Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

C’river APC Felicitates Theleaderng Publisher, Friday @45 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / C’river APC Felicitates Theleaderng Publisher, Friday @45 (60 Views)

C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP / No Court Sacked Me, I Am Still In C’River Guber Race – Gov. Ayade / C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C’river APC Felicitates Theleaderng Publisher, Friday @45 by okrote4real: 8:17pm On Feb 17
….as students' body showers encomium on celebrant's commitment

The leadership of Cross River State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, led by the State Chairman, Alphonsus Eba Esq, JP, and the State Executive Committee members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Cross River State extend felicitated with Mr John Ebriku Friday as he clocked 45 years on February 16, 2024.

Eba in a congratulatory message signed by the Acting State Publicity Secretary, APC Cross River State, Hon. Emmanuel Edem Inyang, described Friday as a quintessential gentleman who had paved way for positive social change and accountability in leadership.

The congratulatory message reads in part: “The State Chairman, Alphonsus Eba Esq, JP, and the State Executive Committee members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Cross River State extend our sincere felicitations to a quintessential gentleman, Mr. Ebriku John Friday.

“Your contributions as a journalist, mediapreneur, and social engineer have not only enriched the media landscape but have also paved the way for positive social change and accountability in leadership.

“Your role as a mentor and advocate for youth development, both spiritually and professionally, is commendable and greatly appreciated.

“As you mark this milestone, we recognize and honor your significant achievements, from your academic pursuits at the prestigious University of Abuja to your impactful roles in various media outlets and your dedicated service to our dear state, Cross River, particularly as a Special Assistant to former Governor Prof Sir Ben Ayade.

“We commend your passion for social change, accountable leadership and good governance, key factors that enhanced your contributions to our party's success in the 2023 general elections.

“Your dedication to the democratic process and active participation in shaping the political trajectory of our local government, senatorial district, and state shows your commitment to ensuring good governance and a better future for all.

“We wish you continued success, fulfillment, and God's richest blessings in all your endeavors.

“Happy Birthday once again, Ebriku John Friday (JP).”

Meanwhile, similarly, the National Association of Yala Local Government Students (NAYLOGS) Worldwide, also showered encomium on Ebriku John Friday following his immense contributions on his commitment to the association over the years, therefore, congratulated him for attaining the significant age of 45, and thanked God for preservation of his life that had positively impacted members of the organisation.

The congratulatory message from NAYLOGS and signed by its Executive President, Comr Odey Heart Omagu, reads thus, “I will simply lack words to express your type in YALA and cross river at large; your kindness, open mindset, listening skills, generous deeds and humility are most glaring qualities bestowed on you and it behooves me to say 'keep it up sir’.

“As you mark your birthday today,a remarkable birthday indeed, it's my prayer that you keep riding on the wheel of grace and paddle of mercy.

“On behalf of NAYLOGS WORLDWIDE, I wish you a wonderful birthday celebration, Long life and prosperity. God bless you leader!”

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Decries Dislocation In Nigeria’s Education System / Edo Developing A Technological Workforce / "Mburubu Elders Forum Condemns Misleading Statements In Igweship Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.