Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu (21904 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Jeyun: 1:30pm On Feb 18
blacknp:
Election season is over, The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled, when you make a claim to incite people, you better have evidence to prove it.

Tinubu rigged Lagos State, Osun State, The South South States, & the whole Eastern States in Nigeria abi?

Animals need force, soon Hajia will be wailing.
you be pikin oh, measure your age and wetin you just talk now you go see sey you be real mumu.

Lagos Kano was a revolution against APC therefore their rigging could not yield any fruit.

They rigged Lagos but the people fought their way tinubu didn't get up to 500,000 vote it was rigged to that amount.

Sure PH voted for tinubu also?

All thanks to eye neck and yakubu
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by surgical: 1:37pm On Feb 18
tegrianonigltd:

The Asiwaju you know only widened tax in Lagos to generate IGR, Lagos was big, all companies HQs, largest africa port, businesses, startups were in Lagos, Lagos was africa largest commercial hub.

Widened tax and make 80 % of the money , he wasn’t really a genius as you all claim na.

Despite that, he still borrowed the state into debt. Ambode complained about that, one of the reasons he was kicked out.

He has loads of money during his reign as governor, if Tinubu was Paul Kagame, or Deng of China, Lee of Singapore etc, Lagos would be rubbing shoulders with Johannesburg, Cape Town, Paris, etc in beauty, roads, streets tarred, bins every 10 meters, a city with elegance.

Lagos shouldn’t be compared to any state in Nigeria.

It is a country on its own. Never should it compared, the igr dwarfs any others state,

Just like London in England, Johannesburg in South Africa, New York in America, Toronto in Canada, Shanghai in China, etc
you know many people didn't know this and the opposition very weak, the Tinubu team propaganda was able to dwaf them,so many people bought the lies but the presidency has exposed them now,this is end of propaganda they have to look for other means,the people 's eyes has opened, it will be difficult to lead them by the nose again
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Jeyun: 1:42pm On Feb 18
blacknp:
Nawa Sir chimezie election still dey pain una? You still have 7 years to go o.
you wey election win sweet afar na?

You don buy rice and garri today?

Oo ooo see Waheed the fake Muslim wey no fit sight moon for ogbomisho, no be you I sight for Lagos island wey dey collect cane ontop bread wey no reach 150 after you don shout ebi n pa waoo for tinubu house finish.

Afar na I get 200 bread oo, but na just 100 stroke

As tinubu win still dey sweet you for body make you come collect am na
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Jeyun: 1:45pm On Feb 18
allthingsgood:
Anty abeg go and sleep

All the courts in the land ruled that tinubu won. Stop being a sore loser and rest.
you mean all APC court?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 1:58pm On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Olodoism runs deep in your family...
😂😂😂Pls can you address or counter what I said constructively? No you can't. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 2:00pm On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Otu gbarie Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..

Typical of a Tinubu supporter. Their brains just like the economy. Not making sense. Write in English pls.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Whitelion231: 2:00pm On Feb 18
Hikmah99:
They will arrest her soon

Will it solve the hardship in the country?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:04pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Omo so people like you still dey exist. Nzuzu
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Pained unintelligent kid..

Let me remind you that your Peter Obi was in PDP for 8 years and they had a very fair share of destroying what's left of the fabric of this nation..

Stop being an Idiot!

If you are telling yourself the truth you know that our judiciary has been compromised and is for the highest bidder.
I hope you are enjoying it is my turn government? The power are crying 😭 that they can no longer feed at least once a day and you are supporting incompetent government and you think you are intelligent. Fool
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Emman08: 2:15pm On Feb 18
Paraman:
Aisha will still use her mouth to put herself in trouble.

What trouble is more than the ones Nigerians are in already?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Even after the Supreme Court ruling he is illegitimate?

Same Supreme Court that gave Peter Obi his mandate back as Governor but that one was legitimate?

Pained Losers everywhere!

I am pained because my candidate was rigged out, and you guys bought your way through judiciary yet nothing is in your candidate's brain to make things work.

Before PDP left in 2015 Rice was 7,700 or 8,000 but today what is it? 70k+ , cement as of today is 11,500 cheapest, a liter of petro is 670 - 700 naira, yet you are not ashamed to talk and defend the undefendable.

Shame on you the supposed intellect
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Deemas(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18
Okwyjesus:

Who is the thief?

Who doesn't know the mandate thief?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 2:20pm On Feb 18
Emman08:

What trouble is more than the ones Nigerians are in already?
Only Kanu will understand
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Bayajjidda: 2:32pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

grin grin grin
That tinubu babe!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Bayajjidda: 2:35pm On Feb 18
blacknp:
Trump dey claim election was rigged abi, is he not on trial for his claim?

You reported to The Supreme Court of Nigeria say Tinubu rigged the election, dey said nonsense allegation, yet you Obidients keep making a false claim.

Animals only understand force, Nnamdi Kanu is a living example.

The election was rigged! Cry me a river.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Emman08: 2:39pm On Feb 18
Paraman:
Only Kanu will understand

Who gives a f**k about Kanu
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 2:45pm On Feb 18
Emman08:

Who gives a f**k about Kanu
peter obi supporters
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18
norriswood:
....what values as she added to the country Same useless aisha stood against Jonathan with BOG, I knew u people supporting her are from the other side of the country...if anything happens to her nothing will happen...Ur brother Nnamdi has been in detentions for years..anything ?

@ bolded. .. are you daft to know that a lot of serving Nigeria security men and women lost their lives in SE because of Kanu?

Or you are expecting the freedom fighters to nuke Nigeria?

People like you are the reasons Nigeria will remain in the dark age.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18
shonepa:
Nothing will happn to her normal, just as nothing happened to her at lekki toll gate.

Dem just like to dey give una actors and actresses, una neva sabi anything.

AishA? RUN OOOO

Buhari elrufia and Tinubu made and incited a lot of derogatory and inflammatory statements and went Scot free with them in 2014 elections.

This is democracy and shit won't happen to her. 😎
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18
Even her husband will be regretting marrying her by now.

I will believe her, ONLY and ONLY if "OBI" can swear with HOLY BIBLE and AISHA YESUFU too can SWEAR with HOLY QUR'AN

Finally, can you too swear with your own precious LIFE that Obi or Atiku won the last (2023)general election ?

We should all stop joking with everything. Truly there are economic problems but as for me and my loved ones we shall all have enough and excess to give out in Jesus name. Things will not be bad or hard or difficult for me and you in Jesus name. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ebenholer2(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18
IF YESUFU IS STILL MAKING THIS KIND OF STATEMENT AFTER ELECTION HAS COME AND GONE WITH SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT, SHE IS DEFINITIVELY INSANE AND DOESNT DESERVE ANY POSITION IN GOVERNMENT.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Senatorbng(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18
This woman is no different from an everyday politician on the street, who capitalizes on everything to get political advantage. I know she knows that the Nigerian economic rot started decades ago. She also knows that the economy was on serious packaging. Now Tinubu has mustered the courage to lift the lid and the true state of our situation has unfolded. Instead of her giving her contributions as to the way forward, to complement what the Government is doing, she is deceiving people and digging for political capital. I don't even pity Tinubu, na him wan work, and na politician him be. He would have done same to others, as he did to Jonathan.
But I know for sure that this hardship is temporary.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ebenholer2(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18
siaco:

If you are telling yourself the truth you know that our judiciary has been compromised and is for the highest bidder.
I hope you are enjoying it is my turn government? The power are crying 😭 that they can no longer feed at least once a day and you are supporting incompetent government and you think you are intelligent. Fool
The same judiciary with your kinsmen inclusive…why can’t they make a difference if they are not as corrupt as you are. Be honest with yourself you are as culpable as those you point fingers at🤓
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by sal1974: 3:27pm On Feb 18
The chicken has come home to roost
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Dbegining: 3:31pm On Feb 18
christistruth01:
Has she accounted for the Campaign money yet?

Yes she has accounted.

Now let your stupid APC account.

Hypocrites asking from others what they can't give.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ceejay80s(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18
We need to revolt
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ceejay80s(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18
Hikmah99:
They will arrest her soon
Let them try it and see if this country won't go down, u guy better not pray for revolution...
Even tinubu will run away
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by HRMK: 4:06pm On Feb 18
simply hear this political jobber!she is yet to fully account for the money donated to her party!
she and her boss have laid off the party's treasurer for blowing the whistle on the party's factional chairman!we already know however that over N0.7bn was spent on litigation that costs peter obi #NOCHICHI!what a very funny country where anything goes!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Emman08: 4:26pm On Feb 18
Paraman:
peter obi supporters
Okay troll
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by HRMK: 4:33pm On Feb 18
DeTruthh:

Typical of a Tinubu supporter. Their brains just like the economy. Not making sense. Write in English pls.
AND YOU?#NOCHICHI #YESDADDY #ARTFULDODGER SUPPORTER?YES YOU ARE FREE TO SUPPORT ANYONE BUT STOP INSULTING OTHERS!NO SINGLE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS WORTHY OF SUCH SUPPORT!NOTE THAT!!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Babinski: 4:42pm On Feb 18
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/17/tinubu-rigged-his-way-into-power-to-kill-nigerians-aisha-yesufu/

One of the major problems with opposition in Nigeria, particularly from Obidents is that they are mentally lazy and sentimental.

1. Their position is always that Tinubu can never do anything right because he is occupying where they want Peter Obi to be. Yet through all the Court cases, no cogent evidence was presented to show that Tinubu stole Obi's mandate. In fact the outing of Obi at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal up to Supreme Court which gulped over N700 million (more than 50% of total LP Election Funds) left so much to be desired.

2. Their argument is not based on policies but personalities. The two main causes of the present economic travails in the country are the floating of the dollar and the removal of petroleum subsidy which are the same policies that were advocated by Peter Obi. So what is Tinubu doing now that Obi would have done differently?

Of all the 3 major candidates, whether his intentions are genuine or not, Tinubu was clearly the most prepared candidate who took years to work his way by forming ACN, trying a shot at Presidency with Ribadu to learn the ropes, merging with CPC abd nPDP to form APC, subduing personal interest to field Buhari in 2015 as having the brighter chance, wrestling power from PDP and waiting till 2023 to make a shot at the Presidency directly. He never decamped to another party but built organically and through mergers.

Compare to Atiku who was decamping across parties like a prostitute and Obi who decamped from APGA to PDP and left PDP for LP barely 2 years to the election.

Now instead of sitting down in the trenches to build a true party, the opposition are is busy chasing the limelight with showmanship and political commentary. Let them propose the solution to even one of the major problems facing the polity so we know they have it upstairs instead of armchair criticism.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by successman100: 4:55pm On Feb 18
Nigeria is Not Lagos.
Ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Attacked In UNIBEN, Blames State Government / Naira Further Crashes To N245 Per Dollar As Reserves Rise / Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.