Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others (13797 Views)

Terrorists Invade Kaduna Community On Christmas Day, Kill Resident, Abduct 45 / Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens / Kaduna: Bandits Kill 23, Abduct Several Others In Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Feb 16
greenermodels:
What astonishes me is that you find a security checkpoint every half a kilometre in the east with security personnel extorting motorists and private citizens while there's little presence of these security forces on northern roads and communities,why can't they deploy all these security operatives and their armoured vehicles to the north where they're needed,the militarization of the southeast is totally unjustified.

There are more terrorists and criminals in the Southeast and America.

Northern Nigeria and other parts are very secure and open for Investments.

Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob are the greatest terrorists to ever come out of Nigeria.

...Signed
Association of Nigerian Patriots

(Motto: Slow and steadily we shall get there)

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Feb 16
Na dem dem, e no concern us
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by opera1(m): 9:24am On Feb 16
It's a family affairs. A Christian cannot enter a musque to do anything.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by Franklyspeakin: 9:28am On Feb 16
Isnt this buharis state
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by khalling2008: 9:29am On Feb 16
mastermaestro:

Shut up! The serpent is only now feeding on its own enablers. Darkness eventually swallows up those who support darkness. Exactly what happened here. angry
It happened also in south east when Ipob cannibanism the people of southeast and security personnel on every Monday. Same scenario
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:41am On Feb 16
They will show buhari shege for not implementing their agreements during his tenure.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by jattopeter(m): 9:43am On Feb 16
To crown it all , that's the state of the former President.
Oh, we have long way to go.
SoNature:
What's really happening in Katsina? Have these mass abductors and terrorists moved from Borno to Katsina now? How come islamic clerics aren't speaking against terrorism in the north?
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by DeOTR: 9:45am On Feb 16
greenermodels:
What astonishes me is that you find a security checkpoint every half a kilometre in the east with security personnel extorting motorists and private citizens while there's little presence of these security forces on northern roads and communities,why can't they deploy all these security operatives and their armoured vehicles to the north where they're needed,the militarization of the southeast is totally unjustified.
It's the same thing in the North, don't get it twisted. It's just eye service.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by zionstaar75: 9:54am On Feb 16
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/terrorists-invade-mosque-kill-three-abduct-several-others-in-katsina/
Buhari is the number one terrorist supporter in nigeria. I just feel sorry for tinubu that he doesn't want to expose him. He will have to sooner or later
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by zionstaar75: 9:57am On Feb 16
SoNature:
What's really happening in Katsina? Have these mass abductors and terrorists moved from Borno to Katsina now? How come islamic clerics aren't speaking against terrorism in the north?
it's because Buhari is the number one terrorist supporter in nigeria
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by poseidon12: 10:03am On Feb 16
State Police is urgently needed.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by poseidon12: 10:10am On Feb 16
khalling2008:
Nobody shouting it was attacked against Christians but if it happens in the church, you will see the hypocrite shouting the Muslim Muslim ticket agenda. That's to tell you that Fulani bandits are terrorists who attack Muslims and Christians.

So how come you still supported Buhari for two terms?
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by greenermodels: 10:17am On Feb 16
DeOTR:

It's the same thing in the North, don't get it twisted. It's just eye service.
bros, I lived in Niger state for 6 years until I was relocate back to the east under Buhari regime, it's not the same at all. You need to visit the southeast to understand the meaning of militarization.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by Tochi360: 10:17am On Feb 16
Newton2024:
When Muslim terrorists do not see Christians to kill again, they will begin to kill themselves. Happy killing grin

Muslim-muslim agenda puts lights to the ideology this jihadist use in brainwashing their recruitees.

As long as You don't subscribe to Jihad,be you a Muslim You are a target.

Apc finished this Country pkatapkata.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by mastermaestro(m): 10:18am On Feb 16
khalling2008:

It happened also in south east when Ipob cannibanism the people of southeast and security personnel on every Monday. Same scenario

Illiterate, will you stop quoting me endlessly? I am done with you.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by victorazy(m): 10:22am On Feb 16
Family issue
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by Tochi360: 10:22am On Feb 16
khalling2008:
Nobody shouting it was attacked against Christians but if it happens in the church, you will see the hypocrite shouting the Muslim Muslim ticket agenda. That's to tell you that Fulani bandits are terrorists who attack Muslims and Christians.

Muslim-muslim agenda is as bad for Muslims as it is for Christians.

The ideology is that Allah has given them the jihadist Nigeria to inherit and conquer, muslim-muslim agenda after doing 8yrs Muslim rule,puts weight on this Agenda, the jihadist are out for Jihad,to bend and break infidels,if You don't stand with them, being Muslim will not spare You.

Apc really put Nigeria is an unhampered fleet of Disaster.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by khalling2008: 10:26am On Feb 16
mastermaestro:

Illiterate, will you stop quoting me endlessly? I am done with you.
Illiterate, stop quote me, If you quote me I will quote u back, and mind you I didn't quote you, it was you that poke nose into my opinion and if you don't want me to quote you, you don't need to mention or quote my opinion. Cannibalism
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:30am On Feb 16
Am tired of hearing news abt Northern Nigeria
If it's not kidnapping, it's banditiry,bokoharam, terrorist,killings.
Is there any good news that ever comes out of that part of the country.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by damosade(m): 10:32am On Feb 16
May be na Christian terrorists.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:46am On Feb 16
Newton2024:
When Muslim terrorists do not see Christians to kill again, they will begin to kill themselves. Happy killing grin
this is why you will remain like dis, must everything be religious issue
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by Exceed15: 10:55am On Feb 16
The monsters North created is now devouring them. I remember when Buhari warned GeJ when he was killing bokoharam. He said it was war against the north.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by ezegenigbonine: 11:08am On Feb 16
SoNature:

But is not terrorism. This is just people doing there business

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by Achor1111(m): 11:10am On Feb 16
Hypocrites will avoid this thread and get 2mins erection for Israel and Hamas terrorists stuff.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by paramakina202: 11:19am On Feb 16
Mvnster:
Give children proper education so they would be useful to the society tomorrow, no we prefer almajiri life.

It is not about education it it is about their religious belief.
Osama Bin Laden was not an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by manikspears: 11:35am On Feb 16
SoNature:

Because it is allowed in their religion.
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by manikspears: 11:37am On Feb 16
AuwalYusuf812:
this is why you will remain like dis, must everything be religious issue

Are you unwell?
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by ufotunang: 11:50am On Feb 16
Mvnster:
Give children proper education so they would be useful to the society tomorrow, no we prefer almajiri life.
..and the northern ns giving birth to many children they cannot take good care of is aliso one of the problems of this insecurity because when those children grow up they go into criminal activities

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by zoomzoom(m): 11:58am On Feb 16
[quote author=Mvnster post=128479009]Give children proper education so they would be useful to the society tomorrow, no we prefer almajiri life.

When you breed like minks and leave them to fend for themselves as almajiris, they become UNENDING supply of terrorists foot soldiers...at least for their daily breads.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by insabarnur(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16
Everybody in katsina shud own a gun.
If they come in 50, you take down 5-10.
Yes!!they will re-strategize you follow suit.

However, those bandits or terrorist can't be Muslims.. They understand Islamic laws.
I guess they're Vikings/ Raiders..Those respect or spare nothing safe Valhalla...

Now, how did the English people stamped out these Invaders from their Land?
I wish there's only one of you that can read
Re: Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others by cuteboy2: 12:53pm On Feb 16
President Goodluck Jonathan built almajiri schools, bought uniforms and books for thier children free of charge so they can be educated. The same Northern Elites led by the likes of current VP Shetttima, Sultan and Buhari vehemently discouraged thier children from attending those schools.

Now the Sultan is lamenting that thier children are taking to kidnapping due to lack of education. Are these normal at all?

They must eat this toxic soup they have been cooking for decades since Lord Lugard created this contraption called Nigeria. Day just the break, and they are complaining.

Mvnster:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Okey Enemuo Kidnapped In Anambra / COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 / Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.