Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,975 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (84336 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by russy: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
as the new season commenced,may we all be rewarded with green pips, amen.
may we see less of '' this is my e-mail, send it to me''
and may we all get stronger and stronger with the right spirit, ase ooo.
to those who have helped my trading career i say thank you , there is much imporovement, thanks to blog icon and naijababe in particular as well as others
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
pls traders, how do i locate dow, s&p, nasdaq & oil on the MT4 platform? i really want to give them a try.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
leopower:

pls traders, how do i locate dow, s&p, nasdaq & oil on the MT4 platform? i really want to give them a try.
Under market watch you'll see symbol. Right click on it and scroll to show all. Then scroll through all the instruments you'l find them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
@tonjoan, pls help me with the symbols to look out for. thks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
leopower:

@tonjoan, pls help me with the symbols to look out for. thks
Which MT4 broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
@naijababe lets skype. My id is DEEDEE ENESHAH

thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
FOREXMART:

@naijababe lets skype. My id is DEEDEE ENESHAH

thanks

Is tonight good for you, say around 10pm naija time?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
@naijababe yes it is. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
@tonjoan, i av ALPARI NIG
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by namdo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
JAkpayen:

We are almost there. We are becoming advanced traders, then professionals. Yippppppeeeeeee!!! Season 3 at last.

yeah, that is where i hope we all would get to , together some day, so that our joint trade direction can 'influence' the market direction (tall dream).

I join to welcome everyone to season 3 cool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Good to see season3 ooo, grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
Dow and Crude longs. Up, up, up we go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
leopower:

@tonjoan, i av ALPARI NIG
s7p=sp500, dow jones=DJI,Nasdaq=NQ and oil is QM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

Means eu,au and gu will also further long. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
tonjoan:

Means eu,au and gu will also further long. cheesy

I'd expect so, they are correlating instruments
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

I'd expect so, they are correlating instruments
Yes they are.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kekekenny(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
 A̶̲̥̅♏ also Ħƌƥƥƴ τ̲̅ȍ be among the successful Trader τ̲̅ȍ witness ds season3.I wish everyone Ħƌƥƥƴ green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
Looks like the EU strength was shortlived.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
Zeddicus:

Looks like the EU strength was shortlived.

Or retracing/taking a pause. Don't ignore timing in your analysis. NY session started just over an hour ago and the EU session are nearing close. There's always some retracements in the overall trend around this time, as some covering up their positions for the day, some are at alert to pounce.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Maximip(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
"it went  up, it came down. everybody wins"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

Or retracing/taking a pause. Don't ignore timing in your analysis. NY session started just over an hour ago and the EU session are nearing close. There's always some retracements in the overall trend around this time, as some covering up their positions for the day, some are at alert to pounce.  
Thanks a ton. Noted.Actually have a short trade from last week still riding. Now on a 'free ride'. Looking to see when/if my TS will get hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
Maximip:

"it went up, it came down. everybody wins"

depends on what time frame you are looking at as well as the kind of trader you are, . . . .i see it as normal price movements for an even stronger uptrend. next comes patience. 400 pips wont happen in one day or week for that matter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
eurnzd is getting ripe for it's final fall to 16870. . . . .when trading these kind of signals, stoploss is always 300 pips . . . . if for some freakish reason your stop loss is hit. . . draw a horizontal trendling at the apex of the stop loss and place a sell stop for the same tp. goodluck y'all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by BoOOosHBoy: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
Duly noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

eurnzd is getting ripe for it's final fall to 16870. . . . .when trading these kind of signals, stoploss is always 300 pips . . . . if for some freakish reason your stop loss is hit. . . draw a horizontal trendling at the apex of the stop loss and place a sell stop for the same tp. goodluck y'all.

Just out of interest, do use the triple screen method in your analysis? The 300 pips SL always give me stomach curding fear, I have never used more than 120 and that's on my more volatile instruments like gold and crude.

Before you scream blue murder or call me slow, na just innocent question o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by narttis1: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Please can someone here recomend a good broker for me? i'm new to fx trading and i'm still trading with AVA FX demo but i need to know a good broker to open a live account with when i'm confident enough to do so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
God will see us tru out this season 3 cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Maximip(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

depends on what time frame you are looking at as well as the kind of trader you are,  . . . .i see it as normal price movements for an even stronger uptrend. next comes patience. 400 pips wont happen in one day or week for that matter.

Without looking at the charts, i just read a few news articles and assumed today was going to be down. I guess that
can't be a good thing.

naijababe:

Can you give an introduction to the DOW. thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3
« #58 on: Today at 05:47:12 PM »

Please can someone here recomend a good broker for me? i'm new to fx trading and i'm still trading with AVA FX demo but i need to know a good broker to open a live account with when i'm confident enough to do so.

am not trying to do marketing just go for fxpro coz they are the best cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
Maximip:

[b]Without looking at the charts, i just read a few news articles and assumed today was going to be down. I guess that
can't be a good thing.[/b]Can you give an introduction to the DOW. thanks.

Most terrible mistake a trader can make. I remember when i first started, I'd sit in front of CNBC & Bloomberg to convince to myself that I made the right trading decisions; suffice to say I learnt after two blown accounts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
narttis1 just go for fx pro. i have been trading with them since 2002 till date. no regret. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.