Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83316 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by wizecoder: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hello house,
I am back from holiday, coding and live testing is now on , aguiyi, concept ,kenny,odiaero,naijababae and other fx traders this year will be a great one,
you can now make your ea request on this tread{https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-813073.0.html} for it to be coded by any programmer in the house.
Plan your trade trade your plan
loose responsibly
Happy piping
Wizecoder
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
tonjoan:

@ concept, honeric, forexmart and zeddicus I say thanks pals. I usually embark on break from 3rd week in december to 1st week in january but this one was marred with the passing away of my only sister.

Eeyah!! Accept my condolence, God will give u strength to bear the loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
wizecoder:

Hello house,
I am back from holiday, coding and live testing is now on , aguiyi, concept ,kenny,odiaero,naijababae and other fx traders this year will be a great one,
you can now make your ea request on this tread{https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-813073.0.html} for it to be coded by any programmer in the house.
Plan your trade trade your plan
loose responsibly
Happy piping
Wizecoder

Sure, it is a prosperous year. Lets do it together.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by endfx1(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2012
Happy new year to all my pals in d house, blogicon,aguiyi,honeric,fxmart,odiaro,zeddicus and all of u guys that made this thread a successful one last yr. I believ dis year wil b explosive 4 trader's in here n mor pips to us all. ONE LUV!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2012
guys, we need to start seeing charts, systems and alerts being posted o, at least that's why we have this thread up in the first place.

business don open for the year o, so lets get to work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ncpat(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

guys, we need to start seeing charts, systems and alerts being posted o, at least that's why we have this thread up in the first place.

business don open for the year o, so lets get to work.

in addition to what you said i will be dropping any trading system here free of charge upon request by any member of the house so fee free to request for any EA and INDICATORS you have been looking for. or simply mail forex@1010studio.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
show me the trend and i will follow it.

preparing for this year 2012

targeting 50,000 pips grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
House, happy new year to all. Been away on a much needed holiday. Update on my 'trade' that never was. IG in the spirit of goodwill refunded 2/3 of the money as they agreed it was an unusual trade and also advised a change of password.

Many thanks for the sympathetic ears, may 2012 bring many more green pips our way.

Tonjaon, thanks for the congratulatory message on my birthday and may Providence provide you all the strength to bear the loss of your sister. You will find peace brother!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by wizecoder: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
naijababe:

House, happy new year to all. Been away on a much needed holiday. Update on my 'trade' that never was. IG in the spirit of goodwill refunded 2/3 of the money as they agreed it was an unusual trade and also advised a change of password.

Many thanks for the sympathetic ears, may 2012 bring many more green pips our way.

Tonjaon, thanks for the congratulatory message on my birthday and may Providence provide you all the strength to bear the loss of your sister. You will find peace brother!!!
Naijababe, they refunded 2/3, hunm good one , are they ECN? if no i sugest its time for a change,
Happy piping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
naijababe:

eeyah, at least this is better than nothing, 2/3, you can make back the 1/3 that's left.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2012
tonjoan:

@ concept, honeric, forexmart and zeddicus I say thanks pals. I usually embark on break from 3rd week in december to 1st week in january but this one was marred with the passing away of my only sister.

Accept my condolences. God give you and your family great strength to bear the loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2012
@ naijababe

Good under.standing on the part of the broker. Perhaps, a face-to-face meeting might have influenced them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2012
naijababe:

am happy for you.

if you could give us a round up of your follow or complaints procedure,i guess something might be learnt from it.
happy new year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ncpat(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2012
this indicator is a called trendsignal and is a buy/sell indicator for EUR/USD 1H chart  so CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD  and always mail forex@1010studio.com or call +2348065942445

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
My analysis for the week is below for these pairs however the pair I trade most is EU. I will attach my chart & point out the reason behind my decision.

EU ~ BUY
GU ~ BUY
EJ ~ BUY
GJ ~ BUY
EC ~ BUY (eur/chf)
AU ~ SELL
UC ~ SELL
UJ ~ SELL

Why am I buying EU? My Higher time frame 1hr, the stochastic lines, has reached oversold for a while. 4hrs has just reached oversold but both my CCI in 1 & 4hrs TF have shown divergence ~ LOWER HIGH then in lower TF I have seen my ichimoku's chinkou span penetrated into my 2BBs.

U will see one thick red horizontal line on my chart that is resistance (R1) ~ 1.2966 on weekly pivot, I do believe market will reach there before turning to its destined direction this month because the chart structure makes price action to see at least 1.22xx.
Using of pivot point to trade daily is advisable to new traders, either R1 or S1 is sure for reach any other move na jara meaning market is trending & this kind move is for those that have studied enough to know what is happening, provided you have system that can follow the trend without loosing your steps, good for you, if not stay out of the market and be contended with what R1 & S1 have given you.
I use www.pivotpointcalculator.com & www.forexticket.co.uk to get my PP for month,weekly & daily.
There are many sites that you will see free software that can help you to calculate PP, just google it. I hope this helps? 1.2966 might be reached but for this minor retracement 38.2 fibonacci is most time certain & that tallies with weekly pivot at 1.2832. I am not so confident about 1.2966.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ewaoluwami: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
pls i need someone who can train me on how to trade forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
Concept:

My analysis for the week is below for these pairs however the pair I trade most is EU. I will attach my chart & point out the reason behind my decision.

EU ~ BUY
GU ~ BUY
EJ ~ BUY
GJ ~ BUY
EC ~ BUY (eur/chf)
AU ~ SELL
UC ~ SELL
UJ ~ SELL

Why am I buying EU? My Higher time frame 1hr, the stochastic lines, has reached oversold for a while. 4hrs has just reached oversold but both my CCI in 1 & 4hrs TF have shown divergence ~ LOWER HIGH then in lower TF I have seen my ichimoku's chinkou span penetrated into my 2BBs.

U will see one thick red horizontal line on my chart that is resistance (R1) ~ 1.2966 on weekly pivot, I do believe market will reach there before turning to its destined direction this month because the chart structure makes price action to see at least 1.22xx.
Using of pivot point to trade daily is advisable to new traders, either R1 or S1 is sure for reach any other move na jara meaning market is trending & this kind move is for those that have studied enough to know what is happening, provided you have system that can follow the trend without loosing your steps, good for you, if not stay out of the market and be contended with what R1 & S1 have given you.
I use www.pivotpointcalculator.com & www.forexticket.co.uk to get my PP for month,weekly & daily.
There are many sites that you will see free software that can help you to calculate PP, just google it. I hope this helps?
Analysis Paralysis.
Price Action is key bro. S/R is all you need, not all these chart-blocking indicator, except if it works for you sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
dboy365:

Analysis Paralysis.
Price Action is key bro. S/R is all you need, not all these chart-blocking indicator, except if it works for you sha.

It suprises me when you just condemned someone system outrightly, I am not doing this to help people like you, I am open to people that want to discuss how I reach such conclusion, it is chart blocking because it is necessary for my confirmation. Remember this is forex where we have many ways to achieve the same thing. Price action is the key as you have said, right! But we have other ways to determine the price reversal, it is necessary to get that as a trader. Watch out for the analysis you see as paralysis. It seems you are so disgusted with my post.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
Concept:

EU ~ BUY
GU ~ BUY
EJ ~ BUY
GJ ~ BUY
EC ~ BUY (eur/chf)
AU ~ SELL
UC ~ SELL
UJ ~ SELL

There are many sites that you will see free software that can help you to calculate PP, just google it. I hope this helps?
I see your point. However,let me point out that the daily has not really gotten so oversold. Even when it does get there,there is no immediate pointer that the trend will reverse,seeing that all supports have been torn. Personally,i still feel there's room for 26 on EU.
Having said that,for intraday traders,they may be able to rake in some tens of pips on your buy call which i think will only turn out to be a minor retracement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
Zeddicus:

I see your point. However,let me point out that the daily has not really gotten so oversold. Even when it does get there,there is no immediate pointer that the trend will reverse,seeing that all supports have been torn. Personally,i still feel there's room for 26 on EU.
Having said that,for intraday traders,they may be able to rake in some tens of pips on your buy call which i think will only turn out to be a minor retracement.

Good point @ zeddicus I can now go to drawing board to know if what you have seen can be of help to me too. na so we dey exchange ideas. Thank you. The 1.26 will likely not extend more than 15 pips below the lowest of last week 1.2697. This kind of observation is not the first time although it fails at times lets say 15% but all the same the price movement in London session will give us every clue we needed. It will be minor retracement, I agreed but mind you forex has never been one way movement it is zigzag & 1.29 retracement from 1.27 is nothing to market already assumed to be going to 1.20xx before any long term reversal could be achieved.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
market cycle shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
really need someone to educate me on fibonacci trading, most specifically on how to master the time and trading advantage.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2012
silibaba:

really need someone to educate me on fibonacci trading, most specifically on how to master the time and trading advantage.

Go to youtube & search for forex trading fibonacci like a pro. I think this will help you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
thanks a lot CONCEPT really appreciate wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
silibaba:

thanks a lot CONCEPT really appreciate wink wink

U are welcome my brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2012
just pulled the trigger on au/usd

entry 1.0205
target 0.9955
noticed a pinocchio nose on the weekly chart. indicting price rejection of 1.0299 resistance
see chart below.
so far this year, placed 6 trades.
3hit stop loss so far
other 3 in good profit and still counting.
hope i'm right in this trade.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2012
My chart pattern analysis for gbp/cad

entry 1.5856

exit  1.5740

just noticed this pair is ranging. high of the range is 1.5872 and low 1.5730

see chart attached.

just hoping i'm right. usually i make easy pips out of such patterns.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2012
equally pulled the trigger on aud/chf

entry 0.9755

target 0.9272

noticed a doji on daily chart at a significant resistance level

noticed macd divergence on 1hr chart

4hr trendline broken.

sorry no chart to attach.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Topeby: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2012
This will be of help. Check this reliable ways of making money even with little capital:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2012
Concept:

It suprises me when you just condemned someone system outrightly, I am not doing this to help people like you, I am open to people that want to discuss how I reach such conclusion, it is chart blocking because it is necessary for my confirmation. Remember this is forex where we have many ways to achieve the same thing. Price action is the key as you have said, right! But we have other ways to determine the price reversal, it is necessary to get that as a trader. Watch out for the analysis you see as paralysis. It seems you are so disgusted with my post.
Abeg nor vex. I nor mean to condemn your system. This is a sharing and ideas-exchange thread, so why would I condemn someone's system that works for him/her?
Since you posted the charts for our viewing pleasure and analysis, it was necessary to comment on the many indicators that prevented me and possibly others from seeing price action which you and most here know is the KING.
Anyway, Sorry if you feel offended. No criticism/condemnation meant ok.
You could upload both charts with and without the indicators next time to allow us see your point of view properly, This would also help newbies you hope to learn from your system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2012
new week new target God helping me

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.