Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (549 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 11:29am On Feb 14
Re: by immortalcrown(m): 11:32am On Feb 14
Consult Indaboski.
Re: by Fryx: 11:34am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
Consult Indaboski.

I don’t trust spiritual people. I am not based in the East though.
Re: by immortalcrown(m): 11:35am On Feb 14
Fryx:
I don’t trust spiritual people. I am not based in the East though.
I was joking.
Re: by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14
Fryx:
She told me she can’t give me. She told me she use it for something and if I collect it, a lot will spoil.

This is your answer.

Knowing what she used the gift for would be a good starting point. Then you have to seek to understand who the lady truly is on the inside and what she's currently up to. You're in a mess, bro. With the current economic hardship, you're not suppose to run into this rabbit hole.

Anyway, all of us must learn a lesson; some will learn the hard way, some the easy way. Which one would yours be?

1 Like

Re: by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14
Then I have to add this for OP and other people who would read this:

Y'all might have read online to let a woman chose you, aka be the one chasing you or doing more of the pursuing. That's true and advantageous as it gives you the leverage as man. But I've never seen (maybe there is) a write up that caveat such advice with a warning to verify (if you can only understand all the weight this word carry) the intentions of every single woman/girl/lady who wants to be with you. Even if you're broke, don't be fooling yourself that she has good intention since you have no gold she can dig. You dig?

Some women will come into your life, remotely control you, take control of your life until you become her puppet without realizing it, and destroy you. As a man, money, charisma, beauty, or other unique features/characteristics or a combination of two or more of these attracts all sorts of women, not just gold diggers, to you.

Learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I'm curious OP, why did you become entangled with this woman even after your instinct or whatever you may want to call it signals the relationship is not 'natural' as she claimed? Were you playing God or captain save a hoe/toxic/damaged/broken woman?

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 10:16pm On Feb 14
Re: by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:11am On Feb 15
Fryx:

The bolded. She stood by me when I was completely broken, and helped me heal. So I felt it’s disservice to leave her lonely when it’s obvious she has endured a toxic relationship in the past.

I really won’t grow as far as I have if I didn’t heal from my past. Which she stood by me like a mother would till I forget. (A mother will accept their children regardless of their shortcomings, I am an orphan, I craved that type of love at that moment)

She has a good heart though. She has very good heart, but very mean at the same time. I felt she did it because she has feelings for me, but I am not too interested in her. She wants a return.

She find it very difficult to believe I love her. Whenever I call or message, she is usually excited. Especially if I told her I miss her.

She did it even before I started making substantial amount, so it was not for money. Then, she will even dash me money if I told her I am broke.

Knowledge 1: There's nothing wrong in getting help from either female or male. We all would at some point in life need help to get back up. BUT from whom and how you get help is so, so important to consider, which leads to the next point.

Knowledge 2: Women generally don't help men for free except they are getting something out of the situation or they hope to get something out of it. From your recent update and original post, this woman definitely wants a relationship from you. She gave you her money & time, and probably did some other stuff, whether to your detriment or benefit, hence why she held onto a particular gift you gave her, cried when you destroyed the gift, and gave you coded warning of the consequence.

But as you have stated, you don't like her on a relationship level. Did you let her know that from the jump? No need to answer, because assuming you did, you action and words are not congruent. You must have been telling her you miss her, love her and all that type of romantic indaboskis. I'm sure you were giving her boyfriend energy.

For you to even wrote she stood by you like a mother, I'm sure there were occasions where she was wiping your tears like a mother would a child, bouncing you on her laps like a mother would a baby, cuddling you like a mother would a toddler, and wrapping you around her arms like you would a sad son.

If your words don't match your action, many women would follow what you do. For instance, a man would tell a lady that I'm not looking for anything serious, yet he'd be giving the boyfriend attention and vibes. That way he's sending mixed signal to the lady and most lady would usually go with the action (s). When the man leaves her, she would feel cheated and may go any extent to f the guy up even if she say 'no problem.'

Knowledge 3: Before you got deep with this woman, I'm sure you've seen signs of brokenness in her. That's when you should have cut things off with her. But hey, I think your like attracts her like.

And what do you mean by She has very good heart, but very mean at the same time? That's a weak thing to say as a man. She no doubt has blind you to the red flags with her motherly love. As a man, you always want to leave as quickly as possible especially when you can tell a woman is too far gone in terms of toxicity/brokenness; she can't be redeemed. Never try to play God! To hell with all the help she has to offer.

Do better next time, and I hope you get out of this mess you're in. Bye.
Re: by Fryx: 5:37am On Feb 15

(1) (Reply)

Street OT For Youngins / Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke / What Happens When A Man And Woman Gets in the mood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.