Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2929 Views)

2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria / Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Oghene86: 11:06am On Feb 17
judatech:
You are the one that is really really high...if Ibb was brought to justice...do you think the impunity will continue?think about it!

See him there, go and bring him to justice, when the sultan of sokoto spoke till today nobody from APC to those in government could respond.

The truth be told Tinubu has no plans for Nigeria, he wanted to be President and that has been achieved.

You want things to move in this country we should start by ensuring we massive investment in agriculture by all states of the federation from this moment to ensure there's enough food for all.

Security issues should be taken very seriously, the government should declare total war against terrorism, bandits and kidnapping, funny enough you will be surprised that the government has enough information concerning this bandits and terrorists, if the will is there they would crush them all in a week

Government should cut down on spending go and check monies spent on things not necessary, why buy cars worth 160millions for national assembly members, if they must buy why look for cars half that price for them, when the masses cry there's no money but for themselves there's more than enough to go round.

Tell me one thing Tinubu has put in place to encourage us to suffer now that we would enjoy tomorrow,none.

Next year would be hell for Nigerians because farmers can't farm so where is the food from next year going to come from.

Tinubu should act as the commander in chief and ensure things are done properly.
Re: . by DatNiggaDaz: 11:10am On Feb 17
koondog:
I suspect Tinubbu got intelligence some prominent Northerners were cooking something, so he dusted Dele Giwa's file and immediately, IBB responded to clarify.

Re: . by paramakina202: 11:30am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
support Tinubu to stay in power till next 4years is evil

I am not supporting Tinubu in anyway but inviting Nigeria military to take over is like inviting the demon to solve your spiritual problems and at the end you will wish you never did.
Re: . by 489akinrinnola: 1:48pm On Feb 17
IBB on X? NahIBB on X? Nah...
Re: . by stacyadams: 1:59pm On Feb 17
paramakina202:
Military take over will not solve the problem.House of assembly better impeach Tinubu or make sure he never wins a second term.

You mean house of crooks should impeach who?
Re: . by KnowAll(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17
No wonder who killed “ Dele Giwa” has been resurrected. The evil genius would have his day in court.
Re: . by Acme45: 2:52pm On Feb 17
Kc3000:
IBB already saved you people once from Buhari in 1985, but you all did not learn your lesson and brought the disaster back. Now the Daura disaster has handed over to his partner in crime, the even more disastrous criminal of Iragbiji. The whole time they thought they were conniving to keep the Igbos down, but karma is a balablu!!!
military regime was far far better than this so called democracy.fuel during Babangida regime was 12naira per litre. My elder sister use to give me 50naira back then. I will buy 4litres of fuel then use the remaining 20 as t-p. The level of corruption in democracy is too much.too many Godfathers to settle so how will things work

1 Like

Re: . by paramakina202: 2:59pm On Feb 17
stacyadams:

You mean house of crooks should impeach who?

And you want bokoharam infested army to take over.Dey play.
Re: . by anjolaoluwa17o: 7:18pm On Feb 17
I suspect Tinubbu got intelligence some prominent Northerners were cooking something, so he dusted Dele Giwa's file and immediately, IBB responded to clarify.I suspect Tinubbu got intelligence some prominent Northerners were cooking something, so he dusted Dele Giwa's file and immediately, IBB responded to clarify....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Global Financial Crisis A Hoax? / 2013 Budget Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (copy Of Budget Inside) / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.