Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit (27928 Views)

UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures) / Meet Kemi Badenoch: Biography Of The Nigerian - UK Minister, Olufunto Adegoke / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit by Jagaban2012: 6:22pm On Feb 12
WorldRichest:
Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody.

Olosho wanted to be PM, and went to say rubbish about her country, despite that, the other MP didn't vote for her

I know your are from the Yeast region...those who have no good thing to say about anything Yoruba people....i pity Yoruba people who still keep you as friends....

Oni kuure
Re: UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit by Cromagnon: 7:21am On Feb 14
Biodun556:
Was she not the one talking rubbish about Nigeria when she was campaigning for position of prime minister?

What did she say?

now she uses style to enter the country she did not value
Re: UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit by Cromagnon: 7:22am On Feb 14
SoNature:
It's quite funny that despite the fact that the UK has stolen so much from the countries they colonized, their GDP is just $3 trillion while ordinary China is doing $18 trillion. There's power in having a productive population.
Now do per capita
Re: UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit by Cromagnon: 7:22am On Feb 14
WorldRichest:
Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody.

Olosho wanted to be PM, and went to say rubbish about her country, despite that, the other MP didn't vote for her
what is the rubbish she said
Funny how none of you can say
Re: UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit by Cromagnon: 7:24am On Feb 14
Dpharisee:
Her visit will likely make no difference, I will rather have a Minister from Russia visit because they are always pragmatic and will help you to fulfil critical needs such as supplying you with cheap oil and grains and fertilizer for farmers but UK is all about using caboose language and telling your big men how to hide money in UK
so you become dependent on cheap stuff and cannot compete
You're not wise
Re: UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit by Cromagnon: 7:25am On Feb 14
abdeefggh:
Heard she is the most preferred candidate for the next prime minister of UK but i dont think that will do blacks any good because she is a conservative
what have blacks gotten from liberals after 50yrs of failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Challenging Ambode - Deji Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination Form (Photo) / IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.