Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) (4389 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Emmabyte: 5:29pm On Feb 09
Una go hear word , is the lesson over

2 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Brendaniel: 5:32pm On Feb 09
Alexis11:

Leave her alone. There is no rule that said you can not protest against a government just because you support the government in the past.

That is why we are here to mock people like you, because we warned you guys, this is not the first time not the second time, but you guys refused to learn, looks like you people love to learn the hard way, so we will mock you guys to make it more painful, maybe that will help you people next time to learn....

3 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Alexis11: 5:35pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

That is why we are here to mock people like you, because we warned you guys, this is not the first time not the second time, but you guys refused to learn, looks like you people love to learn the hard way, so we will mock you guys to make it more painful, maybe that will help you people next time to learn....

Still, Obi has not added a single supporter since the last election. If Obi is on the ballot in the next election, I will rather vote a diseased dog. grin
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 5:36pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

So you want to beat him, because he is telling you the truth?

You were clearly happy Tinubu won, you don't need to vote for him, you claim not to support someone but you are happy the person won?

That is like saying you don't support Nigeria to win South Africa but you are happy they won South Africa, na wa o...
Guys, make una protect me oh... E bi pa wa oh (I nor get power oh) grin

2 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 5:37pm On Feb 09
DatNiggaDaz:
Why are you aggressiv on social media because he caught you red handed abi

After you supported a certificate fraud Tinubu you dey beat your Ronu chest puffing. Oya come threaten me and make noise

You go change moniker explain tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Auxtan(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09
Godfullsam:

...and how does that my comment signified that I voted for Tinubu?

You are half intelligent if you that the comment actually ment I voted for Tinubu.

You are lucky this is a faceless forum, come and meet me one on one and tell me to my face that I supported Tinubu.
You go collect wounds plenti!
You are just a buffoon. Go get a life first ediot. You really get luck this is a faceless forum sha. Animal!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by DatNiggaDaz: 5:43pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:
Nothing dey happen G. OG's got your back grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by DatNiggaDaz: 5:45pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

No just explain anything to am. Leave am for vexation mood cos those ones will never ever learn grin
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 5:50pm On Feb 09
Auxtan:

You are just a buffoon. Go get a life first ediot. You really get luck this is a faceless forum sha. Animal!
grin Comrade
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 5:50pm On Feb 09
DatNiggaDaz:
Nothing dey happen G. OG's got your back grin grin
I trust you. 😂

2 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Nonexisting1: 5:51pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:
Still trying to rope Atiku and Obi into your ineffectual buffoon called Tinubu's failed administration.

You're not smart with this gaslighting tricks my dear Agbado boy. grin

First class hypocrite.... This is you falling in love with Tinubu grin
Thank you for bursting the ediotic hypocrite. Hunger is resetting his brain and he is now calling Tinubu druggie. Next thing now, he will use alternate account to beg money here from the same people he hate so much. I know them agbadorians too well. Shameless beings, neither here nor there. These days, I dey sing what a wonderful world as I see them dey lament of hardship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 5:53pm On Feb 09
Nonexisting1:
Thank you for bursting the ediotic hypocrite. Hunger is resetting his brain and he is now calling Tinubu druggie. Next thing now, he will use alternate account to beg money here from the same people he hate so much. I know them agbadorians too well. Shameless beings, neither here nor there. These days, I dey sing what a wonderful world as I see them dey lament of hardship.
That's how cunning and dangerous they are... But, we will always be here to burst them. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by snowball11(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09
drlateef:

We would have turned to Somalia by now if Peter Obi was in charge. Completely empty lying skull😂😂

This idiotic idiot is still running his idiotic mouth about the idiot he voted to change his idiotic life! cheesy

What an idiotic life of no existential meaning! undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by CorrectionFLuid: 6:01pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:
Give her half bag of rice this evening, she'll put on APC polo and cap the next morning

In this Tinubulation, half bag of rice is you treating them like royalty which they do t even deserve. 2 cups will do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 6:02pm On Feb 09
CorrectionFLuid:

In this Tinubulation, half bag of rice is you treating them like royalty which they do t even deserve. 2 cups will do.
grin

1 Like

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Brendaniel: 6:05pm On Feb 09
Alexis11:

Still, Obi has not added a single supporter since the last election. If Obi is on the ballot in the next election, I will rather vote a diseased dog. grin

Oga, you think it is about Obi? An average Igbo man just wants a country that works, you think we really care about the tribe or race the person leading the country is from, that is why we have been patient for over 50 years hoping you guy(north and south west) will move the country forward instead it has been back and forth.

Obi was the best among the major candidates, that was why we gave him our support, present someone better than Peter Obi and see if Igbos will not support him....

3 Likes

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by APOPTOSIS: 6:17pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:
Give her half bag of rice this evening, she'll put on APC polo and cap the next morning
🤣🤣🤣🤣
The GARRI she mentioned is still cheap.
One paint of Garri for ordinary #2000...., I was expecting her to say #5000. This means things are not as bad as depicted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 6:20pm On Feb 09
APOPTOSIS:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
The GARRI she mentioned is still cheap.
One paint of Garri for ordinary #2000...., I was expecting her to say #5000. This means things are not as bad as depicted.
Tinubu should just avoid Yoruba market women, they've planned to beat Shege commot for him head. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by newdawn2017(f): 6:45pm On Feb 09
XerXers:
grin
Weak people trying to teaching Igbos a lesson
Igbos are never being president of Nigeria. Why didn't u guys vote for omoyele sowore the man who vowed to give u guys a referrandom so I can be u Biafra? Na all of us go learn this lesson, just dey play.
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by IrawoKross: 6:50pm On Feb 09
newdawn2017:
Igbos are never being president of Nigeria. Why didn't u guys vote for omoyele sowore the man who vowed to give u guys a referrandom so I can be u Biafra? Na all of us go learn this lesson, just dey play.
You never chop, you wan do bigotry.... See your aunties threatening to open their yansh and breast because of the increase in Kpomo price, but No, na Igbo presidency dey do you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by ShenTeh(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09
ddippset:
What makes you guys just assume that everyone complaining about the situation voted for Tinubu?

Who then are the 15 million people who voted for Atiku and Obi and others?

You guys need to stop these dumb assertions....

Besides do votes count??

I agree with everything you said except your last line.

Yes, votes count. Otherwise our politicians wouldn't be spending billions campaigning, hiring thugs and some unfortunate men in uniform to steal ballot boxes, etc etc.

It is dangerous thinking to conclude that your votes don't count.

1 Like

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by ddippset(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09
ShenTeh:

I agree with everything you said except your last line.

Yes, votes count. Otherwise our politicians wouldn't be spending billions campaigning, hiring thugs and some unfortunate men in uniform to steal ballot boxes, etc etc.

It is dangerous thinking to conclude that your votes don't count.
Thanks..

So when they steal the boxes and the bvas machines, how then do the votes count?

The summary of your comment is that votes cast but votes don't count!
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by lagdmark(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09
They told the SW that Tinubu is useless they should vote for Osinbajo they call us wailers. Just less than 7 months, that mumu president Emilokan has destroyed the fragile economy
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Stone03: 7:56pm On Feb 09
Gistmedia10:
In a heart-wrenching outcry against the relentless hardship plaguing the nation, a market woman's impassioned words have sparked a wave of empathy and urgency across the country. With tears streaming down her weathered face, she bravely declared, " We go open our yansh, we go open our breast, we go protest! Please have mercy on us, we are hungry. This suffering is too much." cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7ClwKLZzc

Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel www.youtube/channel/UCvRSV_rKBZODA11liZqa-4Q

The useless monikers that so supported the demented illegitimate fraudulent candidate that later stole the presidential throne.

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

I don't see their posts and comments any more in this platform.

1 Like

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by PDJT: 8:22pm On Feb 09
-Ha! I hope the nyash are clean and breasts firm like timber. Let the protests begin, I take God beg una.

-She said; E bi mpa waoo! Wetin that one mean? grin
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Olachase(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09
Stone03:

The useless monikers that so supported the demented illegitimate fraudulent candidate that later stole the presidential throne.

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

maybe you ran out of data, hoo sorry it skip my mind MTN has been giving 10MB daily 😜😜
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Seunpapa65: 10:08pm On Feb 09
Stone03:

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

You didn't add sir vulture gbamsolustly something
APCN something too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by victorclean(f): 10:13pm On Feb 09
Why not vote Tinubu again
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by yarimo(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09
victorclean:
Why not vote Tinubu again
according to majority of Nigerians voters

Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by Salewa97: 10:30pm On Feb 09
Stone03:

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

We still won’t vote Peter Obi.

So stop wasting your time quoting people.

I believe in President Bola Tinubu and his reforms. Currently, things might be hard but we are sure things will get better when everything take shape.

The lunaticc Peter Obi will never be president, so don’t waste your time mentioning people about.
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09
Na this kind protest i dey like
Re: We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:
na so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

**JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Young Nigerian Soccer Player Killed In The USA ''For Being A Nigerian''. / Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.