Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - (2930 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by atlwireles: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
By Abiodun Alade,@biodunpen
Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has said that he will consider the option of defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP when satan repents and converts to Islam.
He made the assertion in reply to a question by one of his followers on twitter, stressing that he will hardly take the option. This is coming in the wake of the defection of his friend and former Presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.
El-Rufai is a former stalwart of the PDP and served the government during the Olusegun Obasanjo tenure.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/will-join-pdp-satan-converts-islam/#sthash.IquDtWLU.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by karidad(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
It ll b a shw of shame if u go back to ur vomit. Bkiaful with what u say. Watching...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Descartes: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just watch out; he will soon decamp grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Ngenge(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
He is playing with fire. I don't believe any politician concerning defection. They are like footballers claiming that they love a particular club. Gang of chamelions

3 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fire, Snitches always make the loudest noise.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Descartes: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
He should learn from Ribadu and FFK. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Descartes: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
The more you try to defend real politicians, the more you get disappointed tongue
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Rikidony(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
FUNNY DUDE........SO SATAN WAS AND XTIANgrin
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by comos: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
You definetly going to eat your vomit

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
this shows APC is an Islamic party
but wait o, was satan a PDP member when hell-rufai held sway there? shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin grin Even AlfaSeltzer knows that his father (satan) will never repent...

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
CharlesPhc: Sorry Mallam, FYI with BH and Islamic State's devilish acts, Satan has long been proven to be the originator of Islam therefore does not need to convert...!!!

ignoramus undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by edo3(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
EL rufai,,u just fell my hands..when will u people learn with your utterances?? I loved u,,bt with ds comments,,don't make APC look like an islamic party na...
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Shine1177: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ribadu in the last four months say "it will be a personal insult for him to defect to PDP" but the story is not the same today.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by RichDad1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
So?

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by jmaine: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Olodo . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State / Jonathan’s Government Made Our Economy A Disaster – Buhari / PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto Commissions Kogi State Revenue House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.