Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor (14437 Views)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by fkaz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
Information reaching 247ureports.comindicates that following the Impeachment of former Deputy governor of the state, Sir Jude Agbaso has by the state House of Assembly, Present Chief of Staff Prince Eze Madumere has been appointed as the new Deputy Governor.
Details later
http://247ureports.com/breaking-news-prince-eze-madumere-now-new-imo-deputy-gov/

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by gratiaeo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
As per say he's corrupt free? Abeg na the same people
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by iamswizz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
politics sef eh!

Well, what can i say? If the agbosa guy mess up too.. Omo na impeach sure pass o.

Okorocha eye sef dey red
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
4th
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by 1shortblackboy: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Soldier go soldier come
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by ninja4life(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
No be same people abeg make we hear word jor 3rd to comment runs outta thread b4 bein attackd
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by DMainMan: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
I hate this governor. I thought he is competent. He hated the deputy has they had issues.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by greatgod2012(f): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Bi tenikan o baje, telomiran o le da.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imo oni gba je
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
This calls for celebration! "runs straight to mama chinedu's beer palour to guage my tank " Odeku on my mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by victokafor(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
I fear this face ooooo...anyway cunny man jam cornelius!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by stronger9: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
The way okorocha was very fast in nominating a replment makes it very apparent that the removal of Agbaso was scripted by him

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by floridam(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
DMainMan: I hate this governor. I thought he is competent. He hated the deputy has they had issues.

Gbagaun!

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by VellyG(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
His Plot for second term has been secured..Rochas knew Jude Agbaso will be vying for governorship come 2015. He's just broken an agreement he made with d party to rule d state for 1 tenure
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by osifred(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hope is for the best
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Afam4eva(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: he is from owerri zone but not an owerri man.he is from mbaitoli or ikeduru.as for jude he had it coming.
The rotational governorship ish is based on zones right? From the speculation of Mr Agbaso, he said that they wanted to get rid of him to pave way for someone from Owerri zone to become the next governor when Rochas leaves office.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
The rotational governorship ish is based on zones right? From the speculation of Mr Agbaso, he said that they wanted to get rid of him to pave way for someone from Owerri zone to become the next governor when Rochas leaves office.
someone from Owerri Zone is gonna be the next governor. I think madumere is from Ikeduru. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu should be a happy man by now.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
As it is, Okorocha is biting the fingers that fed him. But the center can not hold for him, the INEC guidelines for registration of APC will see him not being part of APC, he has already lost APGA and will have to kneel and beg before PDP can admit him. The only people he possibly can have behind him are the Imo people, and he can only do so via pragmatic leadership and developmental idealism. He is a fish out of water, and only the Imo People can decide his fate, hopefully, his travails will make him focus on people's oriented programmes. Glory to Imo State, Death to APC.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Afam4eva(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: someone from Owerri Zone is gonna be the next governor. I think madumere is from Ikeduru. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu should be a happy man by now.
What zone is Ikeduru a part of?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by SONKOko(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
greatgod2012: Bi tenikan o baje, telomiran o le da.
You need to change the way you think.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:

This is senseless, Rochas is still on less than 2yrs of his 4 possibly 8yrs reign. So why chase him now?
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by asha80(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
well if imo was so much into zonism then rochas would not have been governor in the first instance.the imo populace as at last election were more interested(and still more interested)in perfomance first before before zoning.@berem iwuanyanwu is only interested in who will fill his stomach with free loaded imo money and not whether the governor is going to come from his local council.he is actually hated in ikeduru.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by fkaz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
SONKOko:
You need to change the way you think.

You should try and change him den, if he can't change

Abi waiting he talk bad?
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu:

This is senseless, Rochas is still on less than 2yrs of his 4 possibly 8yrs reign. So why chase him now?
Who's chasing him? he said he'll leave after his first term.

I wonder why the sudden love for Rochas from you and your peeps. Was it not you guys that nicknamed him "Roaches"? Is he now the best thing after Fried rice because he joined your party?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Afam4eva(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: well if imo was so much into zonism then rochas would not have been governor in the first instance.the imo populace as at last election were more interested(and still more interested)in perfomance first before before zoning.@berem iwuanyanwu is only interested in who will fill his stomach with free loaded imo money and not whether the governor is going to come from his local council.he is actually hated in ikeduru.
There's really no zoning in Imo state but Rochas is kinda bent on handing over the governorship seat to owerri zone.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by ElCaballa(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
"In politics,nothing happen by accident"
Franklin Rosevelt.
I saw it coming.why didnt Agbaso? Hope he learns a lesson from this his stupidity.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Highjayklm(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eze kunie, eze anochie, rilli hope dis doesnt backfire

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Who's chasing him? he said he'll leave after his first term.

I wonder why the sudden love for Rochas from you and your peeps. Was it not you guys that nicknamed him "Roaches"? Is he now the best thing after Fried rice because he joined your party?

He said he would leave office kwanu? Are you a learner? Which Politician in Nigeria hasnt said the same thing when seeking office? How many of them kept to it?

Sudden love? Everyone acknowledges that Roaches is still the best governor in the East. Its only when compared to those in the West that he pales but East?: na Local Yampion

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by asha80(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's really no zoning in Imo state but Rochas is kinda bent on handing over the governorship seat to owerri zone.
yeah well i guess it has to do with the fact that the only time someone from owerri zone was govervor was in 1992 under late evan enwerem and that was brief if you know the political situation at that time.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu:

No one is chasing rochas! He has promised to stay just one tenure as governor and move ahead.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by mike404(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: This calls for celebration! "runs straight to mama chinedu's beer palour to guage my tank " Odeku on my mind. grin
Oga eme gi voom na anya come 2015... Goodluck joor
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by bigfat08: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=15pt]HE IS RIGHT ON TRACK...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) / Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor / MORE PHOTOS: Mob Set Ablaze Home Senator Saaba Lafiaji In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.