Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus (897 Views)

'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by iwaeda: 8:50pm On Feb 14
Rate Tinubu's government in the last 8 months plus.
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Epstein(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14
11 out of 10......i add gera,
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by God1000(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14
Complete disaster, zero achievement

Our woes and miseries have multiplied

2 Likes

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by iwaeda: 9:00pm On Feb 14
Epstein:
11 out of 10

grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked cool
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by osmosis101(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14
Ondred pisent
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by ogashman(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14
15/10. grin

He is doing well
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by SpatialKing(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14
Worst government ever
Zero strategy
Zero implementation
100 lies

6 Likes

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by mbaise1000: 9:17pm On Feb 14
Me, I will want to rate all those that voted for him and insulted those that didn't vote for him, I will rate all those people who said Jonathan is daft and said buhari is their savior, saw all that buhari did and voted for someone who said he will start where buhari stopped, what exactly did tinubu promise that he hasn't done?

3 Likes

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by insidelife22(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14
It is an honor to give them 0/10.

4 Likes

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by OVB123: 9:38pm On Feb 14
Very poor.

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Scream(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14
1/100

His only achievement is how he look in his portrait. Imagine his real picture as a portrait... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Validated: 9:44pm On Feb 14
Abysmal failure.

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Godfullsam(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14
Very poor to say the least sad

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Jostoman: 6:21am On Feb 15
Frypan to fire

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by condralbedez: 6:58am On Feb 15
Imagine missing Buhari in these Administration.

That alone will tell you how far.

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Jokerman(m): 7:09am On Feb 15
20/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Usmanovic95(m): 7:23am On Feb 15
Ttalk:
Rate your 8month old child

What manner of comparison is this for God sake? After eight years,Im sure you will still repeat this question that what do you still expect from your eight year old child which the answer is still nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Mbanda(m): 7:28am On Feb 15
Disaster and hellish.

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Thimhy(m): 7:35am On Feb 15
As for me i would say he's doing great in making us suffer even buhari own better pass him, imagine am missing the former president that i dnt like because of inflation now i no the real meaning of inflation,
THE MAN IS DOING WELL
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by onatisi(m): 7:39am On Feb 15
there is even nothing to rate
about him , tinubu has practically done nothing since he assumed power, how can you rate or give any mark to a complete failure? i will give him -50% sha. there is nothing positive to rate about him , so we should just rate his hopelessness and clueless state of mine and failure

2 Likes

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by AustineE1: 8:30am On Feb 15
Tragic and calamitous.
0.5/100

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by iwaeda: 9:00am On Feb 15
AustineE1:
Tragic and calamitous.
0.5/100

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by christejames(m): 9:08am On Feb 15
Has Tinubu started governing already? shocked I thought he was only testing the waters shocked

There is nothing to rate if he has started.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by reiddecuti: 9:08am On Feb 15
Democracy is dead in Nigeria and Tinubu is helping to bury it.

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Annie939(f): 9:42am On Feb 15
It's a total disaster

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Jflex07(m): 10:00am On Feb 15
Monumental failure, Epic failure. -10/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06am On Feb 15
I just dey Look una for this thread. undecided

Do we have a Govt in Nigeria
Do we have a President?

Gather 20 Children from the 4 Geo-political zones and ask them who is the President or Vice?
@least 10 of them won't have the Answer! embarassed

We have a GHOST man in Aso Rock who thinks he is the President,
When in actual fact, he is NOT! sad
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by TooMuchStuff: 10:10am On Feb 15
Buhari has already done the DAMAGE.....

BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI HAS RUINED THE ECONOMY AND SECURITY.

MOST CORRUPT HUMAN EVER LIVETH
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by iwaeda: 7:04pm On Feb 15
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari has already done the DAMAGE.....

BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI HAS RUINED THE ECONOMY AND SECURITY.

MOST CORRUPT HUMAN EVER LIVETH

grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Okoroawusa: 7:06pm On Feb 15
9 over 10
Re: Rate Tinubu's Government In The Last 8 Months Plus by Okoroawusa: 7:07pm On Feb 15
Vinnie2000:

I just dey Look una for this thread. undecided

Do we have a Govt in Nigeria
Do we have a President?

Gather 20 Children from the 4 Geo-political zones and ask them who is the President or Vice?
@least 10 of them won't have the Answer! embarassed

We have a GHOST man in Aso Rock who thinks he is the President,
When in actual fact, he is NOT! sad
Hahahaha! Election loss still dey pain this one e don begin misyarn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Times Obi Donated N100M Each To Five Institutions- Pictures / Every APC Supporters Should Know That The Obedients Have Not Started. / Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.