Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,163 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL (771 Views)

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 3:49am On Feb 14
Who else has noticed that those accounts that were very vocal in supporting buhari have mostly been deactivated and new ones have come up in supporting tinubu.

I caught one of them who was supporting buhari but switched monikers and when I accosted him he vehemently denied supporting buhari 😆 saying that his romance with APC started with tinubu cool

The funniest thing is the way they keep straight faces as they tell their lies when finally cornered and busted. Make no mistake, most of these new breeds of pro tinubu supporters are the same people we have been running into here, they just activated various sleeper accounts they registered over the years.

Remember when nairalanders and seun were battling their ways of generating fake likes on their pro tinubu posts during the past elections? Well, all those machinery they set up that time is still in play.

THEY ARE ALL STILL VERY MUCH ACTIVE, ALL OF THEM, and heaven will keep exposing them for us to tag and vilify as is expected of any sane and patriotic Nigerian.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by thesicilian: 5:56am On Feb 14
What's wrong with being pro APC, Tinubu or Buhari? One of the few advantages of a democracy is the freedom to associate with any political party you find appealing. And supporting the party doesn't necessarily mean you approve of all their policies.
The problem with most of you obidients is you're intolerant. You assume that anyone who doesn't sing your song is automatically against you.

10 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by Forkthiefnubu: 6:00am On Feb 14
They even hide under a so called BOT , they are all working hand in glove with the so called owner of Nairaland seun and the mods , it is a tribal cum Islamic agenda which they are all United in

3 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by IgOga(m): 6:22am On Feb 14
The OP has zero understanding of choice, freedom and democracy.

You are not a slave....you are free to support anyone without explanation.......you are free to change your mind too......APC and PDP will continue to win elections in Nigeria because they are viable political parties.

6 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by illicit(m): 7:50am On Feb 14
So everybody must support ur choice?

2 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by MrProlific95: 8:37am On Feb 14
Paid consciences

1 Like

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:47am On Feb 14
Check them, it's hard to see any of those handles older than 2023. They are ashamed of what they have become and what they stand for.
This is not just about democracy and tolerance as someone up their wrongly opined while still being intolerant of "Obidients"; it's about intentionally enthroning evil by misrepresenting facts and deliberately misinforming people.
If it were not so, why even attempt to demand accountability from your politicians when you can simply tolerate them?
Election has consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by DomPerignon: 9:05am On Feb 14
Coming from an IPOB supporter who was and still praying for Nigeria to dissintigrate.

6 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by DomPerignon: 9:07am On Feb 14
Forkthiefnubu:
They even hide under a so called BOT , they are all working hand in glove with the so called owner of Nairaland seun and the mods , it is a tribal cum Islamic agenda which they are all United in

Seun has so bent backwards for you that this site is now competing with your IPOB Facebook groups.

Dem don leave Nairaland for Una and you are still complaining ?

2 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by Stone03: 10:32am On Feb 14
FourQu:
Who else has noticed that those accounts that were very vocal in supporting buhari have mostly been deactivated and new ones have come up in supporting tinubu.

I caught one of them who was supporting buhari but switched monikers and when I accosted him he vehemently denied supporting buhari 😆 saying that his romance with APC started with tinubu cool

The funniest thing is the way they keep straight faces as they tell their lies when finally cornered and busted. Make no mistake, most of these new breeds of pro tinubu supporters are the same people we have been running into here, they just activated various sleeper accounts they registered over the years.

Remember when nairalanders and seun were battling their ways of generating fake likes on their pro tinubu posts during the past elections? Well, all those machinery they set up that time is still in play.

THEY ARE ALL STILL VERY MUCH ACTIVE, ALL OF THEM, and heaven will keep exposing them for us to tag and vilify as is expected of any sane and patriotic Nigerian.

My brother, they're all shameless liers. No living conscience in them at all

4 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by BrodaBenad: 10:48am On Feb 14
DomPerignon:
Coming from an IPOB supporter who was and still praying for Nigeria to dissintigrate.

Tinubu doesn't believe in Nigeria too

Who is ipob?

3 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 11:27am On Feb 16
Where are you my apc bmc robots

1 Like

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by SpatialKing(m): 11:32am On Feb 16
DomPerignon:

Is that the only narrative you have

1 Like

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 11:36am On Feb 16
NextAbuja, NextUK

What was your former pro buhari moniker? grin
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 11:37am On Feb 16
Alexis11 what was your former pro buhari moniker? cheesy
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 11:37am On Feb 16
Don't be shy cool we already know what you are, it remains to know who you are
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 11:49am On Feb 16
That's why i like yarimo, he's very steadfast in his support for bad governance. wink

Be like yarimo, say *my moniker* to whatever anybody thinks of you.

2 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by Alexis11: 12:12pm On Feb 16
IgOga:
The OP has zero understanding of choice, freedom and democracy.

You are not a slave....you are free to support anyone without explanation.......you are free to change your mind too......APC and PDP will continue to win elections in Nigeria because they are viable political parties.

99.99% of the so called Obidients are wired that way. Most of these guys are just being exposed to politics and clearly do not know how it works...

Political violence will be very rampant among the current Obidients in the nearest future when they start having different candidates for political posts in the forthcoming elections because I see them moving their toxicity offline.
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by Alexis11: 12:12pm On Feb 16
FourQu:
Alexis11 what was your former pro buhari moniker? cheesy

Chukwudi44

2 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 12:51pm On Feb 16
Alexis11:

Chukwudi44

Sure? Don't gaslight . . . I know it is hard but try
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by Sctests: 1:02pm On Feb 16
thesicilian:
What's wrong with being pro APC, Tinubu or Buhari? One of the few advantages of a democracy is the freedom to associate with any political party you find appealing. And supporting the party doesn't necessarily mean you approve of all their policies.
The problem with most of you obidients is you're intolerant. You assume that anyone who doesn't sing your song is automatically against you.

Big mouth Agbadorian, how well has your support for Tinubu improved the economy. Oya call result, if you have a working brain.

Hiding under the guise of democracy to propagate foolery. What tomfoolery.
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by thesicilian: 1:12pm On Feb 16
Sctests:

Big mouth Agbadorian, how well has your support for Tinubu improved the economy. Oya call result, if you have a working brain.

Hiding under the guise of democracy to propagate foolery. What tomfoolery.
Tell me what else you can contribute to a reasonable discussion apart from insults. I'll wait.
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 1:39pm On Feb 16
thesicilian:

Tell me what else you can contribute to a reasonable discussion apart from insults. I'll wait.

But some people actually deserve an insult or two before sny reasonable discussions can ensue undecided

Don't you think so? 🤔
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 3:25pm On Feb 16
People like chopnaira have started denying their emilokan cry
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by chopnaira: 3:26pm On Feb 16
Peter Obi is out mentor.

APGA = PDP = LP = ??

1 Like

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by yarimo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16
FourQu:
That's why i like yarimo, he's very steadfast in his support for bad governance. wink

Be like yarimo, say *my moniker* to whatever anybody thinks of you.
politics is all about choice, and in every government it will favour some and it won't favour some. Your choice must not be mine and my choice must not be yours , this is very simple things people failed to understand. If you are suffering doesn't mean everyone must or are suffering and if you are enjoying doesn't mean everyone must or is enjoying. Have respect for others choice

2 Likes

Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 4:21pm On Feb 16
yarimo:
politics is all about choice, and in every government it will favour some and it won't favour some.

So in essence what you're trying to let us understand is that Tinubu's government is favoring you and your family abi? grin

You buy fuel at N180 per litre
You buy a bag if rice at N8,000
You have electricity 24/7

Hahahaha 😆

I so much like you yarimo, you're the embodiment of suffering and smiling 😃
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by yarimo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

So in essence what you're trying to let us understand is that Tinubu's government is favoring you and your family abi? grin

You buy fuel at N180 per litre
You buy a bag if rice at N8,000
You have electricity 24/7

Hahahaha 😆

I so much like you yarimo, you're the embodiment of suffering and smiling 😃

if you can't afford what you mentioned doesn't mean no one can afford it , speak for yourself
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 4:23pm On Feb 16
yarimo:
if you can't afford what you mentioned doesn't mean no one can afford it , speak for yourself

I'm telling you 😆

It will favor me and my family crew in the mud cool
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by yarimo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

I'm telling you 😆

It will favor me and my family crew in the mud cool
favour you and your family not my business but yours
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by FourQu: 4:27pm On Feb 16
yarimo:
favour you and your family not my business but yours

Wait wait wait yarimo angry you don talk the one way fit make me vex . . .

Are you trying to say that you've never made that statement before? The IT WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY statement? Are you denying that you've never posted such here before?

Be careful in your answer because I can post screenshot oh cool
Re: Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL by yarimo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

Wait wait wait yarimo angry you don talk the one way fit make me vex . . .

Are you trying to say that you've never made that statement before? The IT WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY statement? Are you denying that you've never posted such here before?

Be careful in your answer because I can post screenshot oh cool
and how is that your business if I want government to favour me? mind your business busy body

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Bunch Of Fake Security Personnel! / Is It Not Time For A Critical Inward Reflection / Present Government Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.