Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Will Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Will Of God (917 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Can A Man Of God Give A Head Or Receive Mouth Action From His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Will Of God by Sijo01(f): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2011
When a guy says it is the will of God for him to marry a particular lady and he his convinced about it, but the lady is not attracted to him. what should she do?
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2011
Sijo01
You sef dey ask some kind jonsing question at times.
Which will of God,if she isn't attracted to him then let her not marry him na,if its truly God's will then he should make the girl feel the same way,simples.
Re: The Will Of God by tellwisdom: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2011
Sinjo101, do you wear white pants?? wink wink
Re: The Will Of God by tellwisdom: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2011
freechocho, cld you please open your legs let me see inside wink wink
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2011
^
Thunder fire your left scr o tum sack.you bombastik element of an hediot.
Re: The Will Of God by MrCork17: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2011
Sijo01:

When a guy says it is the will of God for him to marry a particular lady and he his convinced about it, but the lady is not attracted to him. what should she do?

Sijo01. sweeery. its the will of God that I run away from you coz u aint hot! (no oofeince) angry
Re: The Will Of God by MrCork17: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2011
Sweeeery but on a serious note:  **The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you**  wink
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeeery but on a serious note:  **The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you**  wink
GBOSA!GBOSA!GBOSA! Cork made sense.
Re: The Will Of God by tellwisdom: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2011
Freechocho, be a gentle kid and do what i say wink wink. Its gon be fun. trust me wink wink
Re: The Will Of God by born2boink(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2011
tellwisdom:

freechocho, cld you please open your legs let me see inside wink wink
stop calling her FREETOTO , she is freecoacoa
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2011
^
Ya pikin papa,aboki like you.
Re: The Will Of God by tellwisdom: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2011
stop calling her  FREETOTO , she is freecoacoa

grin grin grin grin grin Broo, I jst pray she doesnt knw your house, na Gun she go carry com grin grin
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2011
born2fuck:

stop calling her FREETOTO , she is freecoacoa
born2fuck wetin be your own na?you dey use style yab me abi.
Re: The Will Of God by DBestDoc(f): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeeery but on a serious note: **The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you** wink
Mr cork is making sense these days ohhhh kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Will Of God by Ebeeluv: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2011
i was shocked myself by his "second" response
Re: The Will Of God by Ebeeluv: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
@op

If trully he is the will of God them God has no problem making her feel the same way because he is not an author of confusion.

What he says he will do he is always committed to perform by making everything needed for his will to come to pass available; including LOVE for each other
Re: The Will Of God by Sijo01(f): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Sijo01
You sef dey ask some kind jonsing question at times.
 Which will of God,if she isn't attracted to him then let her not marry him na,if its truly God's will then he should make the girl feel the same way,simples.

my sista nor b my fault oo. abi u don 4get say one person nor dey always dey right.
wel, @Topic, i hv told d gurl to tell d guy to also pray 4God 2giv d gurl d same revelation he claimed to hav gotten 4rm Him.
Re: The Will Of God by Sijo01(f): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ebeeluv:

@op

If trully he is the will of God them God has no problem making her feel the same way because he is not an author of confusion.

What he says he will do he is always committed to perform by making everything needed for his will to come to pass available; including LOVE for each other

True talk friend!
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sijo01:

my sista nor b my fault oo. abi u don 4get say one person nor dey always dey right.
wel, @Topic, i hv told d gurl to tell d guy to also pray 4God 2giv d gurl d same revelation he claimed to hav gotten 4rm Him.

Anyways that na true talk sha but no let asking of jonsing questions master you,cos if it does we won't take you serious again,na because say na you make me reply sef.just tell ya friend to use her head.
Re: The Will Of God by Sijo01(f): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sijo01. sweeery. its the will of God that I run away from you coz u aint hot! (no oofeince)   angry

if nt 4ur after thought, dere wud hav be no corn 4u 2dy.  tongue

Mr, Cork:

Re: The Will Of God by Sijo01(f): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Anyways that na true talk sha but no let asking of jonsing questions master you,cos if it does we won't take you serious again,na because say na you make me reply sef.just tell ya friend to use her head.

Tant u vry much.
smiley
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
^
You say?okay let me believe that was a typo and You are welcamed.
Re: The Will Of God by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
its nt a tapo, its my special way of saying thank u. grin

freecocoa:

^
You say?okay let me believe that was a typo and You are welcamed.

is d bold a tapo too?
grin
Re: The Will Of God by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nah,my special way too. grin
Re: The Will Of God by tellwisdom: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Freechocho wears 1 pant for 2days embarassed embarassed #ReliableSource undecided
Re: The Will Of God by Sijo01(f): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Nah,my special way too. grin

sha u don dey feel me now?
grin
Re: The Will Of God by georgesylva(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
THAKE HUFF! na watin dem dey use dcieve gals b dat.

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Types Of Women You Should Avoid / Girls And Their Love For Teddy Bears... / Facts about love and sex....Don't miss this!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.