Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is Old Enough To Be My Grandmother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Old Enough To Be My Grandmother (766 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Old Enough To Be My Grandmother by Horus(m): 12:03am On Feb 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxkwXODZHmM?si=iiqk7-ReiB-0m4iU

My Girlfriend is Old Enough to Be My Grandmother: Our 56-Year Age Gap Love

Meet George, 24, and Catherine, 80, a couple from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, with a 56-year age gap.

This video tells their unique story of love that goes beyond age.

Watch how they met, the challenges they face, and the joy they find in each other's company.

Their relationship shows us that love doesn't count the years.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Old Enough To Be My Grandmother by quadraheem(m): 1:45am On Feb 15
The caption is not accurate, at 56 years age difference, she and your great great grandmother are mate.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Old Enough To Be My Grandmother by finallybusy: 8:20am On Feb 15
He is an adult. She is an adult. Stupid people will have opinions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learning The Hard Way: My Journey From Player To Heartbroken / Love Breakup! Get Your Love Back! / What Would Be Your First Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.