Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest (1912 Views)

No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by NLCreator: 3:07pm On Feb 06
There was a mild drama in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital, on Tuesday, as some women marched to the office of Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED) over what they described as their inability to have conjugal relationship with their husbands due to heat.

Armed with placards with inscriptions such as ‘No Light, No Payment’, ‘The Heat is too much’, etc, they lamented the untold hardship they were passing through.

The protesting women said their husbands no longer touch them at night due to heat, lamenting their inability to preserve cooked foods for weeks as a result of power outage.

They also said their businesses had been grounded due to poor power supply.

The leader of the protesting women , Maria Ike, said, “We have decided to let the world know what we are passing through in the hands of PHED. The poor supply in our area is at zero level despite the fact that we pay monthly bills to PHED. We no longer have romance and conjugal relationship with our husbands because of so much heat due to power failure. Our businesses have collapsed because of power outage. This is really affecting our families,” she said.

When contacted PHED Public Relation Officer, Livingstone Koko, said that the issue of poor power supply is a general problem in the country.

He said that PHED was doing its best to improve on power supply in the state.

https://dailytrust.com/our-husbands-dont-touch-us-at-night-because-of-heat-rivers-women-protest/

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Arobaga: 3:08pm On Feb 06
This my people sef cheesy cheesy

Which kind scope be this one when harmattan dey

Una just wan scope NEPA to restore power

5 Likes

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by matify83: 3:08pm On Feb 06
With the harmattan cold we are going through at the moment?

Rivers State must have a special weather pattern.

The emphasis should have remained on the light issue and not muddle up the waters with inanities .

1 Like

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by bigpriik: 3:09pm On Feb 06
but they said women dont like sex na!

6 Likes

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Xscape1993(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06
Power is key in any business, but why the sex again? This life is indeed not balance.
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Beremx(f): 3:10pm On Feb 06
Is there no harmattan in Rivers State? At least they should manage harmattan for sexual intercourse.
But seriously, having sex during heat can be uncomfortable. I sympathize with the women grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Kurugu92(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06
Their problem
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by bigpriik: 3:14pm On Feb 06
Beremx:
Is there no harmattan in Rivers State? At least they should manage harmattan for sexual intercourse.
But seriously, having sex during heat can be uncomfortable. I sympathize with the women grin grin

oga na him sweet pass sweating and naking is out of this world.
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Omoawoke: 3:14pm On Feb 06
Beremx:

Share your experience
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by happney65: 3:17pm On Feb 06
Ninu gbogbo rogbodiyan yi,na Oko and obo matters concern these ones.. grin
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by 2Radii: 3:23pm On Feb 06
My Nigerian people has diverse problems grin
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by SoNature(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06
bigpriik:
but they said women dont like sex na

Those are lies that pseudo feminists use to promote their illusions...both men and women need each other.

1 Like

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Finquas: 3:35pm On Feb 06
Heat will cause population decline bawo
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by mightyhaze: 3:44pm On Feb 06
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by nairavsdollars(f): 3:46pm On Feb 06
Since we have been having protests in Nigeria, this is the best protest I have ever seen. Kudos women. Not only Remi Tinubu should enjoy the thing

3 Likes

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by mytime24(f): 3:47pm On Feb 06
Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by kingsways: 3:47pm On Feb 06
PHED is worse than NEPA at their very worst
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by DissTroy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06
Now this is how to put women power to use. Instead of fighting innocent men on Twitter, tagging all men evil, and blaming men for all their woes.

Team up to fight societal shortcomings like this and watch men support you.

2 Likes

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by joseph1832(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06
NLCreator:

https://dailytrust.com/our-husbands-dont-touch-us-at-night-because-of-heat-rivers-women-protest/
Well good one. I'm sure since the men aren't touching them at home, the men might be touching someone else outside home.

Protest all the way. Nepa must bring light. "Body no be faya wood". grin grin
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Godfullsam(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06
Heat for where?!
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Melagros(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06
COMRADES, the heat dey worry us every where, it's true you can't touch your woman in the night because of the heat
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by aribisala0(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06
So the women had a meeting to discuss the matter and passed a resolution that....
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Karlifate: 4:21pm On Feb 06
bigpriik:
but they said women dont like sex na!

Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Karlifate: 4:23pm On Feb 06
mytime24:
Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am

T*t* and Pr!kk no dey wear shoe cheesy
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by finallybusy: 4:23pm On Feb 06
Stupid headline. Heat dey Rivers State. Kai. Those with inverters also complain as their fans blow circulate hot air around the house. One thing I like about PHED is their efficiency; they keep to a schedule which is easy to recognize. I don’t know any other state which follows the same pattern.
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by LordIsaac(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06
See women protesting for sex…and they hide behind “men like sex.” I pity men that worship women!
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by anonymous1759(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06
bigpriik:

oga na him sweet pass sweating and naking is out of this world.

You like suffer o grin, I almost passed out Nacking one fresh in Abii when I visited few years ago. I’ve learnt my lessons. I sympathize with the women and the men .
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06
Harmmattan and cold dey south west and heat dey ph, this life no balance o
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by kokoA(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06
Wike's wife can't be part of these Rivers women, light always dey her own house. grin No wonder her Oga is "performing".
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by XerXers: 4:36pm On Feb 06
Thank God for Barth Nnaji who unbundled PHCN. EEDC is doing a good job. I was in Uyo last week under PH distribution company no light, only few minutes in the middle of the night
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by Oghene86: 4:42pm On Feb 06
matify83:
With the harmattan cold we are going through at the moment?

Rivers State must have a special weather pattern.

The emphasis should have remained on the light issue and not muddle up the waters with inanities .

In Rivers State the harmattan comes with heat not cold, so they are very correct
Re: Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night Because Of Heat - Rivers Women Protest by muyico(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06
Really? Sound funny

(1) (2)

The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria / Obama Is Gay / Ijagun Tai Solarin, Art Scholars Put Obscure Ijebu Village On World Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.