Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) (4254 Views)

Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by NairaOcean: 7:59pm On Feb 09
In a stunning turn of events, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is set to make a surprise appearance at the AFCON (Africa Cup of Nations) finals between Nigeria and Ivory Coast in Cote D'Ivoire. The news has sent shockwaves through the footballing world and stirred up immense anticipation among fans on both sides of the pitch.

President Tinubu's unexpected decision to attend the highly anticipated match has ignited speculation and excitement, with many wondering about the significance of his presence and its potential impact on the game's outcome.

As one of Nigeria's most influential political figures and a fervent supporter of football development in the country, President Tinubu's presence at such a crucial moment underscores the importance of the AFCON finals not just as a sporting event, but as a national spectacle.

His decision to be available at the match signals a powerful statement of solidarity and support for the Nigerian team as they vie for victory against their fierce rivals on the continental stage. It also underscores the broader significance of football as a unifying force that transcends political boundaries and brings people together in celebration of shared passions.

The AFCON finals in Cote D'Ivoire are now set to be an even more electrifying affair, with President Tinubu's presence adding an extra layer of intrigue and excitement to an already highly anticipated showdown. Stay tuned as the world watches with bated breath to see how this unexpected twist unfolds on the field of play.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Depriest2020: 8:14pm On Feb 09
If am to advice him, I would ask him to stay back and tackle the high inflation, security issues and the spiraling out of control economy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Ogegeodey(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09
Make him sha no come give Super Eagles bad luck

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Bobloco: 8:20pm On Feb 09
Where is the excitement?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Golan007: 8:21pm On Feb 09
Depriest2020:
If am to advice him, I would ask him to stay back and tackle the high inflation, security issues and the spiraling out of control economy.

Doesn't need your advice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Depriest2020: 8:24pm On Feb 09
Golan007:

Doesn't need your advice.

I know he doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Oblitz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09
Is his bp stable? Hmm

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by derecho(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09
Kikikiki...illegitimate wants to copy Authentic.
No body send am.
The best he'd get is beg the eagles for a photo...which they'd oblige him otherwise Tinubu would die of shame

Watch as he'd travel with all his family and 1000+ delegates because he knows he needs praise singers.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by insidelife22(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09
Tinubu is not in touch with reality.

Bandits are on another level.

You dare not travel by road this days without getting kidnapped.

Inflation is on all time high.

He just got back from recharging his battery in France and all he can think of is going on another holiday in Ivory Coast.

God is not aware that there is a country called Nigeria.

To those Guys who said here last year that Buhari will be better than Tinubu, I comot cap for una.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by keymatt(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09
Well it is finished! Nigeria in flames and Tinubu is going out to watch football !!!
Misplace priority in action.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by aariwa(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09
Excitement or actual fear…that Nigeria May lose considering that the boys had been succeeding without his badluck that’s worse than buhari own. I rememberer the u21 team last year that played a very good game even defeating tournament favorites Argentina on their soil before some of the nuisances there started shouting they dedicated their goals to tinubu and in the next match they were booted out disgracefully from the tournament to the shock of every body…tinubu’s badluck no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by arantess: 9:19pm On Feb 09
Turn of events?
Excitement ke?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Chinjo2: 9:20pm On Feb 09
This one wey people dey slump and die during super eagles match so and Tinubu want to Go there. Hmmmm

God are you ??

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09
Depriest2020:

All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. Baba needs fresh air

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by TheBillyonaire: 9:25pm On Feb 09
The President must avoid cardiac arrest, cos I do not trust Shettima.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Coolestguy2023: 9:28pm On Feb 09
Depriest2020:

Person wey never achieve anything tangible in life is advicing the President. Orisirishi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by UptownVibes(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09
Make he go ..
Make God let it end in penalty shootout,like the last one..
E get why

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Kukutenla: 9:31pm On Feb 09
That plane will not start

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by tempest01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09
Make dem no go lose so…lol
Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Itiskdg121(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09
Let him go, maybe God will answer our prayer.
If you don't get it, then forget about it
Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by yarimo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:
Where is the excitement?
jubilations all over Nigeria too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Bobloco: 9:57pm On Feb 09
yarimo:
jubilations all over Nigeria too

Under this great Tinubulation that have befallen the Nation

You are a clown

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Depriest2020: 10:16pm On Feb 09
Coolestguy2023:

Person wey never achieve anything tangible in life is advicing the President. Orisirishi
I don't know what you mean by "tangible" in life? Is it becoming president you meant? If it is, I don't have interest in that area, I like my quiet life. if you mean making money, believe me am making money even while replying you right now. I invested big in Bitcoin early this January when I saw how the country was going, when I did 1Bitcoin was 58m naira, do you know how much it's selling since 1:00pm today? 70m naira. If you haven't invested in Crypto please do, ok, so that you don't always feel or think everyone is like you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by yarimo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:

Under this great Tinubulation that have befallen the Nation

You are a clown
meanwhile some where in agulu in Amanbra state today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Bobloco: 10:45pm On Feb 09
yarimo:

Your foolery is legendary

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Kafirbigot: 10:46pm On Feb 09
Is this your reaponse?

You are truly a dull and dumb fellow.. cool

yarimo:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Sirianese: 10:54pm On Feb 09
Na bad luck e dey carry go meet them for there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:

Your foolery is legendary
As e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09
Kafirbigot:
Is this your reaponse?

You are truly a dull and dumb fellow.. cool

is that all ? Next news
Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by ClearFlair: 11:11pm On Feb 09
NairaOcean:
In a stunning turn of events, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is set to make a surprise appearance at the AFCON (Africa Cup of Nations) finals between Nigeria and Ivory Coast in Cote D'Ivoire. The news has sent shockwaves through the footballing world and stirred up immense anticipation among fans on both sides of the pitch.

President Tinubu's unexpected decision to attend the highly anticipated match has ignited speculation and excitement, with many wondering about the significance of his presence and its potential impact on the game's outcome.

As one of Nigeria's most influential political figures and a fervent supporter of football development in the country, President Tinubu's presence at such a crucial moment underscores the importance of the AFCON finals not just as a sporting event, but as a national spectacle.

His decision to be available at the match signals a powerful statement of solidarity and support for the Nigerian team as they vie for victory against their fierce rivals on the continental stage. It also underscores the broader significance of football as a unifying force that transcends political boundaries and brings people together in celebration of shared passions.

The AFCON finals in Cote D'Ivoire are now set to be an even more electrifying affair, with President Tinubu's presence adding an extra layer of intrigue and excitement to an already highly anticipated showdown. Stay tuned as the world watches with bated breath to see how this unexpected twist unfolds on the field of play.

Naso
Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by Bobloco: 11:24pm On Feb 09
yarimo:
As e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us

Honestly, your foolery is legendary yarimo
Re: Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:

Honestly, your foolery is legendary yarimo
is that all? Next news please

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria / Quran-burning Event / CNN ‘kills’ Barack Obama [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.