Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC (28389 Views)

Politicians Have Enjoyed Enough, It’s Now People’s Turn – Otti / Betta Edu: Suspension Of A Minister Is A Rare Occurrence In Nigeria - BBC / Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16
TheOgaBoss:
tribal.amf.religious sentiments made him unpopular, same parochial sentiments that made buhari and tinubu popular.
And he, himself is guilty of these things as caught on the tape. Tell us the real reason
Re: Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16
Sctests:

No you tried to teach him a lesson, but it backfired on your agbado skull. Deal with your emilokan-induced hunger. cheesy

You don't get it but I'm going to force it into your thick skull. I didn't have any business with Obi, I didn't go out just to vote against him or teach him any lesson, he was inconsequential to me. I went out to vote for my candidates. Funny people who voted for the first time thought 2023 was about voting for or against Obi grin grin grin
Re: Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC by Gjrich(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16
If you have knowledge of advance fiscal and Monetary ECONOMICS, you will understand that the hardship in Nigeria is just starting.
No sane country will float their currency as a national policy and remove subsidy in a sector like ENERGY at the same.

These two policies at the same time is like trying to conserve OXYGEN by holding someone’s noise tight hoping that the person can also breath through the anus.

On the issue of subsidy removal, Tinubu acted like a promiscuous Nigerian male undergraduate who simply rushed out to buy CONDOM and changed his bedsheets simply because someone told him that he sighted his girl friend in their neighborhood. No plan of the said girl friend's visiting initially.
No consideration of whether the girl is in that neighborhood just to buy sanitary pads. Acting before planning at the extreme.

With time tissue paper may be sold at N12,000 per unit. Ph. Ph.D. or professorship can not guarantee the quality of economic advice or policy implementation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike / Common Bride Price For All Imo Indigenes / Strike: NLC Is Sold Out –ex-vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.