealth of people.
lies he is not the owner
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 1:41pm On Feb 05
dinkyicon:
lies he is not the owner

Who is the owner, and why is CAC management not releasing the information about the real owners as requested?
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 1:41pm On Feb 05
so i did my little research and i discovered....

Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 1:42pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:

Who is the owner, and why is CAC management not releasing the information about the real owners as requested?
check my last post here you will see what i found out
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 1:56pm On Feb 05
dinkyicon:
check my last post here you will see what i found out

Gabriele Volpi is Italian, a front for the real owners. Who are the other hidden shareholders because Atiku has since sold his shares at Intel?
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 2:12pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:

Gabriele Volpi is Italian, a front for the real owners. Who are the other hidden shareholders because Atiku has since sold his shares at Intel?
so CAC isnt hiding anything then. also the Voip guys is a billionaire both in nigeria and Angola since 1970 before Tinubu dey smell real money
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 2:13pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:

Hidden shareholders are not even captured by CAC cos its not documented with them
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 2:15pm On Feb 05
dinkyicon:
so CAC isnt hiding anything then. also the Voip guys is a billionaire both in nigeria and Angola since 1970 before Tinubu dey smell real money

Who is the biggest shareholder currently? Atiku has since sold his shares at intels
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by seunayantokun(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05
people wey dey carry registration certificate give terrorist vigilantes can never be open
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Keme4Real(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05
Please Who are the real owners of Leadership newspaper?. I want to check something.
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 2:25pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:

Who is the biggest shareholder currently? Atiku has since sold his shares at intels
According to CAC there are just 2 shareholders
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by prophetfire: 2:31pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:
Atiku sold his interest in Intels to Tinubu.
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 2:34pm On Feb 05
dinkyicon:
According to CAC there are just 2 shareholders

Tinubu and who?

Because the last time I checked, Atiku sold his shares at intels to Tinubu
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by lesbiconverter: 2:59pm On Feb 05
HIPROFILE:
I felt very bad then on getting the announcement of Mahmoud’s presidential election result, I felt robbed, I felt devastated but right now I thank God each day that Peter Obi was not declared the winner cos

1. No matter what he does we all would not appreciate it much because most of us thought Tinubu have something better and great to offer.

2. Tinubu, APC their cohorts and supporters would use their media and do everything in their powers to discredit Obi and ensure that Nigerians see him less.

3. I am happy that majority of those who supported Jagaban are currently the ones calling for his head already.

Lesson1: Always ask for and fight for what you can handle.

Lesson2: Play not to play yourself at the end of the game…Tinubu played himself by bringing in Buhari who messed up everywhere leaving a huge mess that Tinubu can not fix however Tinubu can not complain nor blame anyone afterall he’s been the game master who single handedly made Buhari President and now made himself the president too so no complain other that to now show Nigerians how good he said he is at fixing Lagos to nowa fixing Nigeria.

In this life no be everything you must do with muscle.

God bless Asiwaju….God bless Nigeria
tinubu did nothing in Lagos
He's claiming Fashola's glory
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 3:08pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:

Tinubu and who?

Because the last time I checked, Atiku sold his shares at intels to Tinubu
sorry i didnt know i was talking to a mard man sad sad shocked shocked
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 3:14pm On Feb 05
dinkyicon:
sorry i didnt know i was talking to a mard man sad sad shocked shocked

Sorry I didn't know. I didn't know that I was talking to a Yabaleft patient who is a Tinubu minion. In the eyes of a typical Tinubu minion, Tinubu can do no wrong.
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by dinkyicon: 3:26pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:

Sorry I didn't know. I didn't know that I was talking to a Yabaleft patient who is a Tinubu minion. In the eyes of a typical Tinubu minion, Tinubu can do no wrong.
lmaooo...okan o ni bale...lmaooo....abi how tinubu take enter atiku matter. its shows you are delusioned, suffering from psychosis lmaooo
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by HIPROFILE(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05
lesbiconverter:
tinubu did nothing in Lagos
He's claiming Fashola's glory

Bro lets just assume and accept he did now he has the ball and he has the court…We are watching to see him fix Nigeria since he was the one who fixed and built Lagos. let him build Nigeria now.
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by damkin24(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:
Small brain like this 🧠 you lack it
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Bobloco: 4:06pm On Feb 05
damkin24:

Small brain like this 🧠 you lack it

Big brain 🧠, you get am
Re: CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure by Yankee101: 6:04pm On Feb 05
Atiku sold to Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sss Invaded Bbc And Cnn Offices In Lagos? / Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper / See Top 10 Richest Governors In Nigeria (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.