Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation (22393 Views)

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis / FG Moves To Avert Looming Shutdown Of Airline Operations / Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by LaSenior: 10:40am On Feb 13
pendusky:

So, If I wanted to get married or get business papers signed the next day, I should go and lodge in hotel coz they cancelled my flight? Ogbeni, other flights dey, if you can't operate it, transfer manifest to other flight flying that route and apologize to customers. Problem solved.
they should form alliance with each other

If the minister of Aviation knows his job he should look to this side
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by TheDemola: 10:41am On Feb 13
LaSenior:
cheesy

Form alliance with other airlines they refused

Why not use one Aircraft to move Owerri and port Harcourt passengers , use one Boeing 777 park everyone join from Lagos stop at pH airport then finally destination Owerri , since Dana no get large Aircraft you can form alliance with other airlines inorder to keep passengers flying

Forming alliance should be first thing the minister of Aviation should have introduced this will definitely help to stop flights delays and cancellations.

All the airlines are just after maximizing their profit, that's why they can think of alliance.
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by TheDemola: 10:42am On Feb 13
nairalanda1:
Poor customer service, poor response to disaster.

What Dana should have done is lodged these people at a posh hotel for 2 days, while the plane is being fixed, at the airline's expense. Then drive the good people to the airport once flight is cleared for takeoff, and clear them quickly. Problem solved, and Dana air gets praised to the sky

They won't do this because they will run at a loss as they are a small company

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by cpu2006(m): 10:42am On Feb 13
Ogiame:
Sometimes, na Vawulence be the best way to tackle gross stupidity in this country... Do “Gentleman” with dem, and watch dem use you do yeye.

On top this hardship wey the idiot called Tinubu put the country, you still dey cancel flight like who can't spell.

you have good point but, calling Tinubu IDIOT shows that you lack home training. you r a disgrace to your family and tribe. fool
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Ogiame: 10:44am On Feb 13
cpu2006:

you have good point but, calling Tinubu IDIOT shows that you lack home training. you r a disgrace to your family and tribe. fool
Dear hypocrite,

You and your home training family called GEJ and Obi unprintable names.

Look at the bolded statement from someone with "Home training" grin

Tinubu is an Idiot. He has proved to be an idiot.

Cry Mr home training grin

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Femeto: 10:44am On Feb 13
How International Airport picture take find way enter local matter?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by hmohammed(m): 10:45am On Feb 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing is working under tinubu

Cant you reason beyond Tinubu? I guess i am chatting with the wrong guy
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Emman08: 10:46am On Feb 13
Ogiame:
Sometimes, na Vawulence be the best way to tackle gross stupidity in this country... Do “Gentleman” with dem, and watch dem use you do yeye.

On top this hardship wey the idiot called Tinubu put the country, you still dey cancel flight like who can't spell.

You first me talk am. In Nigeria, na gentlemen dey lose. After increasing tickets by over 100% the still continue is nonsense. Vawlence on the other hand dey always work for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Ogiame: 10:46am On Feb 13
hmohammed:

Cant you reason beyond Tinubu? I guess i am chatting with the wrong guy
Can't you reason beyond IPOB? Hypocrite. grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by VULCAN(m): 10:51am On Feb 13
But you are free to rain insults on Peter Obi anytime you like.

Useless Hypocrite.

Are your previous posts not what we have been reading?

Mtscheww

Tinubu your god will watch you die of hunger and he won't lift a finger.

Dumbo

cpu2006:

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Beverlyjean(f): 10:55am On Feb 13
It's better it's cancelled than it crashes
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by phemmie06(m): 10:56am On Feb 13
It is quite unfortunate but the management might know better maybe the aircraft is not in good condition
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by stagger: 10:57am On Feb 13
DARLINGTON869:

Airline company that is barely surviving and managing to stay afloat. You are saying they should lodge aggrieved passengers in posh hotel. On which available funds?. Be like sey you no know wetin dey sup for this country. Abi you dey Canada?

Oga, that is the standard requirement whenever there is a delay. Any airline that claims it cannot lodge passengers on cancelled flights should not have an operational license.
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Feb 13
After destroying and beating them up did they still fly? No

why not follow a more civil resolution to the problem? undecided
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Paraman: 11:01am On Feb 13
LaSenior:
they should form alliance with each other

If the minister of Aviation knows his job he should look to this side
Do the minister have the power to force them to merge?
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Paraman: 11:03am On Feb 13
stagger:

Oga, that is the standard requirement whenever there is a delay. Any airline that claims it cannot lodge passengers on cancelled flights should not have an operational license.
If it's by this, there will be no local airlines operating in Nigeria again.
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by tollyboy5(m): 11:03am On Feb 13
Goodlady:
What happened?
Why fighting?
Why slapping?
Is a masquerade boarding a flight?
Let him go and see his families naa?
This is the masquerade in omhalay song. Are you from rivers or you just picked it online

Oh na you sweet plum. Why one Pics on ur Ig?
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by mekleelex200(m): 11:04am On Feb 13
Flame333:
Speed Darlington just laugh right now...

He complained and some people abusing him. You will think any evil doesn't concern you until it happens to you.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Goodlady(f): 11:06am On Feb 13
tollyboy5:

This is the masquerade in omhalay song. Are you from rivers or you just picked it online

Oh na you sweet plum. Why one Pics on ur Ig?
Good afternoon sir
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by tollyboy5(m): 11:09am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Good afternoon sir
It's morning here in Nigeria.
This is 11am, good morning ma.

You did not answer any of my questions tho. How are you doing?
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by linearity: 11:11am On Feb 13
Kingbuhari:
I thought it's even me because I disrupted their operation yesterday evening and want to vandalise everything... My flight is 7:10pm from Lagos to Doha then to Seoul... I got their and during check-in they told Me my name wasn't in the list.. the stupid guy even refused to refund me the money I already paid for excess luggage... The agent gave me dummy ticket he used to book the flight instead of the main ticket, one if these stupid guys that check kilo even want me to remove the footstuff I was traveling with . It's a bad experience not boarding when others where boarding.. tomorrow I will break somebody's head if they tell me to pay for another excess luggage

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was some comedy…..clearly it was not you or it was you but happened in your dream…

1. Dana don’t fly to Doha.
2. MM2 is for local flights only.
3. Your name must be confirmed on the manifesto before they even start attending to your luggage, including excess luggage.
4. You don’t have to be in possession of a flight ticket to check-in, all they need is your ID for local flights and your international passport for international flights.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by cpu2006(m): 11:11am On Feb 13
Ogiame:
Dear hypocrite,

You and your home training family called GEJ and Obi unprintable names.

Look at the bolded statement from someone with "Home training" grin

Tinubu is an Idiot. He has proved to be an idiot.

Cry Mr home training grin

we know people like you, we no where you belong, you have 7yrs plus to crying. call him any name you like.
fool of no comparism.
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Ogiame: 11:12am On Feb 13
cpu2006:

we know people like you, we no where you belong, you have 7yrs plus to crying. call him any name you like.
fool of no comparism.
Fergie001, Nlfpmod this is one of them.

Rule number 2
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Goodlady(f): 11:16am On Feb 13
tollyboy5:

It's morning here in Nigeria.
This is 11am, good morning ma.

You did not answer any of my questions tho. How are you doing?
Good morning sir, I seldom use Instagram.
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by tollyboy5(m): 11:20am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Good morning sir, I seldom use Instagram.
OK dear. Now I knw, I'll keep that in mind. I might try to reach you in the nearest future
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Babaken(m): 11:25am On Feb 13
nairalanda1:
Poor customer service, poor response to disaster.

What Dana should have done is lodged these people at a posh hotel for 2 days, while the plane is being fixed, at the airline's expense. Then drive the good people to the airport once flight is cleared for takeoff, and clear them quickly. Problem solved, and Dana air gets praised to the sky
Dana Air turn air moluwe where there will tight and loose before moving.
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by blowjohn(m): 11:31am On Feb 13
Abeg na dem dey produce that Dana milk too?
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Ekpekus(m): 11:34am On Feb 13
dre11:
“The computers were disconnected and vandalised, while some of the attendants we.re severely beaten by the passengers,” an attendant at the airport told PREMIUM TIMES

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/football/667937-drama-at-lagos-airport-as-passengers-disrupts-airlines-operations.html
Until these airlines are mandated to pay compensation for flights delay, they won't sit up.
An apology won't cut it. Yes it was an unscheduled flight maintenance, why not use another of your airplane instead abi na only one airplane Dana get?
Putting the lives of your staffs at risk over incompetence of an organization.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by slex(m): 11:34am On Feb 13
People still use Dana ??
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by cpu2006(m): 11:35am On Feb 13
VULCAN:
But you are free to rain insults on Peter Obi anytime you like.

Useless Hypocrite.

Are your previous posts not what we have been reading?

Mtscheww

Tinubu your god will watch you die of hunger and he won't life a finger.

Dumbo

you are mad. i can feed you & your people for the rest of your life.
Re: Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation by Bellotelli: 11:36am On Feb 13
dre11:
“The computers were disconnected and vandalised, while some of the attendants we.re severely beaten by the passengers,” an attendant at the airport told PREMIUM TIMES

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/football/667937-drama-at-lagos-airport-as-passengers-disrupts-airlines-operations.html
This action should be the new normal grin
Na government agencies we go soon face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In / International Flights To Resume On September 5 / Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.