Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,997 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold (1125 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold by Nigeriacelebs01(m): 11:52am On Feb 06
Popular Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin, is one of the trending conversations online following her new video that surfaced online.

In the video circulating on social media, Lizzy Anjorin was allegedly caught stealing gold jewelry at a Lagos island market.

The whole environment at the Ikorodu market was accompanied by chaos following the acclaimed development associated with the actress.

The actress in the video was seen chasing the camera away from her face after being accused of stealing Gold Jewelry.

However, the video has generated several reactions online, while some mocked the actress as they accused her of stealing, others asserted that she was set up by her industry rival Iyabo Ojo.

Lizzy Anjorin and Iyabo Ojo are well known for always exchanging words on social media as they are always dragging each other and calling themselves dirty names online.

Watch the trending video that shows the moment actress Lizzy Anjorin was caught stealing gold jewelry at Lagos Island Market below;

https://www.nigeriacelebs.com.ng/2024/02/iyabo-ojo-dances-joyfully-amid-reports.html

Re: Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold by EreluRoz: 12:07pm On Feb 06
Sad, learn not to rejoice over someone's misfortune no matter your differences with the person.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold by Wawelexy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06
All these evening news paper and their online nuisance....

I blame those people following them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold by muyico(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06
I smell setup

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold by odinaccess: 1:34pm On Feb 06
Rivalry that has no accomplishments. Old age will humble all of you soon

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold by SAMBARRY: 1:59pm On Feb 06
These 2 women there's more to their fight that meets the eyes.let me Siddon and look
Re: Iyabo Ojo Dance Joyfully Amid Report Of Lizzy Anjorin Being Caught Stealing Gold by StreetTyga: 9:07pm On Feb 06
Sad. Children of nowadays. I reserve my comments. I don't have time for nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Music Video Here Or Send Some Here / Ini Edo,s Ban / The Second Edition Of Linda Ikeji's Fm&b Magazine Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.