Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade (49140 Views)

How Can You Miss Class? – Students React To Female Teacher With Big Hips / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Ategberoson(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08
Kingpele:
South Africa tried very well...penalty is not a real determination of a winner...it just a means to make sure one team is kick out ...the referee was really useless yesterday...how can u allow a team to work so hard to score a second goal only to rule it off and award a penalty to the opposing team...that's very clueless

Bros shut up, osihmen goal, and the foul committed by Yusuf would have knock SA out before 90mins

Nigeria players did their best
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Ulogwe1: 12:23pm On Feb 08
Chelsea won yesterday too, but nobody was able to create a trend for it.

If Chelsea had lost the game yesterday, noise would have filled everywhere.

Congrats to S.E
Congrats to the Blues.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by tishbite43: 12:24pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
We've always been like this, That's why tourists come to our country and remark about the good nature of the people...You come to our country you do good, and you're treated good. It's that simple.
Taaaa
That's a script by the Foreign Ministry
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MzansiCoolio: 12:28pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
[

😂😂😂😂
Robotic lexy2014 trying his nonsense again.

Great pic!

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:28pm On Feb 08
tishbite43:

Taaaa
Again. you come to SA you do good, you're treated good. Simple
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Broveens42(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08
Moyinoluwa35:
Film well scripted by the South Africa government

The beautiful learning environment is also scripted abi?.

The earlier you realize south Africans have a better mindset, the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:29pm On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

😂😂😂😂
Robotic lexy2014 trying his nonsense again.

Great pic!
I'm not even gonna waste my time entertaining that idiot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by blowjohn(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
I told ya all we are the real niggarz of Africa
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...

Chai I miss benin o. Especially adesuwa with all the suya those abokis sell there opposite 40/40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MzansiCoolio: 12:30pm On Feb 08
tishbite43:

Taaaa

What was the script supposed to say: "Come to SA and be rude & unruly"?

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by blowjohn(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08
Broveens42:

The beautiful learning environment is also scripted abi?.

The earlier you realize south Africans have a better mindset, the better for you.

Which better mindset.

What has xenophobia got to do with a good mindset?

It's like Indians showcasing love on zee world when many of their men are rapists and women beaters.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Advancedman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08
chokekachy:

Africa Facts Zone

This generation want to repair the damages of previous generations and portray the nation in a good light to the world.
Kudos to them.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by femicyrus(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08
KiNg0G:
Scripted. I can swear on my left balls that he ain't no nigerian
And they gave him a hat of a clown on purpose
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by TripleA1: 12:41pm On Feb 08
Woooow! So beautiful
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MzansiCoolio: 12:43pm On Feb 08
femicyrus:

And they gave him a hat of a clown on purpose

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by omooba969(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08
bestman09:
Weather scripted or not is not my concern, but how can parents allow their little daughters to go to school in these type of short skirts?

What's wrong with the school uniform? undecided

Your mind is so sexualised that's the only thing you saw in those pictures.

Finished man, shioor! undecided

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Donemmy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08
You're intellectually endowed
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Omoawoke: 12:52pm On Feb 08
bestman09:
Weather scripted or not is not my concern, but how can parents allow their little daughters to go to school in these type of short skirts?

Those South African kids are spoilt. They even practice homosexuality
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Tareq1105: 12:56pm On Feb 08
bestman09:

Their skirts aren't touching the knees.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Tap0lane: 12:58pm On Feb 08
He doesn't go there calling them lazy, so no need to fear.

datola:
Wow. Teacher Fisayo, watch your back

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Broveens42(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08
blowjohn:

Which better mindset.

What has xenophobia got to do with a good mindset?

It's like Indians showcasing love on zee world when many of their men are rapists and women beaters.

Xenophobia; a word created by the white man to surrender your survival instinct or have your environment sanitized
Divorce; a word created to escape an uncomfortable union or remain in it through other indoctrination
Slavery; a word created to remain in chains or break free.

When humans show that superiority over you, either by way of enslaving you, or being very violent towards your nuisances, they have a better mindset, and they can easily applaud your little achievements knowing they have a
superior mental power.
And that's same reason the whites will always come out to issue statements against racism; they love to show concern, even in their self acclaimed superiority.

It is very likely, a south African doctor would help out a patient on a wheelchair than a Nigerian doctor, this is because the have a better mindset.

When world powers return fire for fire, it's a very wonderful mindset

People who have poor mindset don't know how to apply superiority
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by bestman09(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08
omooba969:

What's wrong with the school uniform? undecided

Your mind is so sexualised that's the only thing you saw in those pictures.

Finished man, shioor! undecided

Get off my mention, KID. I'm a parent and even my children that are in universities are not allowed to wear such. It's a different thing when they were rubbish at my back and they know the trouble should i find out they wore such.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Faposky95: 1:06pm On Feb 08
It's one of the reasons it was formed...to foster unity and understanding among African nations.
Unfortunately, we have been to defeated bastardly in many areas in the country for us to welcome true change and move on.
All I've heard Naijas say prior this match and after is that we would be subjected to Xenophobic attacks by SAs......who says.
More like our peddlers of no hope , one thing we're suffering right now due to decades of decadent governance.
We're supposed to hail the SAs as worthy opponents
That's game.
Told a guy at the view centre that we had more quality than them and he was upset.
Why...?
My goal- goal enter sha
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by BJanta: 1:12pm On Feb 08
Haaa !!! The times are changing 🙌 👌.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by omooba969(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08
bestman09:

Get off my mention, KID. I'm a parent and even my children that are in universities are not allowed to wear such. It's a different thing when they were rubbish at my back and they know the trouble should i find out they wore such.

Typical of you! When you get slapped in your face with your paedophilic tendencies, you start the name calling.

Your mind is in the gutter, apply 'Romans 12:2' ok. cool
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by ubimagos: 1:15pm On Feb 08
Yorubas are welcomed everywhere. Dem no dey make trouble.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by JohnAOne: 1:29pm On Feb 08
Angelfrost:
This is so beautiful and heartwarming...! grin

But, some Nigerians in Nigeria are still wailing and pained that their dream of seeing Super Eagles eliminated failed to materialize.

Same people who would love everything to spoil in their country so they can tell others "I warned you".
GBAM!
That is what HATRED and BITTERNESS does to you.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08
JohnAOne:
GBAM!
That is what HATRED and BITTERNESS does to you.

That's so sad... I genuinely pity them.

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by blowjohn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08
Broveens42:

Xenophobia; a word created by the white man to surrender your survival instinct or have your environment sanitized
Divorce; a word created to escape an uncomfortable union or remain in it through other indoctrination
Slavery; a word created to remain in chains or break free.

When humans show that superiority over you, either by way of enslaving you, or being very violent towards your nuisances, they have a better mindset, and they can easily applaud your little achievements knowing they have a
superior mental power.
And that's same reason the whites will always come out to issue statements against racism; they love to show concern, even in their self acclaimed superiority.

It is very likely, a south African doctor would help out a patient on a wheelchair than a Nigerian doctor, this is because the have a better mindset.

When world powers return fire for fire, it's a very wonderful mindset

People who have poor mindset don't know how to apply superiority

South Africa has the highest rape rate in the world oga( I even tot its India)

South Africa has the highest rape rate in the world of 132.4. Some 66,196 incidents in per 100,000 people. According to a survey conducted by the South African Medical Research Council, approximately one in four men surveyed admitted to committing rape, according to World Population Review data.

Now explain to me how good or decent their mindset is.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by JuanDeDios: 1:48pm On Feb 08
Moyinoluwa35:
Lol. I guess anything is possible. Are you a soldier?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by barinedan(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08
This is sportsmanship
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Okhuadams(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08
chokekachy:

Africa Facts Zone
Mind you not all of them are smiiy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.