Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo (20625 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by ObalendeCMS: 5:16pm On Feb 11
Madam lawyah, it's not necessary that you travel to go & watch the final.

You are among the disobidient nigerians who are putting unnecessary pressure on the naira.

Mofo!
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Tombrown3(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11
tunjijones:
Nigeria is totally condemed. I don't think there is any way out. I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

It's not even about Tinubu, or Atiku or obi, it's about the system. If the system of governance in Nigeria is not changed or reformed. Things wld keep getting worse.

Have anyone noticed that the previous administration is always better in Nigeria. Things keep getting worse after each administration.

Alex Oti started ruling Abia, and things are going very very fine I must say.

After almost 20 years of PDP, If PDP was still ruling Abia by now I must tell you, suicide from that state would have been everyday. The protest would have erupted from Abia first.

The point is, it's always the rulers, the people at the helm of affairs!

If Abia can be good in less than a year Alex took over, then the problem of this country is not the system but the rulers.

Take it anywhere!
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Love800(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11
Is he retired?
MisfitHPG:
my dad is a professor and he ears 330k,despite years of sweat to attain that position,this country is really really bad
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by snipernigga(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11
So that's another way to tell us your monthly salary is 400k naira
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by MisfitHPG: 11:23am On Feb 12
Love800:
Is he retired?
no,still active
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Alcoron: 12:37pm On Feb 12
Nazgul:
As a professor of law who as been in practice for decades, and a SAN, she can't tell me that she relies solely on her salary for survival.

For starters she should have her own Chambers, with young lawyers working there. She's should use her position as a Prof to get closer to politicians so her Chambers can be contracted to represent them.

I still find it very difficult to believe that a woman of her status depends totally on her salary.

Every lawyer of her status doesn't need to get close to politicians to live well off. Take serious NOTE of this.

The Legal Practitioners' Privileges Committee confers the rank of SAN on two categories of lawyers; the academic (these are university professors who may not be practising) and the advocate categories.

She became a SAN through the academic route.

Her complaints are about the hardship in the land and the wretched salary professors get in Nigeria.

The executive secretary of TETFUND, Sunday Echono always says he is ashamed of himself when at international conferences, he is queried whether it is true Nigerian professors earn <$1000/month (this professor's salary ~$350).
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Love800(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12
Why didnt he collect grant and do researchings as side income?
MisfitHPG:
no,still active
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by MisfitHPG: 6:45pm On Feb 12
Love800:
Why didnt he collect grant and do researchings as side income?
i didn't even know that was some,how does one go about that?
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Love800(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12
Actually i dont even know deep details about it. But i know there is something like dat.
Just find any thread relating to lecturers here in nairaland and quote someone there.
MisfitHPG:
i didn't even know that was some,how does one go about that?
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by MisfitHPG: 9:26pm On Feb 12
Love800:
Actually i dont even know deep details about it. But i know there is something like dat.
Just find any thread relating to lecturers here in nairaland and quote someone there.
ok thanx very much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Review Of Lagos Transportation System From The Colonial Days Till Present / 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization / Bahamian Visa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.