Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv (5779 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Sacked SSS Boss, Lawal Daura, Opens Up On Siege On National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Tombrown3(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Whether north cook beans or rice, no be my problem.

My own be say no Igbo man go ever rule Nigeria.

Whether Na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa or even Ghanaian rule no wahala as long as no be Igbo man

Pray to be alive and survive this one first, you might be alive to see an Igbo man rule this country, BUT E GO HAPPEN!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Procashtips(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17
ahaz:
Who watched the live interview granted on Prof Yusuf the former NHIS executive secretary by Arise news.
Who else is still in doubt that the Fulanis are in charge of Nigeria? This man openly gave the president an indirect threat and let's not forget that the Sultan and his Emirs up north held a meeting just this week with some bleek conclusion onnth state of the north.

This same individuals all failed to caution Buhari when he was laying the death trap for Nigerias economy but now, found their voices to talk and caste Tinubu over the failure midwifed by their son Buhari.

For all our lesson teachers in the west, the dile is now caste as the north is obviously cooking something, let's see who wins this epic battle already unfolding.

Buhari laid death traps?

Can you tell us what Buhari did that Tinubu is suffering for now?

What are the policies Buhari initiated that didn't affect his government only to come affect that of Tinubu less than a year later?
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Mrtaye: 2:49pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Whether Na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa or even Ghanaian rule no wahala as long as no be Igbo man
Mugu talk
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Deogratiasfx: 2:49pm On Feb 17
ahaz:
Who watched the live interview granted on Prof Yusuf the former NHIS executive secretary by Arise news.
Who else is still in doubt that the Fulanis are in charge of Nigeria? This man openly gave the president an indirect threat and let's not forget that the Sultan and his Emirs up north held a meeting just this week with some bleek conclusion onnth state of the north.

This same individuals all failed to caution Buhari when he was laying the death trap for Nigerias economy but now, found their voices to talk and caste Tinubu over the failure midwifed by their son Buhari.

For all our lesson teachers in the west, the dile is now caste as the north is obviously cooking something, let's see who wins this epic battle already unfolding.

The northern agenda will fail on arrival. If it is their own on that seat. Even if the pains is x10 today, u will not hear any noise from any where.
Tinubu must complete his own 8 yrs. It is his turn to ruin Nigeria; let him continue.
Asiwaju till 2031
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by OkoAmarashy: 2:50pm On Feb 17
haffaze777:
Let North Cook indomie or beans, Tinubu is spending 8years and nobody can do anything about itgrin

The fool who was sacked from NHIS, how many votes did he influence in his polling unit during the last elections?

The northern leaders know Tinubu will do a complete 2 terms. Only irrelevant fools are making noise online.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by flokii: 2:57pm On Feb 17
They can't do nada..

The reason Nigeria is still one united country is because Yorubas want it to be so.

My problem with our people in the South however is docility.. had it been our people rose to challenge Buhari and the then Aso rock cabals when they were destroying our economy, trading dollars at black market for profits while banks had no dollars to trade, maybe things wouldn't have deteriorated to this level. All of them kept quiet, now everybody is feeling the after effects.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by haffaze777(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

The fool who was sacked from NHIS, how many votes did he influence in his polling unit during the last elections?

The northern leaders know Tinubu will do a complete 2 terms. Only irrelevant fools are making noise online.

I tire jare
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by badoh(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17
psucc:
Buahri failed but he was more coordinateed than Tinubu.

Tinubu failure stemmed from the subsidy removal on his inauguration. He ought to have first get into the office, call for the subsidy file study it to know how it works before calling for its removal.

Now he is paying much more than what he met without any result.
Are you current at all? Was it Tinubu that removed fuel subsidy? Buhari already prepared the budget and fuel subsidy was not provided for effective July 2023. What Tinubu did was just announcement that no more subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Procashtips(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17
badoh:

Are you current at all? Was it Tinubu that removed fuel subsidy? Buhari already prepared the budget and fuel subsidy was not provided for effective July 2023. What Tinubu did was just announcement that no more subsidy.

And why did subsidy not appear in the budget Tinubu submitted thereafter if truly Buhari set him up?
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Morbeta11(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by specialmati(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
They are wasting their time Tinubu will complete his 8years presidency, no man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts can remove him
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin one thing most of you tout don't know is the igbos are not the yorubas enemy face the North asshole
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by PandoraObi: 4:19pm On Feb 17
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin one thing most of you tout don't know is the igbos are not the yorubas enemy face the North asshole
A lout(tout) thinks responsible people are also lout, a king thinks of kings, we are not the same.
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by prophetic69(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17
ahaz:

oga its like you have a biased mindset...I watched and I even rewatched again just now..I don't see anything wrong with the interview or any threat.
The man spoke the mind of every Nigerian at this particular time of hardship.

Not only the northern Emir's, didn't you hear the Oni part? Or you where too biased to that extent.
Stop being bias and wake up!!
People are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by specialmati(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
A lout(tout) thinks responsible people are also lout, a king thinks of kings, we are not the same.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be quarrel continue touting for this forum.you leave the north that is planning against you they attack person that didn't send you .seems like you are a coward
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Spy360(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Your first president was an Igbo man. How can you be so ignorant
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by LordBillionz: 4:42pm On Feb 17
ahaz:

They follow put am there, and so have ever right to threaten him.

When una helped put Buhari, who stopped you from threatening him?
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by psucc(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17
badoh:

No, I am not current but voltage.

Why didn't he wait for that one month (June) before making announcing the removal?
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Procashtips(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=128502871][/quote]

Their method of lamentation is done via sarcasm.

They use statements like "Yorubas are using APC card to buy fuel for ₦100" etc.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by PandoraObi: 7:42pm On Feb 17
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be quarrel continue touting for this forum.you leave the north that is planning against you they attack person that didn't send you .seems like you are a coward
Ooooh lout still behaving like "tout"
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by rejoice4eva(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17
psucc:
Buahri failed but he was more coordinateed than Tinubu.

Tinubu failure stemmed from the subsidy removal on his inauguration. He ought to have first get into the office, call for the subsidy file study it to know how it works before calling for its removal.

Now he is paying much more than what he met without any result.
Exact steps a reasonable, humble and honest person would have done, instead of foolishly playing to the gallery
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Ttalk: 8:58pm On Feb 17
Bendeco2020:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Yorubas never love Igbos but some ignorant Igbos are yet to know this. They think that North is their problem because of religious sentiment.

Most Yoruba leaders teamed against Jonathan because they sees Jonathan government as Igbo government.

During last election, some Yoruba leaders made hateful and tribal statements against Igbo.

Can you show me where any Igbo leader made an open tribal statement against Yoruba if not the kids and unknown people online.

There was never a love or unity between the two tribes

Go and check what the Ohaneze the apex Igbo leader said about Tinubu during the campaign. You can't rewrite history, we will always point them out to you

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Chibuezem(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Igbos don't give a damn about your tribalistic views, cement won't be sold 15k to igbo man only.
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by freemanq(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17
You are part of the problem,I don't blame the president for the current state of the country,I blame him for presenting Buhari to us as the only hope to deliver us from Pdp.yet buhari destroyed this country.

PandoraObi:
They are wasting their time Tinubu will complete his 8years presidency, no man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts can remove him
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:25am On Feb 18
Make una fight una masters alone no come drag south south and south east inside una family matter! Una go dey alright las las. We're watching..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Need Another International Airport In Lagos ? / Solution To Nigeria's Population Crisis / El-rufai: A Nationalist Or Hypocrite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.