Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era (17736 Views)

Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by olowo1930: 2:34pm On Feb 13
jmoore:
What else do you expect from Mr "Go and die"?

Oshiomole knows that Tinubu will destroy Nigeria.
He was watching Tinubu dancing cultural dance when national anthem was on.
They know themselves. God shall judge them
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by uba1991: 2:37pm On Feb 13
Now he want to blame buhari, tomorrow if Tinubu go he will also said they should not blame the current government but blame Tinubu.
All I know is that Tinubu is a disaster that will destroy this country.
You can rig election but you cannot rig governance.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Olurondo: 2:37pm On Feb 13
Oloshi-omhole!Very useless man!
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Error401: 2:40pm On Feb 13
Orie buru, werey

EreluRoz:
The problems we are facing today actually started from Jonathan's administration, bitter truth.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by EreluRoz: 2:43pm On Feb 13
Error401:
Orie buru, werey

Well, the internet is a level playing ground for children to insult their mothers, but we as mothers have to endure and accept it as part of growing up but I do hope you grow with age my child
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by headboyprince(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
The problems we are facing today actually started from Jonathan's administration, bitter truth.
if i catch you real life i will sooo beat you to stupor... jonathan era was still very good i mean very good compared to this demonic APC. APC came in and overwrote all of jonathan policies and the country started tumbling. mention one policy from jonathan era still existing today. everything has changed.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by EreluRoz: 2:49pm On Feb 13
headboyprince:
if i catch you real life i will sooo beat you to stupor... jonathan era was still very good i mean very good compared to this demonic APC. APC came in and overwrote all of jonathan policies and the country started tumbling. mention one policy from jonathan era still existing today. everything has changed.
For where our path wan from cross?

Werey alakori
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by BigIyanga: 2:51pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:

recalcitrant partisan talking. Oshiiomole got a huge windfall in billions and millions of $$ from ECA and Paris Refunds. He blew up all the money.. and had to beg FG for a bailout. GMB bailed him out and he blamed GEJ for his financial recklessness … Now he’s blaming the same GMB. 8yr from now, he will blame BAT
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by EreluRoz: 2:54pm On Feb 13
BigIyanga:

recalcitrant partisan talking. Oshiiomole got a huge windfall in billions and millions of $$ from ECA and Paris Refunds. He blew up all the money.. and had to beg FG for a bailout. GMB bailed him out and he blamed GEJ for his financial recklessness … Now he’s blaming the same GMB. 8yr from now, he will blame BAT
Reason why we should stop complaining and start revolution
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Jostoman: 3:01pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
Jonathan Era Pure water is N5

Now Pure water N25

Jonathan Era Bag of rice is N9,000

Now bag of rice is N70,000

So dont compare light and darkness together.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Error401: 3:05pm On Feb 13
Werey shut the Bleep up. Even when the economy is at the verge of implosion, you still dey find who to blame. Better shuttt the Bleep up and pisss off. Oponu agbalagba

EreluRoz:
Well, the internet is a level playing ground for children to insult their mothers, but we as mothers have to endure and accept it as part of growing up but I do hope you grow with age my child
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by chikason22(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:
grin

At the end, GEJ has a role in today's problem

1.Excessive spending on subsides

2.Excessive borrowing

3.Low money in the savings (Buhari now has topped it ....he took ALL Our savings...lol).

4. Forcing the power sector to charge poor cost reflective tarrifs.

5. Tolerating corruption

6.Squadering the oil windfall (with help from the governors, but the buck stops at this table)

7. NO diversification.

8. No fighting security issues, and blaming Chibok on the people affected themselves. Boko HARAM Bombs an area? The fault of the North.

ANd yes, as a result we got APC that has made all the above problems worse. Much worse. And on top of that Buhari wiped out our forex revenue. GEJ Left 32billion, Bubu left 4 billion!
Did you shout Ebin pawa oo during GEJ Time?
You people are the reason we have APC today.
Religion and tribalism was the reason why Nigeria is turning to Venezuela.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13
chikason22:

Did you shout Ebin pawa oo during GEJ Time?
You people are the reason we have APC today.
Religion and tribalism was the reason why Nigeria is turning to Venezuela.

Maybe you did because i never voted for apc or tinubu.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by sulaak(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:

Buhari had 8 years to fix GEJ problem but instead in x the problem by 100.

Buhari should have removed fuel subsidies, fixed the refineries, ended insecurity, supported food production

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Popesuccess(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
That was why he was 'changed' so that things will get better. But alas it got worst.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Okechinwadike: 3:25pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
after 8yrs he is still the problem. chai, what a passionate hate

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Okechinwadike: 3:32pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:
grin

At the end, GEJ has a role in today's problem

1.Excessive spending on subsides

2.Excessive borrowing

3.Low money in the savings (Buhari now has topped it ....he took ALL Our savings...lol).

4. Forcing the power sector to charge poor cost reflective tarrifs.

5. Tolerating corruption

6.Squadering the oil windfall (with help from the governors, but the buck stops at this table)

7. NO diversification.

8. No fighting security issues, and blaming Chibok on the people affected themselves. Boko HARAM Bombs an area? The fault of the North.

ANd yes, as a result we got APC that has made all the above problems worse. Much worse. And on top of that Buhari wiped out our forex revenue. GEJ Left 32billion, Bubu left 4 billion!
after 8yrs I don't know that such daft people still exist. go and be blaming your grandfather for your father's poverty. NONSENSE AND AGBADORIANS

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13
Okechinwadike:
after 8yrs I don't know that such daft people still exist. go and be blaming your grandfather for your father's poverty. NONSENSE AND AGBADORIANS

Read my last paragraph again, oga.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by two12s: 3:38pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
Everybody not supporting your obidient hopeless candidate deserve to be insulted but can you compare the achievement of Osho baba to that of the failure Peter obi as governor in Anambra.

With all apologies, you are very hopeless
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Goddyrichie(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
how cuz I don’t understand i know they’re all thief but is everything hard like this then I want to know how?
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13
Buhari’s reckless policies responsible for current hardship – Oshiomhole

Me: It's either that:
1. Oshiomole just returned to Nigeria this year, or
2. Oshiomole were deaf and dumb during Buhari's disastrous 8 years.

He is an example of what a sycophant is all about; they will sing your praises and tell you all is going well even when disaster looms.

Once Tinubu leaves that stolen mandate, he'll be among the first to tell Nigerians that Tinubu caused all the problems that Nigeria has had since independence.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by PAQ(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:

2012 Nigeria was third fastest growing economy behind Mongolia & China with a GDP growth of 7.68% and the fastest in Africa. This growth was largely due to growth in non-oil sector.

2010 the growth was 8.4%

Under Buhari the year 2017 our economy recorded annual growth of 0.83% while 2016 was 1.58%.

Now, what was that your silly statement about Jonathan's administration again??

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Nairalander248: 4:03pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:

Shotop undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13
PAQ:

2012 Nigeria was third fastest growing economy behind Mongolia & China with a GDP growth of 7.68% and the fastest in Africa. This growth was largely due to growth in non-oil sector.

2010 the growth was 8.4%

Under Buhari the year 2017 our economy recorded annual growth of 0.83% while 2016 was 1.58%.

Now, what was that your silly statement about Jonathan's administration again??

Growth in the non oil sector was fuelled by sustained high oil prices.

In short we had the dollars to.invest in non oil things.

Buhari, as much as i hate to say this, as there are reasons why he is a bad leader, did not have high oil prices. That knocked our dollar revenue.

We were here before. In the 1970's Nigeria was a financial power. Then came the oil price crash of 1982 and the cracks came out. And the economy went downhill. Until oil rose again in 2005/6.

Before you start, Buhari is a bad leadee because he had a golden opportunity to diversify away.from oil. Instead he took more loans. Here we are.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by PAQ(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:

Growth in the non oil sector was fuelled by sustained high oil prices.

In short we had the dollars to.invest in non oil things.

Buhari, as much as i hate to say this, as there are reasons why he is a bad leader, did not have high oil prices. That knocked our dollar revenue.

We were here before. In the 1970's Nigeria was a financial power. Then came the oil price crash of 1982 and the cracks came out. And the economy went downhill. Until oil rose again in 2005/6.

Before you start, Buhari is a bad leadee because he had a golden opportunity to diversify away.from oil. Instead he took more loans. Here we are.

Well said. Buhari had all the support and opportunity to make Nigeria greater. Nigeria's problem started from him. Jonathan wasnt pushed out because of hunger or a falling economy.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Masterito(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13
Stop talking nonsense. Why didn't Buhari and Tinubu correct? If you they can not correct it, why contest election? People like you are the problem of Nigeria. Blaming others for your poor leadership can not lead Nigeria anywhere.
EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Cromagnon: 4:44pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
really, not from 1960 or colonial era? Smh
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by FireUpNow(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:

Beahahahaaha. Nigeria has corrupt leaders from inception, you cannot single out one president as the cause of it. What will you say about past military leaders? Broh. Tinubu has committed blunders with his wreckless economic policies. Let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by mabea: 4:58pm On Feb 13
Malroux:
The short man devil is now deaf and dumb. He has lost his voice to criticize the inglorious administration of Ebola Tinubu.
Can't you read? He can't blame Tinubu now until he leaves office. Lol

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by autodoctor: 5:26pm On Feb 13
Who still listens to that one.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Infomaz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:

What a unwise, irresponsible statement.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Malcolmjay: 5:51pm On Feb 13
A children that blames their parents for their failures are already a failure
Cos as a child ur target should be, to succeed where your parents failed
APC started the blame game in this country cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market / Buhari, Dambazau Meet Over Maina / Corruption Getting Worse In Nigeria’ — Transparency International Releases 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.