Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) (41845 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Europe Is Not Easy β€” Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05
franchasofficia:
Leave those struggling sissy men wailing in those videos, they are no different from ladies.

The pride of an African man is in his ability to take very good care of his family and even community without grumbling.

I speak as a pillar of many homes beyond my family and it gives me joy everyday knowing that I make positive impacts in the lives of many people. I don't care if they misuse my help or abuse it, I am doing it for the love of God and for the love of humanity and as a way of saying thank you to my God for helping me to succeed in life and not end up a pauper.

Whenever I feel like the load is much on me, I look around and think about my mates still struggling to feed twice a day and those still job hunting and those toiling day and night without much result and I draw strength from there by thanking God that He gave me the grace and favor to be who I am and where I am.

Only wicked people who mistakenly succeeded financially grumble about helping their family members and people in need. You think you are doing well financially by your own wisdom and smartness right? Pray you don't fall out of God or nature's favor, then you will realize that whatever you think you are today was only by God's grace and luck which some call destiny and not because you are smarter or wiser or more hardworking than others

You've revoked their male card because they refused to succumb to leaches ? shocked

And please save your last paragraphs, religious sentiments don't work on me.

3 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by onumadu: 9:52pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:

No need to wait for diasporians to see it here
You can print and laminate it then take it to the Airport and paste it there for all going outside and coming into the country to see.
Like say many of them dey send before.

Na them and their families though. Nothing concern me.

Most diasporans are clueless about how some of you wolves at home reason.
They can at least use the money they waste on you lots to buy high (world class BTW) Vitamin D supplements and best organic foods money can buy.
They waste their money on you rather than caring for themselves.
I want this conversation to continue so that more of them can see it and get brain resets. cool

5 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by unscripted(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:
This is pure jeolousy. Envying your own family members is the height of witchcraft

It's not their fault that they live in a place where the 10 dollars you send can get them a luxury it can't afford you over there. If you look at it, you still spend the bulk of your money more than them because you send them chingum money that can't take you a week but spend thousands of what you send to them here for yourself. So how are they enjoying more than you?
Person go just dey begin calculate the small 100 dollars ( wey be like 100 naira to am) wey him dey send say e too much. Small prayers wey you for receive for sending a meager 100 dollars, you now lose it because of over calculations.

It's this wicked mentality that is making many of you to be stingy. It's very bad. If they have the opportunity to be there like you, I'm sure they won't ask you for anything.

Keep your money. Those in naija go still shine and fresh pass una because we eat real natural organic food and get natural Vit D year round.
You guys wait. It's only a matter of time, we will soon have good govt and nobody will send you and your lonely lives abroad anymore.

Very stingy people.
well you can be the giver too , you mustn't always be the receiver

5 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by franchasofficia: 10:03pm On Feb 05
1Sharon:

You've revoked their male card because they refused to succumb to leaches ? shocked

And please save your last paragraphs, religious sentiments don't work on me.
Normal with black ladies like you when they arrive abroad; you lots forget God and all the Godly principles and turn your back on God in the name of religion or Church is scam.

Pray you don't get into life problem one day that money, science and technology cannot solve, that is when religious sentiments will finally work on you. Just pray

3 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Neddstark: 10:04pm On Feb 05
Major7:

Im not responsible for your assumptions, I have been working for more than 12years and keeps nothing for myself,I have blessed those around me generously, family or friends and God is rewarding me with blessings from abroad I wssnt even expecting but you won't see me with extravagant lifestyle. Change you mindset to go far in life and tone down your living

You think you're the only one blessing others? I am blessing and i have blessed others alot all thanks to God. I am not even abroad. I even bless those who have blood relatives abroad who have refused to help them despite the bad news they read about Nigeria daily. If you genuinely want to give, give. Looking for excuses for giving is as evil as witchcraft. If you think one person is entitled, excluse the person simple.

2 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Feb 05
onumadu:

Most diasporans are clueless about how some of you wolves at home reason.
They can at least use the money they waste on you lots to buy high (world class BTW) Vitamin D supplements and best organic foods money can buy.
They waste their money on you rather than caring for themselves.
I want this conversation to continue so that more of them can see it and get brain resets. cool

Exactly. You'll see a diasporan with 20-30yrs experience abroad with nothing to show for it.

They siphoned all their money to Africa to mind businesses that don't concern them, they end up having nothing for themselves. Those same ppl they helped will end up mocking and ask why you have nothing.

Spending their money on common Vitamin D tablets would indeed have been truly more beneficial.

5 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Major7: 10:09pm On Feb 05
Neddstark:

You think you're the only one blessing others? I am blessing and i have blessed others alot all thanks to God. I am not even abroad. I even bless those who have blood relatives abroad who have refused to help them despite the bad news they read about Nigeria daily. If you genuinely want to give, give. Looking for excuses for giving is as evil as witchcraft. If you think one person is entitled, excluse the person simple.

Dude im also in nigeria here,helping people is a gift and not a competitive thing. You don't need to be hating over people's decisions.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Kurugu92(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05
Her money her choice grin
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Feb 05
franchasofficia:
Normal with black ladies like you when they arrive abroad; you lots forget God and all the Godly principles and turn your back on God in the name of religion or Church is scam.

Pray you don't get into life problem one day that money, science and technology cannot solve, that is when religious sentiments will finally work on you. Just pray

Pls tell me, what exactly am I praying for? Pls stop projecting onto me. Prayers are for people like you, don't involve me.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by o123456789(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05
jojothaiv:

This your analogy weak me sha, eat catfish silently..
Yes oh, my brother it's no longer only boys that are not smiling, because now some can conclude that the reason for your frequent smiles is a sign of riches!!!
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05
o123456789:
Yes oh, my brother it's no longer only boys that are not smiling, because now some can conclude that the reason for your frequent smiles is a sign of riches!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eyes just red anyhow but money dey account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by franchasofficia: 10:26pm On Feb 05
1Sharon:

Pls tell me, what exactly am I praying for? Pls stop projecting onto me. Prayers are for people like you, don't involve me.
well done ma cool

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Neddstark: 10:32pm On Feb 05
Major7:

Dude im also in nigeria here,helping people is a gift and not a competitive thing. You don't need to be hating over people's decisions.

Who is in a competition of giving with you. Stop finding a reason to be wicked. I go talk am again, na witchcraft. If you investigate every witch they have a reason for being who they are. I don talk my own. Again i dont hate your decision. If wickedness fit you, ride on.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Panda7(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05
why didn't she invest the money back home in africa, remember retirement life.
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05
We come to this world once and what you do here determines where you will end up hereafter;hell or heaven. You only have this world to be with them so why not make the most of it.My point is that love counts no wrong.
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:07pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:
This is pure jeolousy. Envying your own family members is the height of witchcraft

It's not their fault that they live in a place where the 10 dollars you send can get them a luxury it can't afford you over there. If you look at it, you still spend the bulk of your money more than them because you send them chingum money that can't take you a week but spend thousands of what you send to them here for yourself. So how are they enjoying more than you?
Person go just dey begin calculate the small 100 dollars ( wey be like 100 naira to am) wey him dey send say e too much. Small prayers wey you for receive for sending a meager 100 dollars, you now lose it because of over calculations.

It's this wicked mentality that is making many of you to be stingy. It's very bad. If they have the opportunity to be there like you, I'm sure they won't ask you for anything.

Keep your money. Those in naija go still shine and fresh pass una because we eat real natural organic food and get natural Vit D year round.
You guys wait. It's only a matter of time, we will soon have good govt and nobody will send you and your lonely lives abroad anymore.

Very stingy people.
You're a typical Nigerian with sense of unmerited entitlement !!
Keep your "small prayers" to your self and live and feed on those prayers.
You can also find an opportunity to travel abroad and experience what it is.
The stress to earn 100 dollars is greater than 400,000 Nigeria NAIRA that you're paid working in Nigeria.(Respect to low income earners).
You're one of those people that used the calculator to know what the diasporan earned without reflecting on what the stress is to earn a single dollar.
How many times have you sent money from Nigeria to your overseas friends
Is it a rule that only people living in US or abroad must send dollars
Go to the Ant 🐜 and learn !!

There's no money earned abroad that you would not work and sweat to earn it.
No short cut to wealth or acquisition of common wealth of general populace.
Frivolous demands by family members have driven thousands of people away from their own country yet the same people blame the government for corruption.
Emmanuel Adebayor (ex footballer) was almost suffocated by the family that the poor soul has to run to another country for the same behaviors as yours.
You can try and send Naira to your friends as a gesture of goodwill as a proud Nigerian.
Rather than vituperating and castigating innocent people who are generous but being swindled by your likes.

7 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Zanzibar1: 11:44pm On Feb 05
1Sharon:
We are not like our parents generation. No silly fake story moves us anymore ! People back home lie so much.

Notice how their sob stories always sound the same and it's always an incessant emergency that only your money can solve. No matter the amount you send, their problems never end.

Extended family back home don't care about you, they care about what they can get.

Focus your money and attention on those that truly care about you. People back home lie to rob you dry.

Edit:

You'll see a diasporan with 20-30yrs experience abroad with nothing to show for it.

They siphoned all their money to Africa to mind businesses that don't concern them, they end up having nothing for themselves. Those same ppl they helped will end up mocking and ask why you have nothing.

Spending their money on common Vitamin D tablets would have been truly more beneficial.

May almighty God not allow you to witness extreme poverty. I can go on and on to explain the situation of life over here to you but may not understand. Things are extremely hard with only few jobs.

There is poverty line and there is below poverty line. Forget those things you see on Instagram, people are extremely poor and needy over here.

Don't worry, I will show you some pictures by day break tomorrow
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Zanzibar1: 11:47pm On Feb 05
Agunesinjaweola:

The stress to earn 100 dollars is greater than 400,000 Nigeria NAIRA that you're paid working in Nigeria.(Respect to low income earners).
You're one of those people that used the calculator to know what the diasporan earned without reflecting on what the stress is to earn a single dollar.

Frivolous demands by family members have driven thousands of people away from their own country yet the same people blame the government for corruption.
Emmanuel Adebayor (ex footballer) was almost suffocated by the family that the poor soul has to run to another country for the same behaviors as yours.
You can try and send Naira to your friends as a gesture of goodwill as a proud Nigerian.
Rather than vituperating and castigating innocent people who are generous but being swindled by your likes.

You have alot of valid point
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:03am On Feb 06
Zanzibar1:

May almighty God not allow you to witness extreme poverty. I can go on and on to explain the situation of life over here to you but may not understand. Things are extremely hard with only few jobs.

There is poverty line and there is below poverty line. Forget those things you see on Instagram, people are extremely poor and needy over here.

Don't worry, I will show you some pictures by day break tomorrow

I know there is poverty. You dont need to send me any pictures, im not oblivious. You guys always think diasporans are stupid.

But those relatives in Nigeria are not as poor as they implied. They exaggerated their situation for sympathy, what are you not getting??

3 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 12:26am On Feb 06
You tell them....women will put on wigs for months and only do simple hairstyles cos they don't even have time to sit for hours for braids. They will say we are forming, but we come home often and we know ...I am glad you have discovered them o.. my UK aunt advised me a long time ago...nothing you send is enough...focus on yourself...I am glad I listened. If you fall sick, they will make fun of you for not having much after staying abroad for so long. Wisdom is enough for the wise...some still insult us on here. We laugh and give thanks.

officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tudcqht4k7c

US-based Guinean lady reveals why she has stopped sending money to her family in Africa

According to her, she visted her home country eight years ago and discovered she has been funding the lavish lifestyle of her folks back home. She said she realised that her folks back home are living a luxurious life that she who works for the money does not live in the US.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

4 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 12:30am On Feb 06
IbeOkehie:
This woman has exactly my kind of attitude these days. I praise her for achieving liberation.

The Black Tax is real on so many levels, not just financial. Especially for me as an Igbo man whose tribe is steeped in this, it took me a while to figure out that family and friends and kindred use cultural & emotional blackmail to force tax compliance πŸ˜†

Good Luck to Nigerians.

Exactly.
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by HRMK: 1:18am On Feb 06
have these folks of hers now died of hunger?nobody is indispensable!if you are not there someone else would!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Zanzibar1: 1:31am On Feb 06
1Sharon:

I know there is poverty. You dont need to send me any pictures, im not oblivious. You guys always think diasporans are stupid.

But those relatives in Nigeria are not as poor as they implied. They exaggerated their situation for sympathy, what are you not getting??

Ok

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by cococandy(f): 1:42am On Feb 06
What makes you think $100 is like #100?

That’s where you got it wrong.
DivinegiftofGod:

Very stingy people.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by eepeepook: 1:44am On Feb 06
See how wicked she is. Raising the standard of her people's lives means she can make them do her bidding. Send money which they'd use to purchase houses and properties. That way you can live like a queen during holidays. Sha, women no get sense on a good day. I am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Konquest: 1:44am On Feb 06
US-based Guinean lady reveals why she has stopped sending money to her family in Africa

According to her, she visted her home country eight years ago and discovered she has been funding the lavish lifestyle of her folks back home. She said she realised that her folks back home are living a luxurious life that she who works for the money does not live in the US.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tudcqht4k7c
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by cococandy(f): 1:56am On Feb 06
DivinegiftofGod:

Jealousy. Meanwhile that 300 Pounds is like suya Money to him there that he sends you in month o.

All of them are like that. They feel you can do better with that amount here than them so they would rather see you suffer.

Wickedness

Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by goody234: 1:59am On Feb 06
DivinegiftofGod:

you sound entitled nobody owes you anything in life

Very stingy people.

You sound entitled nobody owes you anything in life

2 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by goody234: 2:03am On Feb 06
Agunesinjaweola:

Dont mind them and upon all that they are very ungrateful wretches

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Candreva: 2:08am On Feb 06
I wish I cab like this like. Hundred times
CoronaVirusPro:
Truth be told!

Africans are living a better and more secured life. Not in actual security, but future security.

In real sense, you own nothing in the western world. You just need to get it wrong in a big way and you will be back to square one!

You never own outrightly! Taxes will keep hitting you till the day you die. And you just default on those taxes and everything you owned will either be foreclosed or retrieved.

Africans live a more peaceful life but they never appreciate till they are soaked up in debt in another man’s country.
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:12am On Feb 06
eepeepook:
See how wicked she is. Raising the standard of her people's lives means she can make them do her bidding. Send money which they'd use to purchase houses and properties. That way you can live like a queen during holidays. Sha, women no get sense on a good day. I am not surprised.

And who told you she would live like a queen?? As soon as she sets foot in that house, the heavy billing would start.

You are truly clueless on the way relatives treat diaaporans.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghastly Accident Along Njaba Road In Imo, Resident Blames Marine Spirit. Photos / Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.