Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Cassper Nyovest's Shocking Confession: The Devil Had Me And He Had Me So Deep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cassper Nyovest's Shocking Confession: The Devil Had Me And He Had Me So Deep (500 Views)

Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason / My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession / "Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassper Nyovest's Shocking Confession: The Devil Had Me And He Had Me So Deep by Gistmedia10: 1:26pm On Feb 09
The devil had me and he had me so deep. I was addicted to s*x

In this jaw-dropping interview, South African rap sensation Cassper Nyovest opens up like never before about his darkest struggles and ultimate redemption. With raw honesty, he reveals the depths of his addiction, the lure of fame, and the dangerous illusion of invincibility that nearly consumed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ScLlUCd54
Re: Cassper Nyovest's Shocking Confession: The Devil Had Me And He Had Me So Deep by stunnert(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09
Different Strokes for for different fvcks, sorry I meant folks

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Men, So Strong / About Ladies / The Month December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.