Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t (737 Views)

When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by Ilamina(f): 11:18am On Feb 12
I heard francophones treat their women like sh1t, so who cares if they win, abusive french men

Screw ivory coast
Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by ADURA123(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12
This is true, i have a Senegalese colleague who is married to a Nigeria lady, He says that women in Senegal are like trash they are not respected, but once you are able to get a wife outside they will respect you and the wife.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by CandidAdmin(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12
Hmmmmm?
Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by ConfidentialDoc: 2:32pm On Feb 12
ADURA123:
This is true, i have a Senegalese colleague who is married to a Nigeria lady, He says that women in Senegal are like trash they are not respected, but once you are able to get a wife outside they will respect you and the wife.

This could be the future of Nigeria women if they don't curtail their excesses

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by Ilamina(f): 2:43pm On Feb 12
ConfidentialDoc:

it can happen
Unless we Change our language too french

English language does not allow maltreatment of women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by ConfidentialDoc: 2:47pm On Feb 12
Ilamina:
it can happen
Unless we Change our language too french

English language does not allow maltreatment of women

Lol ok..
Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by ADURA123(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12
ConfidentialDoc:

Sad reality of today, i think is largely due to our civilization and abandonment of our culture and heritage.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by Ohraykon: 2:51pm On Feb 12
Its everywhere in Africa, we left our divine feminine and masculine lifestyle to adopt the European civilization. That's why we backward and we hate each other so much.
Re: I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t by fati2001(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12
And same thing happens here.
Nigerian men have no respect for the women [be it their wives, gf or just a strange ]. And all hell breaks loose,if you fling with a man from another nation, it is considered dating down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Learned So Far Under Buhari And Tinubu / I'm 26 But My Parents Must Not See Me With A Girl! / Free Seduction Guide For Men - How To Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.