Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured (22000 Views)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Boyooosa(m): 6:47am On Feb 16
Good
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by mmadu4: 6:48am On Feb 16
this is why i love brazil. this earth worm would have been killed and militated ... the Brazilian cartels dont play
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by femisplash: 6:50am On Feb 16
This is another big step in the fight against the ragtags. He's been the right hand man of the notorious Turji Bello who has formed a parrallel government in three states of the NW-NE zones. As ferociously as the military have been taking the fights to their forest camps and smoking the ass of their footsoldiers, these two dirty hydras have been escaping by the whiskers. As Kachalla had run out of luck, very soon too would fate catch up with Turji Bello. With the renewned vigor, an end in sight to banditry and terrorism is closer than we think.

2 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by tnerro1(m): 6:51am On Feb 16
Next is to rehabilitate him let him swear by their holy book and release him
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by coputa(m): 6:53am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Also Obj and Abdulsalami Abubakar.
Some Mumu. Kid that don't know anything is arguing with his keyboard above
I also think America was instrumental to their successes to be president.

For this country to move forward, nigeria need a young, neutral, independent person of sectionalism and betrayal

All Nigeria past leaders has this characteristics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by anytexy: 6:58am On Feb 16
Mtcheeeew! Story for the gullible Nigerians
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by sweetkev(m): 7:10am On Feb 16
coputa:
This was the reason Sowore was Soo bold and also why the government drop the treason charges against him.America intervened.

Such people should not be allowed to near government house,they are security threat to any nation, they are ready tools to be used by their principal to cause damage

Late MKO Abiola was also a CIA Agent
Any proof ?
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by sweetkev(m): 7:14am On Feb 16
Difrent:

You don't know SR was created and funded in America?
Who are its funders ?
Ford foundation and co

SR is a CIA tool and Sowore is one of the numerous CIA assets in Nigeria .
Any proof ? I'll stop supporting him and his party.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by israelmao(m): 7:21am On Feb 16
Buhari's indifference to ending armed banditry,kidnapping and terrorism was stemmed from age-long desire to advance Jiddatist mission if not how could a military General be that helpless in tackling insecurity that even Jonathan government was better in stemming the tidal waves of insecurity than his government?

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by ruggedtimi(m): 7:32am On Feb 16
Difrent:

If I tell you the name of one of Nigerias greatest spy master you will think I'm talking movies because you still be small pikin.... Those you are defending will just be laughing at your stupidity.
Thought I have the urge to educate you ..... I won't I will allow you wallow in your ignorance.
Enough said today
DSS full nairaland
u dey work inside C.I.A wey you know their agents for Nigeria?
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Sholaco: 7:36am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Also Obj and Abdulsalami Abubakar.
Some Mumu. Kid that don't know anything is arguing with his keyboard above
hahaha hahaha 🤣😂 I was just laughing at their trashy comments
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Jayhome24: 7:37am On Feb 16
I said stop arresting these bastards, kill them on the spot. No human right for killers. Killers deserve no second chance, execute the bastard and throw his useless body to the ocean for fishes to dismember his body parts.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by easzypeaszy(m): 7:45am On Feb 16
Dis guy no resemble Turji wey I knw ooo
I pray is the real Turji captured..dat guy has killed over 2000 people
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Dpharisee: 7:49am On Feb 16
APOPTOSIS:
He will be released.
We all know that. Nigerian Army recruiter awaits him.
What's the point typing GooD Job after his arrest.
I will be stupid and deluded to do so when we already know how it will end. Lawless Animal Husbandry

He underwent training in Jaji as a repentant terrorist, then quickly left the Army and went back to banditry.

Read the story again, this is not Bello Turji Kachalla the bandits leader but one of his boys
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:53am On Feb 16
Execute him immediately
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Franking: 8:04am On Feb 16
Give him koran to swear with and let him go. No point making noise.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Yestogood: 8:08am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Who are its funders ?
Ford foundation and co

How does this information change the fact that Bello Turji's HOUSE is known but he is still walking free?
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by RepoMan007: 8:09am On Feb 16
At least they gave us picture forghis one. This is almost on par with how IPOB and southerners are paraded.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Yestogood: 8:16am On Feb 16
coputa:
This was the reason Sowore was Soo bold and also why the government drop the treason charges against him.America intervened.

Such people should not be allowed to near government house,they are security threat to any nation, they are ready tools to be used by their principal to cause damage

The CIA is capable of being hidden in plain sight. Where you think they are, that's where they're not. They are plugged in. Fully. Modern day espionage isn't done by spies and double agents as such. Money trails, passport stamps upon entry to international airports, emails, phone calls, GPS information, etc. They filter through everyone's trash can, as it were.

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by LastProphet: 8:24am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Who are its funders ?
Ford foundation and co

Be careful
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Tradepunter2: 8:43am On Feb 16
Difrent:

If I tell you the name of one of Nigerias greatest spy master you will think I'm talking movies because you still be small pikin.... Those you are defending will just be laughing at your stupidity.
Thought I have the urge to educate you ..... I won't I will allow you wallow in your ignorance.
Enough said today
DSS full nairaland

Yes you better shut up..... Because you are seriously on crack and collos... And where's the DSS? Nairaland of all places Brah you crack me up 🤣😅🤣
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Vado(m): 8:50am On Feb 16
coputa:

Yeah right. Everyone is a terror agent except your tyrannical political leaders. Only those despots are nationalists. Senselessness.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Chummynoni(m): 9:02am On Feb 16
Someone that would be given amnesty.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Emman08: 9:10am On Feb 16
Bandit to be released, sent on scholarship and returned to join the army. What is new?
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by seunayantokun(m): 10:05am On Feb 16
Ridiculous. You describe him as a bandit yet maintain he was terrorising sone people. Why are you so wicked as to fail to properly describe as a terrorist thst he is?
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 10:11am On Feb 16
Tradepunter2:

Yes you better shut up..... Because you are seriously on crack and collos... And where's the DSS? Nairaland of all places Brah you crack me up 🤣😅🤣

Of course everything cracks up kids

Small pikin
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 10:12am On Feb 16
LastProphet:

Be careful

Sorry
And thanks
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by korm2me(m): 10:13am On Feb 16
They will still pardon him. So why bother risk your life to arrest him
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 10:13am On Feb 16
sweetkev:
Any proof ? I'll stop supporting him and his party.

Just Google who are the funders of SR and you have your answer
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 10:16am On Feb 16
ruggedtimi:
u dey work inside C.I.A wey you know their agents for Nigeria?

You will be surprised how so glaring some secrets can be
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Exceed15: 10:59am On Feb 16
They will soon release him as 500 bokoharam were released recently. The Northerns should face their leaders. They are their problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. / Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges / FG Accepts Walter Onnoghen's Retirement, To Pay Him Full Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.