Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Married Men Only"Has your Wives Been Cooperating with you in this economy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Only"Has your Wives Been Cooperating with you in this economy" (203 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Men Only"Has your Wives Been Cooperating with you in this economy" by Blitzking: 10:26am On Feb 16
Married men in the house..has your wives been cooperating with you in this hard economy or has she been a pain in your neck..is she now innovative on how to use what you give her or is she now giving you attitude and saying thing like she regrets marrying you..to those who lost their jobs in this economy that is going down..has your wives been supportive or this period has brought out the beast in her...

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Kind Help / Let’s Start A New Culture: Guys Give Green Light While Ladies Toast / Say No To Boredom Join Promo TV Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.