Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree (1580 Views)

Ibo man Joe Ajaeran from Imo state Declares War On Tinubu Government / Iyaloja Appoints An Ibo Man As Babaloja Of Ladipo Market / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by Abbeytoy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16
I will campaign massively and vote for any patriotic Igbo with track records, not a failed politician or a double-standard candidate. 

My best friend is Igbo, and I love them so much.

I am eyeing one Igbo lady to have as a second wife now.
Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by Sctests: 8:55pm On Feb 16
Na die agbado muslims dey. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by makemoneywbsite: 10:00pm On Feb 16
Abbeytoy:
I will campaign massively and vote for any patriotic Igbo with track records, not a failed politician or a double-standard candidate. 

My best friend is Igbo, and I love them so much.

I am eyeing one Igbo lady to have as a second wife now.

Which mumu patrioic? Ibo will never lead our beloved corntree, even if cement go cost 100k a bag *as e de*y plan so

1 Like

Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by Abbeytoy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16
makemoneywbsite:

Which mumu patrioic? Ibo will never lead our beloved country, even if cement go costs 100k a bag *as e de*y plan so

I know you're trying to be sarcastic but it's not funny.

Awusa, Igbo or Yoruba can lead for 100 years, make them sha do well and I will always go with my mind no matter what some people package as best.
Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by Kalvan: 1:36am On Feb 17
Such an asinine post. As others have pointed out, where is the evidence of this collective industriousness in Igbo land? It doesn't exist.

Why?

Igbos are an individualistic people. There's nothing wrong with that (to a certain degree), but that doesn't make you a great partner when it comes to building up the collective. An igbo man will strike wealth, build a marvelous house in the village, but won't fix the roads that lead to said marvelous house because it's the government's responsibility and not theirs, and why should they fix something that will be used by others as well. They're not wrong, but it displays their thinking, which is only caring about themselves and not the larger community.
Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by makemoneywbsite: 8:25pm On Feb 17
Kalvan:
Such an asinine post. As others have pointed out, where is the evidence of this collective industriousness in Igbo land? It doesn't exist.

Why?

Igbos are an individualistic people. There's nothing wrong with that (to a certain degree), but that doesn't make you a great partner when it comes to building up the collective. An igbo man will strike wealth, build a marvelous house in the village, but won't fix the roads that lead to said marvelous house because it's the government's responsibility and not theirs, and why should they fix something that will be used by others as well. They're not wrong, but it displays their thinking, which is only caring about themselves and not the larger community.

Stop weeping... we are saying the same thing. Since we all agree the Ibo man doesnt build the road leading to his village. Ibo will never rule this our beloved corntree.

1 Like

Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by makemoneywbsite: 1:57pm On Feb 18
Abbeytoy:

I know you're trying to be sarcastic but it's not funny.

Awusa, Igbo or Yoruba can lead for 100 years, make them sha do well and I will always go with my mind no matter what some people package as best.

Ibo will never rule this our corntree, even if garri cost 5000 naira a mudu.
Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by cyberguy72(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18
OP you are not God
Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by makemoneywbsite: 6:45pm On Feb 19
cyberguy72:
OP you are not God

True sha. I'm not. But Ibo will not rule this our dear corntree.

1 Like

Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by cyberguy72(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20
makemoneywbsite:

True sha. I'm not. But Ibo will not rule this our dear corntree.
Ibos would rule in your lifetime make my words.
Re: Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:39am On Feb 22
makemoneywbsite:

Awwww....very true my broda. That's why we must never permit their superior intelligence to rulership, even if we contree go down the drain. Ibo man must never rule us.

Your tribe suffers from interiority complex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? / Peter Gregory Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Throwback Health / It's Time For Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.