Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair (33988 Views)

Massive Protests At Michael Okpara University, Umudike / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia / Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:54am On Feb 13
broadman20:

Can we work together?

I want to be given you some tracking jobs, so how long does it take to track a missing phone and device?

Your reply will be appreciated.

Run bro. Na dem, he go scam you and scam your entire community join

1 Like

Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by DataDoc: 1:02am On Feb 13
Laurene:
check American protests since 2016.

Lol. America is something else

I agree with you here
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:56am On Feb 13
Ndleabilli:
How much be the whole school

Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by Cincinnatus: 2:25am On Feb 13
Ndi oshi
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by psucc(m): 5:24am On Feb 13
Giftedhand47:
I track lost or stolen phones or devices
A trial will convince you
Contact me via siggy below
ok
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by Trophy12: 6:02am On Feb 13
If u be student there and u get sense just go collect jamb form now before it closes.

1 Like

Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by ogawisdom(m): 6:26am On Feb 13
VC don finally cash out grin

This is the easiest way for a VC to cash out big time. Each student may pay 100k
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by Nikes(m): 7:38am On Feb 13
inoki247:
Lol this student don go use dere hand carry legit format give this people to loot grin grin
Aswearrr...that was how we went on a rampage in FUTO, 2017. Students sha destroyed things and looted a few computers but wallai when the school management gave an estimate of the cost of property destroyed we shock cos the thing wasn't even upto half of that cost. The VC Francis Eze and co billed every student 12,000 each. No be small matter that time
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by grandstar(m): 9:08am On Feb 13
After the final year students have finished their exams, close down the school for a year as punishment and impose a punitive fine of 50k or more per student. I had already left Unilag by then.

When the residence of the former VC of Unilag was burnt down, he was very punitive in the treatment meted out to students. Then, I felt it was an overkill but now could see it was necessary.

If you allow students to get away with it without retribution, the students would fee
l like the obnoxious French workers who can go on strikes forever since they'll still get their full pay and entitlements nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by psucc(m): 10:21am On Feb 13
Me anticipating a fine of at least #50,000 to be paid.

I just managed to pay that outrageous fee for my son and now this
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by broadman20: 10:31am On Feb 13
EnglandAmaka:

Run bro. Na dem, he go scam you and scam your entire community join

Waooooo!

Are you for real?
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by DSoj(m): 11:50am On Feb 13
Send them home , charge each student money for the N2b and until the money is paid, no school
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by 528ibilola: 11:51am On Feb 13
To destroy is easy but to build is difficult!We should always think twice before we take any action no matter the situation.To destroy is easy but to build is difficult!We should always think twice before we take any action no matter the situation....
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by psucc(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13
528ibilola:
To destroy is easy but to build is difficult!We should always think twice before we take any action no matter the situation.To destroy is easy but to build is difficult!We should always think twice before we take any action no matter the situation....
You see that MOUAU protest turned riot, it has to do with leadership tussle and internal wrangling but the students are used as smokescreen.
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by chinonfelix2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13
Now the students will understand why it's not good to vandalize govt properties no matter what..

There will be 200k levy on each student before you write your exam.. (damage fee).
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by autodoctor: 6:21pm On Feb 13
Building contractors, oya make una line up. Food is ready.
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by Pclemenza: 7:46pm On Feb 13
ppogba:

You don hear dat one for Naija before?

Let them.write exam.and withhold result?

Why not suggest the VC should feed them and collect the money when next they go hungry?

This Nairaland sef na comedy land.
It hasn’t been done doesn’t mean it can’t be done, that is why we keep enabling nuisance from those in places of authority. If Nairaland is a comic zone for you, laugh mate.
Re: Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair by Johnwrite(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13
He should take heart because that is a very big amount of money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing / Over 20 UNN Students Dead In Car Accident While Travelling / This Happened At My Children's School Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.