Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria (1909 Views)

Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs / Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria by asjohn(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2006
Can anyone write his/her thougth on the topic or betterstill search for straight forward and succint points on the internet? i would be grateful for a reply.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria by Blazejerrison(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos

(1) (Reply)

Students From France Narrate Experience In Nigeria / Obama Is Gay / The Worst Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.