Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Herbert Wigwe Family Photo - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe Family Photo (77563 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Family Releases Burial Plans For Late Access Holdings CEO / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by justking(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12
Peace
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by loswhite(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12
TruthsFM:
Hebert too was young. I don’t think he reach 50 years of age?
57 years
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by MartinsD12(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12
makemoneywbsite:

No fear. From your moniker, your kind no dey quick die;
grin hahahaha make him try am first
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by newnigerdelta00: 12:45pm On Feb 12
nlfpmod:
Dele Momodu shares family photo of Herbert Wigwe with his wife and children.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3Nf7ccsCmN/?igsh=ZXlocHE4Z3FxY3Fj

This is what bible called vanity upon vanity's,life nothing dey nor carry am for head,show love to your brothers no man knows tomorrow, JAH KNOW
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by wrongnumber: 1:02pm On Feb 12
TruthsFM:

57 I guess
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Kingrshd3: 1:03pm On Feb 12
Resetinc:
This dude news is becoming a distraction ..

There should be a nation wide state of emergency in this country right now .. on security & economy

A full loaded 18seater bus was attacked driver shot dead and all passengers kidnapped….

hundreds of innocent people are still in kidnappers camps all over Nigeria waiting for families to raise ransom for their freedom…

all of a sudden a rich dude that died in helicopter crash in America has become our national issue ..

Foolish citizens 😎
😂 God bless u it's not a joke but reality meaning the wealthy once have more popularity and fame rather than people without nothing

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by ipobarecriminals: 1:14pm On Feb 12
grin grin grin u fit comma wait @ MMIA ikeja, 22 Feb and be looking for ipobarecriminals. From there,i'll be on my way to Benin city cool ogba cool.
zoedew:

You think so🧐😊. You cannot be too stealthy. Even if you arrive via Cotonou airport and leave through Ajilete land border dressed like a woman there is a homing device tracking you.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by adecz: 1:15pm On Feb 12
TruthsFM:

Born 1966
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Feb 12
finallybusy:
His wife was young.
you still dey eye the woman?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by zoedew: 1:42pm On Feb 12
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin u fit comma wait @ MMIA ikeja, 22 Feb and be looking for ipobarecriminals. From there,i'll be on my way to Benin city cool ogba cool.
You just affixed the tracking device yourself.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by iswallker(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12
YesDaddyTill203:

Conman with another rubbish trash. Billions of people have departed and will still depart and will not follow your trash Jesus. Na only you sabi who go make heaven? Stop your nonsense trash. The majority or people on Earth don't even believe in your Jesus nonsense.
Your religious brainwashing is complete and permanent. Emancipate yourself from your mental slavery.

How is he a conman?

Did he ask you for money?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by YesDaddyTill203: 1:48pm On Feb 12
VULCAN:
Wow. The Anger is Real.

Do you also exhibit this anger at Muslims who condole the families of the dead or you just reserve the vitriol for the Religion that will not kill you for blasphemy?

I ask to identify whether you are a coward

ad

Your mumuness must be on a very high level since you didn't know that more people have been killed in the name of Christianity than all other regions combined. Go and read your religious history and stop blah blah blah on NL like a sheep.
If your competition is the Muslims, then that's your problem. I couldn't care less. It still doesn't change the fact that preaching that people must believe in your Jesus to go to heave is nothing but a big fat lie and an absolute rubbish used to keep sheep like you in check.

Now get lost. BYE
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Mpanyi: 2:00pm On Feb 12
YesDaddyTill203:

Conman with another rubbish trash. Billions of people have departed and will still depart and will not follow your trash Jesus. Na only you sabi who go make heaven? Stop your nonsense trash. The majority or people on Earth don't even believe in your Jesus nonsense.
Your religious brainwashing is complete and permanent. Emancipate yourself from your mental slavery.

You called Jesus trash? Though I don't like the so-called Righteousness whatever way of making everything preaching opportunity, but it doesn't negate the fact your life is already a trash by calling Jesus trash. Just watch it. If you take back your insults, fine. If not, you have invited trouble into your life. Bookmark this.

I as a person and someone with good upbringing have respect for whatever anybody chooses to believe
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by mukthar2000(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12
Huh, vanity of life, running Helter scatter to accure all good things of life forgotten that all is vanitly 6ft.
All this qualifications can never be use by someone else, just a waste.

God I don't need much , I only need a house to rest my head with my families, to cloth them and to to feed them to enable me a responsible father to them.

Rest well bro.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Emman08: 2:54pm On Feb 12
Half of the family gone! What a tragedy
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by rasputinn(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12
God1000:
May God be with the children he left behind.

At least he has 3 other children that will inherit his property

Really ?
Are you this shallow minded ?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by NELLY1990: 3:46pm On Feb 12
YesDaddyTill203:

Chaiiiiiii. Hmmmmm. A day is coming..............
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Thislifee: 3:48pm On Feb 12
nlfpmod:
Dele Momodu shares family photo of Herbert Wigwe with his wife and children.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3Nf7ccsCmN/?igsh=ZXlocHE4Z3FxY3Fj
Which of the son died? The older or younger son?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by obrian888: 3:55pm On Feb 12
TruthsFM:

Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by TruthsFM: 3:56pm On Feb 12
obrian888:

some said he’s 57 plus. He’s still young for me
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by obrian888: 3:58pm On Feb 12
YesDaddyTill203:

Nobody force you or any idiot to believe, believing in anything in this life is by choice, so stop being foolish, that comment above was not directed to you dumb ass.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Vintage9999: 4:03pm On Feb 12
TruthsFM:
some said he’s 57 plus. He’s still young for me
he would have been 58 in August. That's not exactly young, but he lived a full and great life
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by highoctane: 4:36pm On Feb 12
Righteousness2:
What a Tragedy! Very Painful Tragedy!
Condolences to His Family.

This World is not a Home.
We are only Passing through...
Anytime , anyday, any moment, we could be gone.
Don't be too comfortable in this world,
This world not our Home.

Prepare for Eternity
Live every moment in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Death is not really a big Deal as this world home to no one
The biggest Deal is to Depart this Earth without JESUS CHRIST. That is straight to Eternal cry in Hell fire Forever and Ever.

Could you please meditate on these scriptures and stop lying against God the maker of the Earth.
Psalms 115 verse 16, reads"The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men".

And in another place at Ecclesiastes Chapter 1 verse 4, reads "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

And in another place from prophet Isaiah chapter 45 verse 18 reads " For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
Jesus capped it all at Matthew 5 verse 5 "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
What kind of Earth in future will the righteous or the blessed or they meek inherit?

Revelation chapter 21 verse 4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

All quotation taken from king James Bible version

The Earth was created for a purpose. Note very well the declaration from God through his prophet Isaiah.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by jessylaurel(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12
TruthsFM:

He is 58 years old
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Xtraterestial: 5:16pm On Feb 12
Resetinc:
This dude news is becoming a distraction ..

There should be a nation wide state of emergency in this country right now .. on security & economy

A full loaded 18seater bus was attacked driver shot dead and all passengers kidnapped….

hundreds of innocent people are still in kidnappers camps all over Nigeria waiting for families to raise ransom for their freedom…

all of a sudden a rich dude that died in helicopter crash in America has become our national issue ..

Foolish citizens 😎

But afcon or more mohbad wasn't distracting abi?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by GEEBITE: 5:20pm On Feb 12
He was born 1966 and would have been 58 later this year.
TruthsFM:
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Goodlady(f): 5:30pm On Feb 12
VeryWickedMan:
This is where extra marital affairs become an advantage.
What's the advantage?
If you cannot explain, I ll roast you tonight on this site!
I ll hunt you for the rest of this week.
If you sef no get okada crash, it ll be wheel barrow or bicycle crash!

Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by GEEBITE: 5:33pm On Feb 12
He didn't start Access bank. Himself and partner AIG Imokhuede both left GTB to buy Access Bank their next door neighbor at Oyin Jolayemi VI and rebranded it. He was 38 years then
crowther15:

He was 57. Started Access bank at the age of 35 or so.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by Tonitoniton(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12
YesDaddyTill203:

U lack sense to speak of Jesus like u just did. Even ur master the devil dare not speak of JESUS the way u did. Grow sense
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12
Why it is imperative that one align with Jesus Christ;either way you are in cruise.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by TruthsFM: 8:10pm On Feb 12
GEEBITE:
He was born 1966 and would have been 58 later this year.
yes
Re: Herbert Wigwe Family Photo by chudez0147(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12
Oga why you take am personal ??
Shey you be devil ni ??
YesDaddyTill203:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.