Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast (14458 Views)

Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by olatade(m): 5:58am On Feb 12
It has passed

Let's go back and face the hunger and hardship in the land

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Blackfire(m): 5:59am On Feb 12
We lost because he wasn't there, he left ivory Coast for another place.

Nobody should blame shetima, atleast he came
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Vinnie2000(m): 6:13am On Feb 12
When I was complaining Peseirro's football was too Defensive,
Some folks here were criticizing my comments.

Zonefree claimed that Greece won Euro 2004 by playing defensively.

In modern football when you score 1 0 and try to defend till 90mins,
You embolden the opponents. undecided

If they are an Attacking side, they would ROAST you. embarassed

If this Super Eagles side had met Algeria, Morrocco or Tunisia, they would have crashed out since. sad

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by LifeofDream: 6:17am On Feb 12
Kpartners:
“I do not want Peter Obi to ever become the president of Nigeria again. I know he has a saviour complex thinking he can still salvage Nigeria.

They are going to leave a carcass of a nation for him to come fix when they have plundered it to a wasteland. Then blame him for not waving a magic wand and fixing sh!t overnight.

Peter Obi warned everybody the last election was a f!ght for the survival of the country...Agbado people labelled him a divisive b!got.

Peter Obi should actually retire with his beautiful Aunty Maggie and let who wants to p£rish...p£rish! 🤷🏾‍♂️”
You're saying rubbish with confidence...
As if Obi know how to save Nigeria.

So you knew Bihari left a carcass of a nation?.
Make all you get out.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by ladywise: 6:19am On Feb 12
This match shows us that No matter effort you put to fix Nigeria it will never work. Nigeria is gone.
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by solmusdesigns: 6:25am On Feb 12
We tried
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by newnigerdelta00: 6:28am On Feb 12
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=128411539][/quote]

YOUR HIGH SERVICE AND BADLUCK THAT MADE NIGERIA TO LOSE, YOU HATE NIGERIA
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by CluelessMODS: 6:30am On Feb 12
Kpartners:
“I do not want Peter Obi to ever become the president of Nigeria again. I know he has a saviour complex thinking he can still salvage Nigeria.

They are going to leave a carcass of a nation for him to come fix when they have plundered it to a wasteland. Then blame him for not waving a magic wand and fixing sh!t overnight.

Peter Obi warned everybody the last election was a f!ght for the survival of the country...Agbado people labelled him a divisive b!got.

Peter Obi should actually retire with his beautiful Aunty Maggie and let who wants to p£rish...p£rish! 🤷🏾‍♂️”
And he still remains a bigot!

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by CluelessMODS: 6:31am On Feb 12
LifeofDream:

You're saying rubbish with confidence...
As if Obi know how to save Nigeria.

So you knew Bihari left a carcass of a nation?.
Make all you get out.
Obi supporters are bunch of morons.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by ponishah: 6:41am On Feb 12
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
My Oga!
Na man you be, but of a truth, the Eagle don die.

Elephant match the Eagle and crushed it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm heart broken, don't think I can sleep well tonight 😭😭😭😭

Eagles no die, na APC and their badluck die
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Usmanovic95(m): 6:46am On Feb 12
Vinnie2000:
When I was complaining Peseirro's football was too Defensive,
Some folks here were criticizing my comments.

Zonefree claimed that Greece won Euro 2004 by playing defensively.

In modern football when you score 1 0 and try to defend till 90mins,
You embolden the opponents. undecided

If they are an Attacking side, they would ROAST you. embarassed

If this Super Eagles side had met Algeria, Morrocco or Tunisia, they would have crashed out since. sad

South Africa actually exposed our vulnerabilities just that we only managed to win by luck.This is modern football,you can't rely on your defence to bail you out always.

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Natbrowny: 6:52am On Feb 12
Abeg

When caf n fifa wan carry out random test esp on kessie, fofana and dat young guy with the 2 assist.

No way in hell dat guy played 90mins with same strength n agility

HYPOCRISY go kill CAF AND FIFA
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Kewuru: 6:56am On Feb 12
Adamux:

The President you ordered for? If you say Tinubu rigged elections, did Atiku also rig?

Why are you not saying Atiku is your President since he came second and way ahead of Obi?
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by EleventhWeirdo: 7:06am On Feb 12
Figolouis:
[b][/b]The President we Ordered for Vs the President INEC gave us

Who are we? You mean, your Agulu president?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:09am On Feb 12
Kpartners:

I support this they will so leave the country in ruins that the man would not even have a clue of where to start fixing things
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by thesicilian: 7:18am On Feb 12
Failure begets failure
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by seguno2: 7:34am On Feb 12
Chikel20000:
Obi my niggar ....giving us hope when all seem lost....

Has he congratulated Tinubu for beating him silly at the ballot and also at the court, while encouraging himself to stop being desperate and foolish simultaneously in his confusion about being a communist or a capitalist?

If he has not done so, why should any serious person take this clout chasing clown seriously

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by seguno2: 7:42am On Feb 12
Duplicate post
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Alliswell248: 7:42am On Feb 12
Figolouis:
[b][/b]The President we Ordered for Vs the President INEC gave us

No evidence.

Inec doesn't count noise or insult....but votes.

Try again in 2039....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by seguno2: 7:43am On Feb 12
Kpartners:

Do THEY include communist labourer senators and representatives from LP who have not opposed any of Tinubu and APC policies, including the 2024 budget proposals?

Do you think they are too busy enjoying the spoils of office that Peter Obi supports

Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 elections, has defended the purchase of sports utility vehicles (SUVs) for members of the national assembly.

There have been reports that the leadership of the 10th national assembly has bought SUVs for all lawmakers.

Each SUV is said to be valued at N160 million.

The LP had asked members of the party in the national assembly to kick against “wastage”.

While responding to questions during a press conference in Abuja on Monday, the former governor of Anambra said the SUVs are not personal cars of the lawmakers, noting that they are for official use.

“Let me start with the issue of Labour Party members in the house. I have actually discussed this issue with them,” Obi said.

“Surprisingly, I can tell you I heard that these vehicles are official cars. They have to use it. It is meant for office.

“So it is not as if it is their vehicle. They said it is official cars and you are meant to use it while you are in the senate.”

https://www.thecable.ng/theyre-for-official-use-obi-defends-purchase-of-n160m-suv-for-lawmakers/amp

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Alliswell248: 7:46am On Feb 12
ponishah:

Eagles no die, na APC and their badluck die

Sentiment...

The Super Eagles team that played yesterday cannot beat any championship side in the EPL.

My Man U would beat them 10....0

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Agboogashi: 7:48am On Feb 12
Of truth, eagles didn't deserve to win because the Ivorians outplayed them. Ten minutes into the game I saw our eagles were under intense pressure and I switched off and went to bed.

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by MT: 7:49am On Feb 12
Obi is talking too much.

Always seizing on every opportunity to grab the limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Oluwaseunomo: 7:50am On Feb 12
Park well elejo wewe

3 Likes

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by begge: 7:56am On Feb 12
I heard that bubu was at the corner of the bitch watching the football
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by IamAtikulate: 8:05am On Feb 12
Tinubu cost us this cup. God will judge him
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by hohafrank(m): 8:08am On Feb 12
Adamux:

The President you ordered for? If you say Tinubu rigged elections, did Atiku also rig?

Why are you not saying Atiku is your President since he came second and way ahead of Obi?
First and second positions as determined by INEC chairman or according to the people's votes?
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Akagbe(m): 8:10am On Feb 12
Shettima visit eagles they come out with penalty SHETTIMA VISIT AGAIN THEY FAILED WOW
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by abobote: 8:23am On Feb 12
The super eagles didn't do much, they got to the finals by luck and were rightly placed where they belong

Imagine 90mins without shot on target, apart from the heading that gave us the lead
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by abobote: 8:31am On Feb 12
Adamux:

You don't know anything, if those votes Tinubu took from Obi, was added to his votes, he will overtake that of Atiku by far
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by patrickcollins: 8:31am On Feb 12
thaoriginator:
grin

Get a job
He can feed you and your entire generation
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by patrickcollins: 8:33am On Feb 12
nony43:
Nigeria needs a creative midfielder.
midfielders and Nigeria can't hold the ball for few minutes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor / Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today / Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.