Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83134 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2011
meshpips:

Hi all,
buy AUDUAD @ market price (1.0160) SL 1.0045 TP 1.0360

Reasons for going long:

(1) Oversold extreme for the week was reached yesterday

(2) 1-2-3 low has been done on 1hr tf. A 4hr close above yesterday's high would establish an uptrend.

See chart attached.

Happy trading!

Meshach

DISCLAIMER:

FOREX trading is risky and could involve loss of all or part of your investment.
seconded.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by russy: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2011
@toks 2008, personally i have nothing against your advice, iam very sure you are talking from experience and that fact everyone on this thread must agree BUT[b][/b] you must acknowledge the fact that our personality differs and how we handle our issues as well. i beg to disagree with the blanket statement of pple not making it except through ea, go through season1 and season2 and see calls made by traders here and manually executed.personally blog icon and naijababe just to mention a few has helped me in this thread pls take time to learn from others .we are here to learn as we earn.pls opinion you are holding should be kept low here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by unclenna(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2011
The AUDUSD CALL BE CAREFUL, THE DOWNWARD TREND MAY JUST BE STARTING, Am looking at it on the long run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2011
pip love-vendor:

if you have not entered the audnzd trade now would be a very good time. . . . . .
i've never in my entire trading life looked at that pair. i just checked it out now on your prompt and yes it has some tanking to do. wait a minute, my brokers have 10 and 20 pips spread. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2011
unclenna:

The AUDUSD CALL BE CAREFUL, THE DOWNWARD TREND MAY JUST BE STARTING, Am looking at it on the long run.
I actually think AUDUSD is due for a rally to 1.03xx given the outlook of 4HR. it actually bounced off the support lined up 4 weeks ago
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by mayoroflag(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2011
Toks2008:

Honestly it is disheartening to see posts insinuating that i want to market ,

What do i want to market at this stage i am in fx trading, i am already known all over the world and i don't see any marketting in this simple advice i gave "I still advice that you forget this business if you cant control yur emotion.
Or better still, develop that your strategy into an EA and let it trade for you thereby eliminating the fear and greed factor otherwise, you will only waste your time/money and life with this business."

Seems some people just want to post for the sake of posting.

Look here folks

i still maintain one fact that many forex traders will end up broke,dejected,frustrated and utterly useless to themselves if they don't work on their emotions and the bad news is that only 1% can do that.

Now let me educate you a little.

Every good trader must have a profitable trading method that you trust else you have no business in fx trading.But the problem is that many fx traders lose not because they don't know where a trend is heading but because price action have been designed to move in such a random manner that even the best tradr in the world will be mesmerised.

Now the two deadly emotions usually sets in and ruin things for 99% of traders when they see themselves running out of positions prematurely or even allowing greed to make them place crazy lot which most times is hard to avoid.

Then the resultant effect is losses after losses.

Now the good news is that you can  convert this your profitable trading method into an expert advisor(a mechanical trading method developed into a robot)

this EA is your method and a good Ea developer can help you achieve this then simply let it trade for you as though you are the one trading. The Ea will have the exact entry parameter that you use and same exit parameter and better still will trade your method more effectively as it will neither trade with greed or fear.

Forex is best traded this way, you wil have the chance to live your life, go where you want and even do other profitable buisnesses.

Just run the EA on a VPS server where there is no internet obstruction/poer failure and stuffs like that and be happy.

Please lets wise up, it is almost impossible to succeed trading this business manually and this is why only 1% and not 5% of traders make it in the long run. BE WARNED.

FOREX TRADING IS NOT FOR EVRYONE.

I rest my case.

While you may have the right to brag about your abilities and credentials, I can [b]guarantee[b] you that you have [b]earned[b] our "respect" and "awe" at this rate,  angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2011
@Meshpips

I missed ur call yesterday I will be on today lets have a chat. We are using this forum to build like mind friends, some people wan spoil am for us. Talk to u later joh!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by unclenna(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2011
@tonjoan, you may be right, Even the daily stochastic supports the move, but why not allow the cross over to confirm your signal if you are too sure, that's my analysis but I don't trade the pair.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2011
Concept:

@Toks2008 & @Dungren

Who are these people wey wan put sand sand for our Garri, signal or no signal, all he needs to do is to go back and learn, U cannot speak for everybody man. Are u saying Blog Icon, mesh pip, pip love-vendor, Naija babe or tonjoan ( who believes in 4hrTF as I do) are all fluke. It might not be for everyone that includes you.

Quitters never win, winners never quit. I have lost money couple of times but don't forget it is part of the deal. Where is your money management.

U talk about emotion. Can u try these 25pips each trading session(London & America) with stochastic (7,3,3) crossover 75 -100 range for sell and 0-25 range for buy. Look into you and find your kind of trader. Please let newbies grow. Forex is a learning rope, new discovery everyday how to up your game to beat the market.

The smashing analyses here are real, when u speculated & more than 10 people do as well with good reasons. Why would u doubt that?
Well said. I lost over #10 million to fx and have a few friend's who lost more than I did yet i was not deterred so I rolled up my sleeves, worked my socks off and dug in deep into learning how to trade profitably. today, I'm glad I did walk out on fx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2011
unclenna:

@tonjoan, you may be right, Even the daily stochastic supports the move, but why not allow the cross over to confirm your signal if you are too sure, that's my analysis but I don't trade the pair.
Beyond stochastic, I do more of support/ resistance and candle patterns/formation. That said, even stochastic on 4HR has turned up, macd has signaled long and the candle pattern gave credence to it. Same goes to eu and gu. MY opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ossaii(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2011
@naijababe am interested in  forex pls send me your number or pin here is mine 08137137139
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Small small o, 4 times lol cheesy
Oga me,longest time. No vex o. Nah operamobile palaver!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2011
ossaii:

@naijababe am interested in  forex pls send me your number or pin here is mine 08137137139
[/quote
U go fear nah!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2011
Toks2008:

Honestly it is disheartening to see posts insinuating that i want to market ,

What do i want to market at this stage i am in fx trading, i am already known all over the world and i don't see any marketting in this simple advice i gave "I still advice that you forget this business if you cant control yur emotion.
Or better still, develop that your strategy into an EA and let it trade for you thereby eliminating the fear and greed factor otherwise, you will only waste your time/money and life with this business."

Seems some people just want to post for the sake of posting.

Look here folks

i still maintain one fact that many forex traders will end up broke,dejected,frustrated and utterly useless to themselves if they don't work on their emotions and the bad news is that only 1% can do that.

Now let me educate you a little.

Every good trader must have a profitable trading method that you trust else you have no business in fx trading.But the problem is that many fx traders lose not because they don't know where a trend is heading but because price action have been designed to move in such a random manner that even the best tradr in the world will be mesmerised.

Now the two deadly emotions usually sets in and ruin things for 99% of traders when they see themselves running out of positions prematurely or even allowing greed to make them place crazy lot which most times is hard to avoid.

Then the resultant effect is losses after losses.

Now the good news is that you can  convert this your profitable trading method into an expert advisor(a mechanical trading method developed into a robot)

this EA is your method and a good Ea developer can help you achieve this then simply let it trade for you as though you are the one trading. The Ea will have the exact entry parameter that you use and same exit parameter and better still will trade your method more effectively as it will neither trade with greed or fear.

Forex is best traded this way, you wil have the chance to live your life, go where you want and even do other profitable buisnesses.

Just run the EA on a VPS server where there is no internet obstruction/poer failure and stuffs like that and be happy.

Please lets wise up, it is almost impossible to succeed trading this business manually and this is why only 1% and not 5% of traders make it in the long run. BE WARNED.

FOREX TRADING IS NOT FOR EVRYONE.

I rest my case.

What you have up there,is not far from the truth. However,there's nothing I hate more than people faking statistics just to lend credence to whatever claims they are putting out. That 1% thing you are talking,when did you carry out the survey? Even the FSA,NSA etc. cannot say that. You were called a marketer because your post reads like you wanna convince us that to avoid failing,people have to run to you for EA coding!!
P:S Who put this thread on the front page?? As if we didnt have enough wahala already!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2011
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2011
am glad to be here as a forex trader, been in the market for over 4years i will add my little contribution as a way of supporting my fellow traders,  firstly am into 4hr timeframe it saves me so much noise from the market, another reason i love 4hr is because i always watch the candles form at every 4hr because the system am trading needs constant monitoring, happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by keni: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2011
I knew there will be trouble once I saw this season on NL front page again, I will suggest new members to this thread read season one and two fully, there is no way you wont gain somthing or meet some interesting people. As for me oo if I cant use chain saw as friction I must give my landlord eviction by trading manually this season. grin grin grin

Welcome to season three guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by keni: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2011
ehizmac:

am glad to be here as a forex trader, been in the market for over 4years i will add my little contribution as a way of supporting my fellow traders,  firstly am into 4hr timeframe it saves me so much noise from the market, another reason i love 4hr is because i always watch the candles form at every 4hr because the system am trading needs constant monitorin[/b]g, happy pipping

[b]GBAM x2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2011
unclenna:

Add RSI indi with a value of 3 to your chart, I bet it will give you a strong confirmation for overbought/oversold. Please I'm taking a cue from your stoch (933) to add as part of mine.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2011
My earlier call of 1.3530 - 40 retracement before the North journey may not be the magic afterall however market is trying to toucn the daily pivot @ 1.3580 and probably make it as support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2011
Concept:

My earlier call of 1.3530 - 40 retracement before the North journey may not be the magic afterall however market is trying to toucn the daily pivot @ 1.3580 and probably make it as support.
Not a chance bro. not with what i see 4HR forming.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

Not a chance bro. not with what i see 4HR forming.

I doff my cap sir and I say YES! No chance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2011
Where Odiero?
Welcome All.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2011
Concept:

I doff my cap sir and I say YES! No chance.
smiley We are right under a formidable resistance now but still looks good for some rally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2011
@Pip love-vendor speculated EU to be heading towards 1.39xx yesterday the dude might be right men! with this movement though I targeted 1.3775. When we reach the bridge we will cross it sha!. Ur opinion guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

smiley We are right under a formidable resistance now but still looks good for some rally.

Can we speak on skype please? Give me ur ID. Send to kt4excellence@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2011
Concept:

Can we speak on skype please? Give me your ID. Send to kt4excellence@gmail.com Thanks
Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by MaximalC: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2011
Hi People!

I just stumbled into this thread! Can you believe I've had dreams of being an active trader since 2007. Had a very demanding job that had me working very late, working weekends and sleeping over sometimes so for a long time I could do nothing about it. I quit the job this year and go another more friendly one. Now I have been asking of where to go for training. I have gotten a million feedbacks and am getting kinda confused. I heard Alpari is cool. Any inputs please. I feel that before I can fully take advantage of what is happening here, I should already be trading and at least are conversant with the basics.

I'm open to inputs people.

God bless you all,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2011
Perfect time to buy Gu. . . . .tp. . . 16030. . . .once it get's there. . .sell. . .sell. . . sell to 1.5739.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2011
pip love-vendor:

Perfect time to buy Gu. . . . .tp. . . 16030. . . .once it get's there. . .sell. . .sell. . . sell to 1.5739.
yeah. good set up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

yeah. good set up

All that's left now is to keep fingers crossed. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.