Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah (12940 Views)

Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Jayhome24: 8:37am On Feb 17
I'm sure after this Isreal and Hamas war end South Africa will suffer in the hand of Isreal and by that time no country will help them out.

Already South Africa is enemy to so many African countries due to their xenophism madness, the other time they took a swipe on US and EU infact South Africa will bleed very soon then we will be laughing them because I don't know what is their business in Isreal and Hamas issue.

The blood of those killed in South Africa because of xenophobism are crying and that is why they are dive nosing into Isreal and Hamas matter so God can fully punish them and revenge the blood of the slained upon them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Fuckyoumod: 8:38am On Feb 17
Exousiang01:

Lol
You obviously don't have the slightest idea of the politics playing around the Israel-HAMAS crisis.
no politics anywhere, you can't go into Israel murder it's people, take some hostage and expect peace.

You they sleep for gutter and dustbin if you think there will be peace.

Israel will continue to kill Hamas until they are tired of doing so, Nobody is coming to save Gaza.

Hamas made a foolish mistake and they are paying for it.
As for casualties, show me a war without casualties.

10 Likes

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Cromagnon: 8:40am On Feb 17
Chimarto:
I don't know why SA is embarrassing us globally. The Arabs are pushing SA , the Islamic organization gave Nigeria the task but we declined but SA want to act as an apathy hero not knowing that the conflict is pro and Islamic motivated one, Egypt and Judea understand this and that's why they're calm
money talks
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by GentleRay: 8:46am On Feb 17
Same as our judiciary, refusing clear evidence. The world is a corrupt place. If you are an Obident celebrating this, then you are on colos.

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by caye(m): 8:48am On Feb 17
epainos:
Israel will capture the whole of Gaza, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

This war is none of my business. I care less if Israel wiped them off the face of the earth, or if Hamas bombed the whole of Israel. None of my business, and I am not concerned at all.

Nigeria is my nation and we have our challenges. Neither Palestine nor Israel ever show concern concerning our challenges here. Just funny how Nigerians are taking sides. Lol

Honestly, neither the Arab nor the Jew should be our concern. The reality is that if they get their acts together, the race that will be hunted for destruction is we the black race.
Let's face our own problems.
Terrorism and poverty in Nigeria, Congo, Burkina Faso, Mali and Cameroon, is enough .

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Cruzmaster: 8:49am On Feb 17
123yes:
No mercy for any terrorist everywhere in the world except in Nigeria were we romanced them by using the word de radicalization and releasing them back to the society. Tribe and politics we are playing in this country how far has it help us? At least everybody in Nigeria today is feeling the heat. North, south, East and West. No where is safe.

What did u mean no where is safe in Nigeria? North and South West is very safe. Infact, the two Yoruba monarch they killed in Ekiti were shot by accidental discharge by fulani herdmen who happened to be Yoruba friends. Is only South East and South South is not safe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Mccullum: 8:49am On Feb 17
Chimarto:
I don't know why SA is embarrassing us globally. The Arabs are pushing SA , the Islamic organization gave Nigeria the task but we declined but SA want to act as an apathy hero not knowing that the conflict is pro and Islamic motivated one, Egypt and Judea understand this and that's why they're calm

Egypt and Jordan didn't confront by military and litigation due to aids both receiving from the West annually. Systematically, they've been bought.

Secondly, both countries understand that confronting Israel is like indirectly fighting the Western powers led by US.

So therefore, international politics is all about knowing your size in calculation of advantages and disadvantages of actions. It's not a religion war, it's political and resistance against Israeli invasion and displacement of Palestinians. That's why South Africa standing for Palestine as US and her allies backing Israel. It's simple as that.

There's no terrorist between both Israeli and Palestinians. Because one man terrorist is another man freedom fighter. It's a war between sustainability of occupation and liberation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:51am On Feb 17
Chikel20000:
not sure u know what u r saying....d Yorubas and Hausas are enjoying dis government.....food is cheap, transport fare very affordable .....Obi and Igbos r bin taught a bitter lesson

No mind them, they all gonna learn the hard way!
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Goodlady(f): 8:53am On Feb 17
Chikel20000:
not sure u know what u r saying....d Yorubas and Hausas are enjoying dis government.....food is cheap, transport fare very affordable .....Obi and Igbos r bin taught a bitter lesson
Bitterleaf man, what's ya problem?
Yorubas voted Obi. Don't be an ungrateful soul!
Nigeria was worst under GEJ who's your son too. We should work together for betterment and not playing ethnic card!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by CandidNotes: 8:54am On Feb 17
Russia in collaboration with Arab countries, is pushing South Africa.

Chimarto:
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Penisman: 8:56am On Feb 17
Exousiang01:

Lol
You obviously don't have the slightest idea of the politics playing around the Israel-HAMAS crisis.

Please enlighten us

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 9:03am On Feb 17
POUNDING A LA CONTINUA.

I NOTICED SOME THINGS ABOUT OUR ISLAMIC BRETHREN HERE FOR 9JA. THEY HARDLY BOAST ABOUT 77 AND HALF K-LEG VIRGINS WAITING FOR THEM IN AL-JANNAH.

E BE LIKE THEY THEMSELVES SABI SAY NA LAMBA. THEM TOO SABI ABEG. grin

1 Share

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by MentalHades: 9:08am On Feb 17
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-un-court-rejects-south-african-request-for-urgent-measures-to-safeguard-rafah/amp/
south Africa keeps on living in denial over its relevance in the world stage.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Beautifulday: 9:16am On Feb 17
Chimarto:

It is not free nah.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Beautifulday: 9:19am On Feb 17
nairalanda1:

I'm just watching both sides, and hoping both will come to their senses.

Anyway, Hamas has essentially won. Not only have they wrecked Israel's rapproachment with the other Arab world, they have also made themselves utterly relevant. The fact that they shrewdly used their people as human shields along with the Israeli captives was very clever.

The sad thing is that this crisis is going to continue for a very long time. No one wants peace, everyone wants it his way or the highway.

No be only won, nah wyning. Haman is loosing heavily. Weapon manufacturers and scientist are the winners.

If you know the amount of new weapons being tested there, e go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by marunga(m): 9:22am On Feb 17
KelGraphicz:
South Africa so desperate to be a global power grin
But in reality they are still πŸ‘‰πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

A country that is still in modern day slavery , and has 7 of it's cities ranked as the most dangerous in the world is worried about Israel . I even heard they sent there boys cadet soldiers to congo and recorded 3 fatality in less than 2days 🀣
you are a full. Hating South Africa is in your blood.

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Faposky95: 9:41am On Feb 17
Xscape1993:
This South Africa again?

eye service...
Mandela no belle ful una.......

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Luckysbab: 9:41am On Feb 17
epainos:
Israel will capture the whole of Gaza, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. They are going to annex it. If I was Israel, I would do the same. Gaza is a strategic location because of its economic value. In the next 20 years, the whole of Gaza will be included in Israel's map. So, all Arabs and Muslims should know this and have peace.

This war is none of my business. I care less if Israel wiped them off the face of the earth, or if Hamas bombed the whole of Israel. None of my business, and I am not concerned at all.

Nigeria is my nation and we have our challenges. Neither Palestine nor Israel ever show concern concerning our challenges here. Just funny how Nigerians are taking sides. Lol

But you fool will blame Putin for invading Ukraine for similar reasons.

The nuts in your head are misplaced.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by successman100: 9:46am On Feb 17
These zenophobian idiots with crazy bump heads....
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Exousiang01: 9:47am On Feb 17
Fuckyoumod:
no politics anywhere, you can't go into Israel murder it's people, take some hostage and expect peace.

You they sleep for gutter and dustbin if you think there will be peace.

Israel will continue to kill Hamas until they are tired of doing so, Nobody is coming to save Gaza.

Hamas made a foolish mistake and they are paying for it.
As for casualties, show me a war without casualties.

You obviously thought this crisis started with the attack from HAMAS, go back check your history books, take a look at the map of Israel from a 100 years ago, even from Bible times and compare that map to what you have now.
What you call Israel didn't even exist till a few years ago.
Some of us have been following this for years and we saw this attack on Israel coming, no body with a shred of dignity would have held on for that long.

Just go check your history books, then you will understand that Israel is not the victim here

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by israelmao(m): 9:51am On Feb 17
A midget against a giant
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Exousiang01: 9:51am On Feb 17
Crafteck1:

Enlighten us, cos one thing ive learnt is you dont reason with people blinded by ideas, you take measures where in 100 years time they wont reason harming you again..

If aset of people threaten you or your existence, dont assume they would get sensebalong the line, take thwm serious cos what holds them together is hatred not peace.
You obviously thought this crisis started with the attack from HAMAS, go back check your history books, take a look at the map of Israel from a 100 years ago, even from Bible times and compare that map to what you have now.
Some of us have been following this for years and we saw this attack on Israel coming, no body with a shred of dignity would have held on for that long.

Just go check your history books, then you will understand that Israel is not the victim here

Go check you history books and see how many times Israel has invaded its neighbours, most of what you call Israel today belonged to neighboring countries.
Don't be emotional or sentimental, be logical
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by uba1991: 10:00am On Feb 17
This south Africa really want to have a test of the porridge Palestines are eating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by nesphil(m): 10:02am On Feb 17
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Crafteck1: 10:03am On Feb 17
Exousiang01:

Go check you history books and see how many times Israel has invaded its neighbours, most of what you call Israel today belonged to neighboring countries.
Don't be emotional or sentimental, be logical

Conflict started in 1937,arab caliphate dismantled, land map drawn, isreal accepted theirs, so called Palestinians rejected theirs, palestinians started a war as they always do, lost, isreal grew, 5 arab countries faced isreal, they lost but even with the loss, isreal gave up.... I think jordan, something else to Egypt all for peace... Go and read, no give me headache, dont also forget jews and others existed there 1k5 years before islam, if anyone should be pointed at as occupier, we know the peaceful people to point at..

7 Likes

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Olawade24: 10:11am On Feb 17
Chimarto:

It is the brics merger giving them that mind. Like Russia like SA.

Indeed small yanch da shake.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by zinaunreal(m): 10:11am On Feb 17
UP HAMAS UP HOUTHI UP HEZBOLLAH UP IRAN UP PALESTINE πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Exousiang01: 10:13am On Feb 17
Crafteck1:

Conflict started in 1937,arab caliphate dismantled, land map drawn, isreal accepted theirs, so called Palestinians rejected theirs, palestinians started a war as they always do, lost, isreal grew, 5 arab countries faced isreal, they lost but even with the loss, isreal gave up.... I think jordan, something else to Egypt all for peace... Go and read, no give me headache, dont also forget jews and others existed there 1k5 years before islam, if anyone should be pointed at as occupier, we know the peaceful people to point at..
Your history is distorted.
Even the Holy book don't support this your history.
I remember reading Good Morning Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn and his thought on Israel.
You know very little about what you think you know.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by kolanpas(m): 10:13am On Feb 17
I don't know why many Nigerians are so Myopic, the level of ignorance people are exuding is so stinking to the sky. Must we swallow everything the west tell us, can't people do little research before spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by smileyoo: 10:14am On Feb 17
sgtponzihater1:
Unfortunately South Africa is calling the wrath of God upon itself.

The deadliest thing to do is to fight Israel. The most high says He will curse who ever curses Israel, and bless whoever blesses Israel.

I don't see South Africa making any meaningful progress from now on, except they repent and the most compassionate God will forgive them , and save them from the destructive path they are threading on.
pls, save us all these religious craps, the truth is that Israel is right in defending themselves from an existential threats by Hamas terrorists and South Africa is on the wrong part in this conflict by supporting a world recognized terrorists organization, that just wasted innocent lives.
No sane humans support acts of terrorism.
Had it been that the Israelis were following and acting on the principle of the biblical fairy tales, of waiting for the sky God to fight for them and defend them from these their heartless Arab neighbors, the Israelis would have been annihilated long time ago.
The Israelis are still standing because they choose to be strong by labouring for it, not because of any privilege from any sky God any where.
Almighty God has no business with your already polluted world politics yet.
Where was the caring sky God when the Israelis lost 6 million Jewish citizens to the Holocaust ?
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by cjfavour(m): 10:26am On Feb 17
Rubbish post. Isreal doesn't exist 100years ago? Yes they fell from heaven yesterday maybe that's d cause of this heat wave. Nonsense and ingredients. Tell us where the ISREAL you read about in your Bible or Koran was located and who their neighbors are if u think you know what you're saying. Keep on supporting terrorists, until they come to your door step.
Exousiang01:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? / Jacob Zuma 'fathers 20th Child With Friend's Daughter' / UN Adds Russia To β€˜list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.