Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu (21902 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Kid..

After I finished NYSC and started work in 1999,fuel was 16.60kobo..rice was 1980naira for 50kg in our local markets. In Roban stores in Enugu,it was 2580..

Why didn't you ask what happened to fuel getting to 140 naira and rice getting to 9000naira under GEJ

Your tin God candidate was busy destroying Anambra because he couldn't handle the politics...doctors went on strike over 1 year ...no LGA elections in 8 years..do I talk about his non-existent infrastructure

You conveniently jumped all that and came to 2014 to spew your empty brains..

You are a young DINGBAT...

Go and watch nickelodeon and banter with your ilk..

slowpoke!

See who is talking, it is not by age that we get sense you ass hole.

Let's assume your statistics analysis of inflation from 1999 to 2014 was true, can you compare the percentage increase to what we have today under emilokon? What we have now is over galloping of the inflation and you slowpoke cannot deduce it.

1999 to 2015 when your darling APC took over 16yrs , just from 2015 to 2023 see the difference, we are still managing ourselves with what your darling daddy buhari did, boom 💥 Tinubu came in with emilokon mantra in just 9 months buhari looked like he was Messiah.

Shame on you acclaimed intellect that you are so self centered that you forgot that if you favoured by bad government that the majority of the masses are feeling the pain.

You president and APC caused all this problems when they knew that they can't win free and fair elections, they resort to buying off those in charge including the judiciary in billions of naira, now they can't go to bank to deposit it they resort to changing it to dollars so that they can keep it at home.

Yes I agree that you are my elder judging by the year you graduated, in honesty I finished my secondary school in 1979 and I never further my education, I also lived at Enugu, but it seems you are the one that watches cartoons a lot because your reasoning is childish and slowpoky.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18
norriswood

Normally you supposed be a pig and I don't roll with them.

This should get into your coconut head that as I'm typing more gallant officers felled recently still because of Kanu.

Now you have known that some of his foot soldiers are still very active much around.

Oya, slap your face for 21 times Ode grin😀😁
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18
morgstreme:

slowpoke!

You claimed you were rigged out..

You had your chances in the court like it was when your candidate was getting his mandate back as Governor...

You win then..it was fair and square..

You lost now and you are wailing..

You are SICK!

I hope you are enjoying the government offline? Let it not be that you defend them online because of 30k a month, and be gnashing teeth offline.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Samekaog: 11:57pm On Feb 18
Tinubu is not a magician, he need time to make things better. What he needs from us is support not critic he inherited a great mess from his predicessor and he is trying his best.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Ilekokonit: 12:06am On Feb 19
JealousCobra:
Only to arrest una sabi for dis country rather to attend to the issues on ground.

No mind Nigerians who are either used to suffering and smiling or are beneficiaries of the corrupt polithiefians.

Aisha has more balls in her toenails than a lot of cowardly Nigerian men who have already rolled over and are playing dead.

Like Fela Kuti sang 40 years ago in Original Suffer Head, before you can Jefa head i.e enjoy the COMMONWEALTH of Nigeria, you must be ready to fight for it or else suffer head will never leave you willingly.

Aisha Yesufu said she made up her mind on joining the struggle many years ago that she is already prepared to die whilst fighting against bad government in Nigeria, so she like Sowore is not cut from the same scared fabric most Nigerians were cut from.

Sad state of affairs that there are no longer men like Fela Kuti, Ken Saro-Wiwa, Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Ransome Kuti, Pa Alfred Rewane or women like Funmilayo Ransome Kuti (Fela's mum) left in Nigeria.

Thank God we still have the likes of Dele Farotimi, Aisha Yesufu and Sowore in our midst but we need a critical mass of such dogged fighters in our midst to turn Nigeria around from its SURE descent into a failed state IF this DANGEROUS status quo remains with the likes of our odious president and his MC Oluomo thugs and corrupt Supreme Court judges running the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 4:15am On Feb 19
siaco:

I hope you are enjoying the government offline? Let it not be that you defend them online because of 30k a month, and be gnashing teeth offline.

When I was being paid about 30k in Lagos at my job after my NYSC,fuel was being sold for 16.60k...under OBJ in 1999,you were most definitely a toddler or not born yet..
It's your wretched illiterate peasant father that I should be having this conversation with..not a putrid, cretinous youngster like you..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 4:29am On Feb 19
siaco:

See who is talking, it is not by age that we get sense you ass hole.

Let's assume your statistics analysis of inflation from 1999 to 2014 was true, can you compare the percentage increase to what we have today under emilokon? What we have now is over galloping of the inflation and you slowpoke cannot deduce it.

1999 to 2015 when your darling APC took over 16yrs , just from 2015 to 2023 see the difference, we are still managing ourselves with what your darling daddy buhari did, boom 💥 Tinubu came in with emilokon mantra in just 9 months buhari looked like he was Messiah.

Shame on you acclaimed intellect that you are so self centered that you forgot that if you favoured by bad government that the majority of the masses are feeling the pain.

You president and APC caused all this problems when they knew that they can't win free and fair elections, they resort to buying off those in charge including the judiciary in billions of naira, now they can't go to bank to deposit it they resort to changing it to dollars so that they can keep it at home.

Yes I agree that you are my elder judging by the year you graduated, in honesty I finished my secondary school in 1979 and I never further my education, I also lived at Enugu, but it seems you are the one that watches cartoons a lot because your reasoning is childish and slowpoky.

I hope it is the same judiciary/Supreme Court that Peter Obi bought while he fought and got back his mandate as Governor that Year?The PDP,with all the money and paraphernalia of power couldn't afford to pay Supreme Court like Peter was willing to pay..

Ohh wait..at that time and in his case,the judiciary couldn't have been bought and we're not corrupt.......... because Peter Obi eventually won... ofcourse...if he had lost,till this day,we know what the song will sound like..

And I hope it's also the same INEC that declared Peter Obi as winner of the polls in Lagos state that declared him loser at the national level?Ohh I think Tinubu eventually bought them over..

And I hope the same authorities of government that declared Obi winner in every state of the South East were the same ones that declared him loser in the deep north like Zamfara,Borno,Kebbi,Kano,Sokoto,Jigawa,Yobe, Adamawa,Katsina?

Infact,the votes in the South East were so humongous...over 90% cast for Obi alone..which mathematically speaking couldn't have been "free and fair"(afterall,if you were not voting for Obi in most places in the South East,you were advised to stay away or anything you see,you take)..No ohh..the elections in the South East was very very free and fair..nobody was forced or "coerced" to vote for Peter Obi..and the igbos don't rig elections..no they are not Nigerians like that. 😂

Or did Tinubu buy them almost at the same time he couldn't buy them in the South East?He couldn't even buy them in Plateau..just imagine...well,if he couldn't in his dormain of Lagos,how come he bought them in like Benue

Seems to me there were different INECS, different judiciaries, different NYSC ad hoc staffs, different INEC portals like different IREVs, different incidents forms and even all those Labour party agents that observed and watched the elections,were satisfied with the outcome at their polling units and signed on the forms like other party agents, to validate their satisfaction were also bought by Tinubu..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need a Cranium Check...like almost all Obidient foools...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by henroe2k2(m): 5:33am On Feb 19
Tinubu didn't rig his into power, Buhari rigged him in.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by G00dharddick: 5:44am On Feb 19
Cromagnon:

If a failure won elections, what does that say about your candidate

A failure who rigged his way to power with the help of inec? The joke is on you dude
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 6:58am On Feb 19
Ilekokonit:

No mind Nigerians who are either used to suffering and smiling or are beneficiaries of the corrupt polithiefians.

Aisha has more balls in her toenails than a lot of cowardly Nigerian men who have already rolled over and are playing dead.

Like Fela Kuti sang 40 years ago in Original Suffer Head, before you can Jefa head i.e enjoy the COMMONWEALTH of Nigeria, you must be ready to fight for it or else suffer head will never leave you willingly.

Aisha Yesufu said she made up her mind on joining the struggle many years ago that she is already prepared to die whilst fighting against bad government in Nigeria, so she like Sowore is not cut from the same scared fabric most Nigerians were cut from.

Sad state of affairs that there are no longer men like Fela Kuti, Ken Saro-Wiwa, Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Ransome Kuti, Pa Alfred Rewane or women like Funmilayo Ransome Kuti (Fela's mum) left in Nigeria.

Thank God we still have the likes of Dele Farotimi, Aisha Yesufu and Sowore in our midst but we need a critical mass of such dogged fighters in our midst to turn Nigeria around from its SURE descent into a failed state IF this DANGEROUS status quo remains with the likes of our odious president and his MC Oluomo thugs and corrupt Supreme Court judges running the show.

Very unfortunate that we have found our selves living with these generational cowardice set of Nigerians.

Whom are not ready to free themselves from the manipulative traits of these corrupt politicians.

Anyway well said, I pray that the more of Aishas, Kanus, Igbohos and people like us in our little ways will keep emerging and becoming ferocious on the pursuit of good governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by aswani(m): 8:45am On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Infact,the votes in the South East were so humongous...over 90% cast for Obi alone..

You need a Cranium Check...like almost all Obidient foools...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another lengthy post that deserves more than just a "Like", thank you so much for this.

Sadly, these Obidients are so oblivious to what is clear for all to see and are not ready to read and learn in order to change their ways.

Thankfully, they are just a measly few or I would have lost hope in this country.

I still shake my head that they have the gumption to accuse others of bring tribalists when percentage votes per states has been released for all to see.

What an incredulous set of people Obidients are, you couldn't script it.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 8:59am On Feb 19
morgstreme:

When I was being paid about 30k in Lagos at my job after my NYSC,fuel was being sold for 16.60k...under OBJ in 1999,you were most definitely a toddler or not born yet..
It's your wretched illiterate peasant father that I should be having this conversation with..not a putrid, cretinous youngster like you..

Look who is talking! You are a product of promiscuous affairs of bitch of a mother who don't know who is responsible for the pregnancy.
We are talking to ourselves and you choose to involve my father right?
You son of a bitch that cannot trace his root just like your principal. Idiot.

I know that they will ban me for this, but I don't care you asked for it , nairaland is not the only source of information, they can do their worst if they like.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:27am On Feb 19
siaco:

Look who is talking! You are a product of promiscuous affairs of bitch of a mother who don't know who is responsible for the pregnancy.
We are talking to ourselves and you choose to involve my father right?
You son of a bitch that cannot trace his root just like your principal. Idiot.

I know that they will ban me for this, but I don't care you asked for it , nairaland is not the only source of information, they can do their worst if they like.

Peasant Kid .

You don't seem to understand..

Your late dad died wretched and illiterate... because he refused to take heed at the time and watch how events unfolded only to eventually run into problems and get depressed before Kicking the Bucket..

This isn't just insulting you .it's reminding you of the TRUTH .

Should I call your real name here so you remember who is addressing you?

A hint is that your dad worked for my dad.

Can you remember when he left a particular job where he was given free accomodation only to wake up one day and say he got a better offer someplace else and left abruptly?After waiting for almost 4 months,he got a little of his senses back and he returned back to his previous employer but it was too late ..do you remember?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 10:51am On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Peasant Kid .

You don't seem to understand..

Your late dad died wretched and illiterate... because he refused to take heed at the time and watch how events unfolded only to eventually run into problems and get depressed before Kicking the Bucket..

This isn't just insulting you .it's reminding you of the TRUTH .

Should I call your real name here so you remember who is addressing you?

A hint is that your dad worked for my dad.

Can you remember when he left a particular job where he was given free accomodation only to wake up one day and say he got a better offer someplace else and left abruptly?After waiting for almost 4 months,he got a little of his senses back and he returned back to his previous employer but it was too late ..do you remember?

Go and ask your mom, who is your father, stop blabbing like kid.
Ashawo pikin
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by norriswood(m): 11:43am On Feb 19
JealousCobra:
norriswood

Normally you supposed be a pig and I don't roll with them.

This should get into your coconut head that as I'm typing more gallant officers felled recently still because of Kanu.

Now you have known that some of his foot soldiers are still very active much around.

Oya, slap your face for 21 times Ode grin😀😁

..who is this Igbo head without brain....
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Okwyjesus(m): 9:35am On Feb 20
Trophy12:
your father na him be the thief. If u don't no who is the thief. Foolish people everywhere

Eyaaah ! My father died roughly 20 years ago. Dead people don't steal.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Gjrich(m): 9:44am On Feb 20
Samekaog:
Tinubu is not a magician, he need time to make things better. What he needs from us is support not critic he inherited a great mess from his predicessor and he is trying his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUf8batd2E8?si=5GIQGbtuJ6NR8veO
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 1:01pm On Feb 20
[quote =siaco post=128531849]

Go and ask my mom, who is my father, stop blabbing like kid.
I be your billionaire dad pikin [/quote]

Don't worry..even if my dad used to pound your mum,she no preg..

Hehehehehe
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 1:08pm On Feb 20
siaco:

Go and ask your dad, who is my father, stop blabbing like kid.
I be your billionaire dad pikin

😂

Don't worry..even if it's true my dad used to fuuuck your mum,she never took in..
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

😂

Don't worry..even if it's true my dad used to fuuuck your mum,she never took in..

The truth is that you don't have a known dad because your mother could not point who was responsible.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:16pm On Feb 20
siaco:

The truth is that I don't have a known dad because my mother could not point who was responsible.

Obviously...
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 6:28pm On Feb 21
siaco:

The truth is that I don't have a known dad because my mother could not point who was responsible.

So don't blame my dad please..

Have some respect for class..
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Exceed15: 6:33pm On Feb 27
Paraman:
getting locked up like kanu

I m a confirm a yoruba guy based in Lagos and I support Pdp sef not this disastrous administration.. una suffer never start.. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 6:34pm On Feb 27
Exceed15:

I m a confirm a yoruba guy based in Lagos and I support Pdp sef not this disastrous administration.. una suffer never start.. Tinubu till 2098.
Tinubu will rule till 2031 and handover to an APC member from the north

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Cromagnon: 5:51am On Mar 14
G00dharddick:

A failure who rigged his way to power with the help of inec? The joke is on you dude
What did he fail at
He's a billionaire
You're who again?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Charly68: 11:39am On Apr 15
Very funny woman; better wake up from your slumber. Who among the contestant didn't rig .. it is always the smartest that wins election all over the world .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” / Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari / Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.