Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette (34002 Views)

CJN Ariwoola Appoints Younger Brother, Adebayo, As new auditor for NJC / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Lovemaester: 7:29am On Feb 06
Caramia2020:

That's your business, what makes you think I'm using small android phone? Do you everyone is like you dat is waiting for stipend from their rich relatives? It's now I see where this anger is coming from, Oloriburuku. slowpoke

You are a fucking bitch who is shouting ebinpawa o everywhere stop capping online. Grasp understanding of issues affecting the polity next time so you don't showcase your ignorance for niggas to pounce on. Fucking hoe
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by EverythingPhone(m): 8:03am On Feb 06
AMI3:

What and what will u require to track the phone

I only require your imei
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by justlykdat: 8:05am On Feb 06
APCNig:
Chidi Odinkalu can go and die. We will run this government the way we like, and you can do nothing. When Goatluck Ebele Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari brought all their semi literate relatives to government, they were setting a precedence, now we are following their foot steps, but now more vicious. We will teach you how this game is run.

I hope he will appoint you too.....Teacher of game...Nincompoop.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Caramia2020(m): 10:26am On Feb 06
Lovemaester:

You are a fucking bitch who is shouting ebinpawa o everywhere stop capping online. Grasp understanding of issues affecting the polity next time so you don't showcase your ignorance for niggas to pounce on. Fucking hoe
Is like your family is full of hoes? that's y bitch won't leave your sentence. Use the lagoon. Psychopath.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Lovemaester: 12:33pm On Feb 06
Caramia2020:

Is like your family is full of hoes? that's y bitch won't leave your sentence. Use the lagoon. Psychopath.

Ignorant slutty bitch can't just help display negative iq on the tl. Be humble and accept correction instead of showing the world why your pussy is more active than your brain.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:36pm On Feb 06
iF THEY MERIT IT,LET THEM ENJOY THEIR FATHER'S INFLUENCE IN PEACE. grin cheesy
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Caramia2020(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06
Lovemaester:

Ignorant slutty bitch can't just help display negative iq on the tl. Be humble and accept correction instead of showing the world why your pussy is more active than your brain.
Foolish man, what makes you think I'm a lady. 😂 🤣😭 🤣 Cry me a river. Idiotic being.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Lovemaester: 2:29pm On Feb 06
Caramia2020:

Foolish man, what makes you think I'm a lady. 😂 🤣😭 🤣 Cry me a river. Idiotic being.

If you not a lady then you must be trans cos you type think like a lucid bitch. Your ass must have deeply penetrated by a black cock cos only a mounted and severely screwed hoe thinks like this. Bleep outta here with ur torn asshole
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Caramia2020(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06
Lovemaester:

If you not a lady then you must be trans cos you type think like a lucid bitch. Your ass must have deeply penetrated by a black cock cos only a mounted and severely screwed hoe thinks like this. Bleep outta here with ur torn asshole
You must be damaged upstairs, I feel for you. Spit
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Lovemaester: 4:21pm On Feb 06
Caramia2020:

You must be damaged upstairs, I feel for you. Spit

Stupid bigoted gay still doesn't want to apologise and humbly admit his/her/their foolishness. Still throwing tantrums like a badly bleeped hoe who has had her asshole damaged. Apologize bitch
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Caramia2020(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06
Lovemaester:

Stupid bigoted gay still doesn't want to apologise and humbly admit his/her/their foolishness. Still throwing tantrums like a badly bleeped hoe who has had her asshole damaged. Apologize bitch
You think everyone is like you n your family members that are into gay? Get a life, Mr benefactor.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Allisgud: 6:32pm On Feb 06
See their face like undone amala
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Caramia2020(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06
Lovemaester:

If I were to be you, I start a one man protest but no, you can't because you are a keyboard warrior, coward.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Elsueno: 7:16pm On Feb 06
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Good2go1: 8:17pm On Feb 06
Is it their family house or are they the only qualified ones? The should give chance for other family to be represented too? This is my problem with all these political slaves
Caramia2020:
They are lawyers abi? Are they not qualified to become judges? Should he make them governor of Cbn? I don't understand why this article, this is even better than so many appointments Buhari made, imagine that criminal woman who happens to be humanitarian minister spending billions to feed school children during COVID 19 lock down, what about the npower scam. I don't care anymore.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by achimendy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06
APCNig:
Chidi Odinkalu can go and die. We will run this government the way we like, and you can do nothing. When Goatluck Ebele Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari brought all their semi literate relatives to government, they were setting a precedence, now we are following their foot steps, but now more vicious. We will teach you how this game is run.

You sound like one of those hungry agboro slaves in lagos that depend on Tinubu crumbs to survive.

See your doctor for medical check up.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette by Lovemaester: 11:48pm On Feb 06
Caramia2020:

You think everyone is like you n your family members that are into gay? Get a life, Mr benefactor.

What a fucking slag bitch. Ignorance mixed with arrogance the bane of an uncultured dick sucking gay.got

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defection: Agagu, Olabintan Lead Thousands Of PDP Members Into APC In Ondo / Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.