Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah (13023 Views)

IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Mubieey: 1:34pm On Feb 17
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-un-court-rejects-south-african-request-for-urgent-measures-to-safeguard-rafah/amp/

What about the hostages held by Israel? Israel are feeling superior over others, despite the limited power of Palestine they are giving the world powers head aches
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Exousiang01: 1:45pm On Feb 17
fx45:
I gave you a little tutorial on the history of Israel and Palestine. You're here shouting insult. Asking you to shut up is not an insult. The purpose is to stop you from further embarrassing yourself and spreading false information
Telling people to shut up is how your parents thought you to begin a conversation.
I clearly understand where the problem comes from.

Your parents did a terrible job raising you...
You may ask anybody sitting next to you where ever you are if "shut up" is a polite way to begin a conversation.
We need to create kids section on Nairaland for children of you age
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by sweetjohn(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17
In Hamas next life if they will have any, if they tell them to attack Israel they will run away
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by fx45(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17
Exousiang01:

Telling people to shut up is how your parents thought you to begin a conversation.
I clearly understand where the problem comes from.

Your parents did a terrible job raising you...
You may ask anybody sitting next to you where ever you are if "shut up" is a polite way to begin a conversation.
We need to create kids section on Nairaland for children of you age
I'm 100% sure I'm older than your father
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Dadimendino: 2:04pm On Feb 17
sweetjohn:
In Hamas next life if they will have any, if they tell them to attack Israel they will run away

Hamas are not cowards.. They prefer being matyred than leaving like a prisoner on their own land.. That's why they took the fight to Israel backyard.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by fx45(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17
Krismas:
grin grin grin
LOL
ignorance is your fault grin
Infact the Caliphates has been in Palestine for over 1,300 years back grin
Am talking of none other than Abu Bakr the successor of the Islamic prophet, setting up his throne in Palestine 1,300 years back! and u say no Arabs in Palestine 500-1000 years back? do you people even bother to study?
Ottoman conquest is pretty recent grin and why is it that its only ottoman NL Jew-lickspittles only know about? grin
There is no record anywhere as for Israel ever been a country. The bible is not a credible record, Solomon temple is a Myth no different from KING SOLOMON'S MINES grin
And as for Palestine been occupied by Jews, you are a liar. grin The Jews are from Eastern Europe and have never been connected to Palestine at any time. the first time they came into the place was in 1930s. They are not Hebrew, they are not Judaeans. they are Europeans.
The Judaeans are the Palestinians. that's cos the name was changed to Palestine. so Judeans are Palestinians.
that the predominant religion in the place today is Islam does not mean they are Arabs. they are Hebrew. not Arabs.
And as for Israel taking the place, i remind you, there is a war ongoing currently. let the invaders win first b4 you boast for them.
The kingdom of Judaea was formed thru bloodshed. the Seleucid had to be defeated before Judea was formed. It was costly, but it happened. the Jews are no different from the Seleucid today. They will be defeated also. no matter how difficult it may seem.
Inaddition, no one gives a toss about Israel plans for Palestinian lands. there rant is completely nonsensical.
Continue telling yourself lies... The worst you and your cohorts can do is to continue wailing Free Free Palestine... And that's where it ends. The bombing and shelling continues. Two-thirds of Gaza has been turned to rubble while other Arab nations continue looking the other way.

Who is going to fight and defeat Israel for you delusional beings? Iran
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Exousiang01: 2:08pm On Feb 17
fx45:
I'm 100% sure I'm older than your father
I wasn't expecting you to say anything less disrespectful, I have seen kids worse than you.
Insults from children like you only continues to show the terrible jobs done by their parents.
Children from bad homes like you motivate me to raise my children well so they don't end up like you.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by ChristCee: 2:38pm On Feb 17
nairalanda1:

It was not going to normalize, and things would have gotten even worse.

The arphateid government too got under a lot of pressure from its Western backers. Before, when there was the threat of the communist bloc, evil governments like the Arphateid government were able to get subtle support from the West by alligning themselves with anti-communism. Once communisim fell from 1989, that support went and hard questions started being asked. Botha (PM in the 1980;s) was already negoitating with Mandela as early as 4 years before Mandela was released. The wind was blowing in a new direction.

But as I said, it was getting wors.e Black people were angry (read about the injustices, and the repeated attacks on blacks by white run police and army from 1950-90, and you would see why there was so much anger), and many white people were also battering down the hatches (most South African whites are Afrikaans...and many of them regarded SOuth africa as their homeland, and were prepared to fight for white supremancy at all costs). If not for the negotiations and the realization that there was no western backing...

As for xenophobia...every country has xenophobia. Even here in Nigeria...see ghana must go in the 1980s...where several ghanians were chased out on the basis of their nationality. And it was government policy.
Well I am certainly learning a lot from these arguments but I insist on my claims. See, Ghana was quiet different, at that time we were under the military rule and the country was on its knees.
We all know even citizens usually do not enjoy military rulership talkless foreigners, also Ghanians were not attacked nor maimed in streets by Nigerians. SA is quiet stable today, economically and they suddenly remember that SA is only theirs, see many videos online where these guys would say, they struggled for their land and where were 'these africans' when they were struglling?
Ironically, these same people who hate their black brothers (who, by the way fought for their freedom from apartheid in cash and in kind) are today, shouting up and down that they are defending palestinians, does that make any sense?
Forgive me, I could be making wrong assumptions but I still remember many publications back in my young days that explained and revealed how the Nigerian government, Ethiopian government and Ghadaffi gave lots of millions to South Africa expecially after Mandela emerged.
Today, Nigerians are in UK, America and even here in Russia, living large, carrying themselves on the streets as if they own these white countries, but back in SA our very own neighbour, Nigerian envoy has to be telling Nigerians to not celebrate a football win over SA because there could be consequences and you want me to believe life couldnt have been better if the whites still control the place?
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Krismas(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17
fx45:
Continue telling yourself lies... The worst you and your cohorts can do is to continue wailing Free Free Palestine... And that's where it ends. The bombing and shelling continues. Two-thirds of Gaza has been turned to rubble while other Arab nations continue looking the other way.

Who is going to fight and defeat Israel for you delusional beings? Iran
grin Those who back Israel are some of the densest people i know of alive today. Iran for your information is the 2nd strongest military in the middle east, just behind the Turk military. The 3rd is Egyptian Military. Israel is only 4th in the region. The Israel military cant stand the Iranians. so i don't know where your arrogance is coming from. Especially for an Israeli military that has been unable to defeat Hamas a rag tag militia of less than 30,000 strong members up against Israel with over 300,000 soldiers in Gaza with tanks, war planes, gun boats, artillery, body armor, chemical weapons, etc. if after 100days of fighting, and spending over $50billion USD, Israel's greatest achievement is killing civilians, then you need to wakeup from your vain boast about the invincibility of Israeli military.

Israeli newspaper Globes:
Israel considers closing Eilat port due to less activity because of Houthi threats
Eilat is the third most important port for Israel grin

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by MzansiCoolio: 3:05pm On Feb 17
Lol, when SA won against Israel at the same ICJ last month it didn't make frontpage - where were all the haters then? 😂😂😂.

This time around the ICJ only said it had already warned Israel of its actions. So its not a loss for SA - Israel is on watch. White worshipping wailers can keep wailing!

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by hotwax: 3:14pm On Feb 17
Someone in South Africa has collected huge money from Qatar and Iran.

They always use Africans for dirty work.

Meanwhile South African white people are not party to this nonsense
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by hotwax: 3:16pm On Feb 17
MzansiCoolio:
Lol, when SA won against Israel at the same ICJ last month it didn't make frontpage - where were all the haters then? 😂😂😂.

This time around the ICJ only said it had already warned Israel of its actions. So its not a loss for SA - Israel is on watch. White worshipping wailers can keep wailing!

Yes they won and the court order Israel to pay South Africa 50billion dollar… the court also ruled that Israel leave Gaza.

The court mandated Israel to pay each Gazan 2000dollars..

Werey ni eee..werey
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by hotwax: 3:21pm On Feb 17
Krismas:
grin Those who back Israel are some of the densest people i know of alive today. Iran for your information is the 2nd strongest military in the middle east, just behind the Turk military. The 3rd is Egyptian Military. Israel is only 4th in the region. The Israel military cant stand the Iranians. so i don't know where your arrogance is coming from. Especially for an Israeli military that has been unable to defeat Hamas a rag tag militia of less than 30,000 strong members up against Israel with over 300,000 soldiers in Gaza with tanks, war planes, gun boats, artillery, body armor, chemical weapons, etc. if after 100days of fighting, and spending over $50billion USD, Israel's greatest achievement is killing civilians, then you need to wakeup from your vain boast about the invincibility of Israeli military.

Israel considers closing Eilat port due to less activity because of Houthi threats

Your quote also explains why the almighty world power Russia have still not being able to win in Ukraine..Ukraine is not even top 20military in the world.

To correct you Mr illiterate.

Hamas is richer than Nigeria army.

They get fund from
1. Qatar
2. Iran
3 European Union
4 Saudi
5. China
6. USA

They built an underground tunnel and bunker the size of New York.. Nigeria can’t even afford that.
Road we no get..we want to build tunnel…we will borrow loan from china that will payback for 20years.

Hamas got that for free.. Hamas are capable of war with many African countries
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by fx45(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17
Krismas:

Israel has nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't. So keep quiet
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Luckysbab: 3:25pm On Feb 17
Mrtaye:

You're the fo..l here for comparing Russian invasion to Israel's operation

"Invasion" vs "operation"

You are indeed mad.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Mrtaye: 3:26pm On Feb 17
Luckysbab:

"Invasion" vs "operation"

You are indeed mad.
You're madder
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by fx45(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17
Krismas:
grin grin grin
LOL
ignorance is your fault grin
Infact the Caliphates has been in Palestine for over 1,300 years back grin
Am talking of none other than Abu Bakr the successor of the Islamic prophet, setting up his throne in Palestine 1,300 years back! and u say no Arabs in Palestine 500-1000 years back? do you people even bother to study?
Ottoman conquest is pretty recent grin and why is it that its only ottoman NL Jew-lickspittles only know about? grin
There is no record anywhere as for Israel ever been a country. The bible is not a credible record, Solomon temple is a Myth no different from KING SOLOMON'S MINES grin
And as for Palestine been occupied by Jews, you are a liar. grin The Jews are from Eastern Europe and have never been connected to Palestine at any time. the first time they came into the place was in 1930s. They are not Hebrew, they are not Judaeans. they are Europeans.
The Judaeans are the Palestinians. that's cos the name was changed to Palestine. so Judeans are Palestinians.
that the predominant religion in the place today is Islam does not mean they are Arabs. they are Hebrew. not Arabs.
And as for Israel taking the place, i remind you, there is a war ongoing currently. let the invaders win first b4 you boast for them.
The kingdom of Judaea was formed thru bloodshed. the Seleucid had to be defeated before Judea was formed. It was costly, but it happened. the Jews are no different from the Seleucid today. They will be defeated also. no matter how difficult it may seem.
Inaddition, no one gives a toss about Israel plans for Palestinian lands. there rant is completely nonsensical.
Here's a crash course on the history of the place called Palestine.

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by hotwax: 3:28pm On Feb 17
Dadimendino:

Hamas are not cowards.. They prefer being matyred than leaving like a prisoner on their own land.. That's why they took the fight to Israel backyard.

They took the fight to Israel by hiding inside tunnels like rat.

Oh I get, they took the fight to Israel party going civilians.

Now Israel has brought the fight to Palestinian civilians too.

If this is the way you think…praising and chestbeating with Hamas massacre of civilians, then we can also praise Israel for the killing of Palestinians.

Bold and daring hamas who took the fight to Israeli civilians.
Bold and daring Israeli military who took the fight to Palestinian civilians
Is that fair now?
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17
nairalanda1:

I'm just watching both sides, and hoping both will come to their senses.

Anyway, Hamas has essentially won. Not only have they wrecked Israel's rapproachment with the other Arab world, they have also made themselves utterly relevant. The fact that they shrewdly used their people as human shields along with the Israeli captives was very clever.

The sad thing is that this crisis is going to continue for a very long time. No one wants peace, everyone wants it his way or the highway.
what kind of victory is that, the Palestinians are dying left right and center, the ones left alive have been uprooted from their homes now living as destitutes in camps, no food no shelter. Loooool and people liked what you typed. This war just shows one thing, the Arab countries don't have influence and power on the world stage, they can only leverage on the good will of the Western world.
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Krismas(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17
hotwax:

Your quote also explains why the almighty world power Russia have still not being able to win in Ukraine..Ukraine is not even top 20military in the world.

To correct you Mr illiterate.

Hamas is richer than Nigeria army.

They get fund from
1. Qatar
2. Iran
3 European Union
4 Saudi
5. China
6. USA

They built an underground tunnel and bunker the size of New York.. Nigeria can’t even afford that.
Road we no get..we want to build tunnel…we will borrow loan from china that will payback for 20years.

Hamas got that for free.. Hamas are capable of war with many African countries
grin grin LOL
What again did i say about those who defend Israel? grin
One must have to be supper stupid to defend the indefensible grin
you cant even begin to compare Ukraine to Hamas! Ukraine Military is still the 18th best in the world! and has been unbelievably funded by western governments to over $200 billion USD for the war since it started.
Hamas tunnels are estimated to be 500km in collective length, how can that be up to New York which is roughly 800 square kilometers? grin
The entire gaza is not even up to 400 kilometer square!
Do you think Hamas tunnels were constructed overnight on Oct7? do you know how long they have been at the project?
Hamas annual income is not more than $1billion USD grin Nigeria earn in trillions of dollars annually. U just talking nonsense making foolish comparisons. Typicall of lying Zionist bigots!
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Krismas(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17
fx45:
Israel has nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't. So keep quiet
grin i know finally thats what he is going to say! for your information, Israel cannot survive a nuclear war with Iran. the day Israel use its nuke on any nation, is the day it will cease to exist.
it will be blotted off the map
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by fx45(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17
Krismas:
grin i know finally thats what he is going to say! for your information, Israel cannot survive a nuclear war with Iran. the day Israel use its nuke on any nation, is the day it will cease to exist.
it will be blotted off the map
Let Iran openly show their face in Gaza. They've been hiding behind Hamas, the same way Hamas is hiding behind women and children. Israel says Iran is the head of the snake that must be cut off if they do anyhow. Iran only knows how to arm proxies. Let them show their face. They will collect on all fronts

1 Like

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:15pm On Feb 17
Exousiang01:

Would have tried to reason with you, but shouting insults instead of bringing up a superior argument puts you in the same class with my dog, what you did.... this is the same way he barks at strangers. You have not acted any different.
Unfortunately you are even a wild one, no cage
he has given you history you are ranting

Roman colonialists displaced the Jewish owners of the land

British colonialist called it palestine

The arabs calling themselves palestines are occupiers of Ottoman Empire that should have long left that land like previous occupiers did
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:16pm On Feb 17
Beigalodesigns:

You talking about history claiming u know more than the Palestins mumu since u know much about this Palestine and the people please give names of there first five kings and there descendants and I will give you names of all the ancient kings that have ruled over Isreal and there descendants over 3000 years ago and you are quoting Palestine possession of the land from 100 years ago while Isreal in all history books of the world dated back to over 3500 years ago... lied and propaganda won't do you any good
lol king no too must just ask them to name two famous palestines in history they would name only Arafat that began the palestine noise yesterday

They have no history of anyone there
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:22pm On Feb 17
Idaytesj29:

You dey mind the Mumu.

My own question to Israel is, How many HAMAS terrorist has been killed so far? Cos we don't know the difference anymore between terrorist and civilians. When US killed Osama Bin Laden, they met his wives and children, they killed the terrorist and left his family alone, cos they didn't commit the crime with their father or husband. Why is that difficult for Isreal to do? Why can't they separate Civilians from terrorists?
the hamas relatives are also terrorists when they are used by Hamas

Are you aware that hamas number 2 man haneyin sister is in israel hospital currently trying to give birth?

Israel isn't holding her ransom to get her brother like some terrorist would do cos she has been able to differentiate herself

Don't expect same treatment for hamas relatives who are in battle field as sheild
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by hotwax: 4:24pm On Feb 17
Krismas:
grin grin LOL
What again did i say about those who defend Israel? grin
One must have to be supper stupid to defend the indefensible grin
you cant even begin to compare Ukraine to Hamas! Ukraine Military is still the 18th best in the world! and has been unbelievably funded by western governments to over $200 billion USD for the war since it started.
Hamas tunnels are estimated to be 500km in collective length, how can that be up to New York which is roughly 800 square kilometers? grin
The entire gaza is not even up to 400 kilometer square!
Do you think Hamas tunnels were constructed overnight on Oct7? do you know how long they have been at the project?
Hamas annual income is not more than $1billion USD grin Nigeria earn in trillions of dollars annually. U just talking nonsense making foolish comparisons. Typicall of lying Zionist bigots!

Mentioning the word stupid all the time does portrayed you to be weak and dumb. You are abusing the word stupid..

That’s what you are…

By the way… I am proud Zionist. You think Zionism is an abusive word. Do a google search..

God I have never seen a very mentally regarded human .

Ukrainian military is 18best and Russia can’t conquer it. Listen to your own dumbness.

Hamas tunnel was not built on October 7 just like Israeli military was not built after October 7.

Nigeria earn trillions…that’s Nigeria..not Nigerian military.

Hamas as a military organization get money from Iran, Qatar, turkey, China, Russia.

Only US is finding Israeli military.

It’s really painful arguing with a dunce like you
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Krismas(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17
fx45:
Here's a crash course on the history of the place called Palestine.
grin this was how the British met the place. you can see, there was a Palestinian state. even Goda Meir the only female prime minister of Israel said she used to carry a Palestinian passport
check this for yoursef and cure urself of ignorance. https://youtube.com/shorts/77L-a9CWBUo?si=p2628qJDLTyTJu10
on the converse, there has never been Israel on any recognized map until 1948

Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Krismas(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17
hotwax:

Mentioning the word stupid all the time does portrayed you to be weak and dumb. You are abusing the word stupid..

That’s what you are…

By the way… I am proud Zionist. You think Zionism is an abusive word. Do a google search..

God I have never seen a very mentally regarded human .

Ukrainian military is 18best and Russia can’t conquer it. Listen to your own dumbness.

Hamas tunnel was not built on October 7 just like Israeli military was not built after October 7.

Nigeria earn trillions…that’s Nigeria..not Nigerian military.

Hamas as a military organization get money from Iran, Qatar, turkey, China, Russia.

Only US is finding Israeli military.

It’s really painful arguing with a dunce like you
grin LOL
You empty grin Just look at all the rubbish you saying grin none of which is true! cheesy
sorry i overestimated you
of course all Zionist are STUPID normal normal grin
But i swear you beyond even that. real wack.
so, you have won. thank you and bye bye grin
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by MzansiCoolio: 4:35pm On Feb 17
hotwax:

Yes they won and the court order Israel to pay South Africa 50billion dollar… the court also ruled that Israel leave Gaza.

The court mandated Israel to pay each Gazan 2000dollars..

Werey ni eee..werey

Lol, who's this one that doesn't understand diplomacy?
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Krismas(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17
fx45:
Let Iran openly show their face in Gaza. They've been hiding behind Hamas, the same way Hamas is hiding behind women and children. Israel says Iran is the head of the snake that must be cut off if they do anyhow. Iran only knows how to arm proxies. Let them show their face. They will collect on all fronts
grin Why will Iran show their face in Gaza? what point will that prove? Israel is on the brink of ruins grin all thanks to Iran. there are many ways to skin a rat, and iran knows all the ways.
1. Who do you think brought Russia to Syria? Iran grin
2. who do you think is supplying weapons and intelligence to the Houthis?
3. who do you think is training and arming Hezbollah?
4. who do you think exposed all of Mossad's contacts, personnel and locations in the middle east?
So, u, tell Israel to come and cut the head of the snake
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Krismas(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17
hotwax:

They took the fight to Israel by hiding inside tunnels like rat.

Oh I get, they took the fight to Israel party going civilians.

Now Israel has brought the fight to Palestinian civilians too.

If this is the way you think…praising and chestbeating with Hamas massacre of civilians, then we can also praise Israel for the killing of Palestinians.

Bold and daring hamas who took the fight to Israeli civilians.
Bold and daring Israeli military who took the fight to Palestinian civilians
Is that fair now?
grin Story.
Hamas wiped out two brigades of the golani Oct 7
the commander's dead body is still with them as hostage in Gaza.
Israeli lies is all you peeps ever want to swallow and regurgitate grin
but lies dont win wars. if lies win wars, french would still have been in indo-china till today
Re: ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah by Goodlady(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17
Chikel20000:
oh....Jonathan is now our son
Yes Nnamdi Ebelechukwu is ya son. Shebi una dey claim South-south as ya people too in Biafrandum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify / Rescue Workers In Morocco Edge Closer To Boy Trapped In Well / New COVID-19 Strain: Belgium Suspends All Flights From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.