Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

App Developer Is Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / App Developer Is Needed (288 Views)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme / Why Relocating Abroad As A Software Developer Is Easier Than You Thought / PHP/ Node JS Web Developer Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App Developer Is Needed by researcherdotcom(m): 6:02am On Feb 17
Good morning my people and all officials here.
I started a business in a student dominated environment and i need an app for the business.
I open a mini market where all frozen food, food stuff and kitchen needs are being sold.
I need an app where, students in the comfort of their room can place and order, make payment. We receive both the order and payment and in return supply them.
That from the comfort of their room
They place order for
Tomatoes.......#500
Pepper............#200
Maggi .............#50
Ponmon.........#300
Turkey............1kg
Then the app will do the summation
They proceed to pay
We receive the order and payment and we pay
Contact me on Whatsapp 08060487783
Pls, officials (mod) help me to push this to front page.
I need to build this within the next 2 weeks.
Thanks
Re: App Developer Is Needed by silento(m): 7:33am On Feb 17
Won't website be more suitable for you ,
2weeks I will advise you to extent that period am building something similar to this since last year imagine I launched it , if you see features I could have missed make it three weeks .
Re: App Developer Is Needed by kenniefawole(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17
researcherdotcom:
I started a business in a student dominated environment and i need an app for the business.
I open a mini market where all frozen food, food stuff and kitchen needs are being sold.
I need an app where, students in the comfort of their room can place and order, make payment. We receive both the order and payment and in return supply them.
They place order for
Tomatoes.......#500
Pepper............#200
Maggi .............#50
Ponmon.........#300
Turkey............1kg
They proceed to pay
Thanks

Hello , you have such a nice initiative , Kennie technology is one the most reliable tech agency here on nairaland , our testimony speaks volumes about us , you can read them here - https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials , kindly reach out to us via the contact in our signature
Re: App Developer Is Needed by kenniefawole(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17
researcherdotcom:
They place order for
Tomatoes.......#500
Pepper............#200
Maggi .............#50
Ponmon.........#300
Turkey............1kg
They proceed to pay
Thanks

Also, to save costs and maximize profit, you don't need an app yet. If you are considering creating an app, that means you would have to develop for both Android and iOS. In an era where phone storage is a concern for almost everyone, using an app isn’t suitable because your average customer is trying to maximize their space.

For easy accessibility, a website can be visited anywhere, anytime as long as there is internet. Users like me who spend more time on their laptops can easily make orders while working on other tasks. So, no matter how you look at it, get a website first, and then you can consider having a mobile app as a secondary option. Let’s focus on making it a top-notch website or even a web app for now."
Re: App Developer Is Needed by Devaro: 8:07am On Feb 18
No start wetin you no fit finish.

With your project such app you can't get a Dev to make it for cheap & if you see anyone that's to make it for cheap less than #350,000 with current rates then be careful

E get why. Thanks.
Re: App Developer Is Needed by progeek37(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20
researcherdotcom:
They place order for
Tomatoes.......#500
Pepper............#200
Maggi .............#50
Ponmon.........#300
Turkey............1kg
They proceed to pay
Thanks

I can build it for you. Check out similar low cost app that I built. Check my profile here for my contact. You also reply me here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.excellentcasual

(1) (Reply)

. / Google Ads Not Showing: Help / Website Design And App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.