Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu (23696 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months / Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by RapistOnBail: 8:25pm On Feb 14
Another angle of Hardship and pains about to unfold on us

2 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Marpol: 8:25pm On Feb 14
The annoying thing about electricity in Nigeria is you pay for a service you don't get!

Provide the electricity and see if people are willing to pay for it or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by savcy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14
Remove all subsidies and you guys would still be extremely clueless. You've not been able to utilize the resources currently at your disposal, and you think the solution is more. Funny.

3 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by dikokoyo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14
Another tariff increase loading... They don't even care if there is power supply all they want is to impoverish the already poor masses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Solofresh2: 8:25pm On Feb 14
Shen gbo were grin
Corruption kill you all
Awon werey gbogbo

5 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Solofresh2: 8:25pm On Feb 14
Shen gbo werey grin
Corruption kill you all
Awon werey gbogbo
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by TermsAC: 8:26pm On Feb 14
Abunu minister.

Nigeria must continue to subsidize power.

We are already paying for darkness. Let them pay the remaining half of the darkness.

Useless minister.

5 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Cmeo(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14
Some subsidies need to go. Subsidies in Nigeria is the heart to corruption.
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by BBIA: 8:26pm On Feb 14
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Eriokanmi: 8:26pm On Feb 14
money121:
Shey e gbo werey angry

Some people will come and defend this Nonsense now

Werey gidi. Between September last year and now, I've paid 360k on electricity on an estimated billing. I was paying almost 90k monthly. The last one they brought before they installed my meter was almost 95k. Awon werey alasho. Where's the subsidy?

4 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14
They should remove the subsidy and let us rest. Abegi! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by edungene7: 8:27pm On Feb 14
More misery loading when you voted a clown who knows nothing about creating wealth but wants to cruise in Yacht and private Jets the result would be massive poverty enjoy the ride Nigerians Ronu and associates how market

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Onucs(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14
Okay, the agenda is to completely finish Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by ORIAYO70(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14
[quote author=nlfpmod post=128458969]

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/14/just-in-fg-cant-continue-to-subsidise-electricity-power-minister/[/qu

U can't subsidize food

U can't subsidize fuel

U can't subsidize
Gas

What is the essence of the useless govt

2 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by israelmao(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14
APC will not kill Nigerians the fuel subsidy removed people are crying you are planning to remove electricity subsidy even some advanced nations still subsidize.

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14
Let's dissolve this country. What is the gain in being a Nigerian?
So sad.

4 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by BBIA: 8:27pm On Feb 14
grin
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by money121(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14
Eriokanmi:
Werey gidi. Between September last year and now, I've paid 360k on electricity on an estimated billing
Just imagine angry
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by faceland: 8:27pm On Feb 14
I don't blame them. It is those making solar panel too expensive.

We need to make these people obsolete.

2 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Stevosty: 8:28pm On Feb 14
eleribu, electricity wey no dey na im dem wan increase so, everything is now owo da, no productive ideas.

2 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by AmuDimpka: 8:28pm On Feb 14
Yoruba man is saying that electricity should not be subsidize again

Just like fuel , education

....awon sophisticated tribe
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by DystopianMuse(f): 8:28pm On Feb 14
Did we see the light for the little amount we've been paying for and the one already subsidized. But correct me if am wrong what does it cost hydro plant to generate electricity. I can still make excuses for the gas powered ones

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Blitzking: 8:28pm On Feb 14
nlfpmod:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/14/just-in-fg-cant-continue-to-subsidise-electricity-power-minister/
Some business men love positioning themselves in any sector when dem go dey chop subsidy money..can u give me examples?
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by AmuDimpka: 8:28pm On Feb 14
faceland:
I don't blame them. It is those making solar panel too expensive.

We need to make these people obsolete.
is this your solution ?

2 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14
I personally don't have problem paying increased rate as long as I'm seeing constant power

Na before I dey think say if area get prepaid meter, them go dey get light, but now eh, I no understand again, because even with our prepaid meters, we no dey see light for Makinde/Ashipa/Greenlake areas of Amule-Ayobo... What makes it more annoying is that there's a TCN power station or what just beside us

2 Likes

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by chypotenti(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14
nlfpmod:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/14/just-in-fg-cant-continue-to-subsidise-electricity-power-minister/
This one is already mad, na to naked begin run for street remain... Mtcheeeewww!!!! Wetin be him name and him office again?
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by tophumble(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14
Wicked people in power
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by faceland: 8:30pm On Feb 14
NEIGHBOUR:

Let's dissolve this country. What is the gain in being a Nigerian?
So sad.

I don't know.
The worst part, they trap us here and say we shouldn't leave. If tomorrow someone from my religion of ethnic group mistakenly become president, they would start bombing innocent people to make ungovernable. Meanwhile, I can go to a foreign country, live a clean life and run for state office.

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by Blaze14k: 8:31pm On Feb 14
What is the essence of governance if they can't solve our problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Feb 14
KillahPriest:
The most inept minister of power in Nigeria's history. The IMF says jump and he asks how high, Nigerians have never ever heard his voice before concerning the dilapidated electricity sector until it was time to remove subsidy. W what a disgrace cool

but Tinubus ass lickers told us that Tinubu knows how to spot and groom talent. na the talent be this one so

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by chypotenti(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14
Samth4br:
:
play am with your money, enjoy your loot 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu by faceland: 8:31pm On Feb 14
AmuDimpka:
is this your solution ?

Yes, they need to follow NITEL to oblivion (it is long overdue).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results / I’m Still Lagos Police Commissioner, Owoseni Says / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.