Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? (20735 Views)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by EreluRoz: 4:48pm On Feb 18
luminouz:

K
You only use the K when you are exhausted. Weak man
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by bluefilm: 4:54pm On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
Jesus didn't go to any church like you all!

Did Jesus exist?
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by mukthar2000(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18
Becos most pastors use their followers money to enriched their pocket and fly private jet .
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Lukss: 5:06pm On Feb 18
Smile
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

Na Christ Embassy do me something oo

As a new member, you must attend classes and write a test/exam.

I attended my classes and passed my exam.

After I don struggle attend classes, pass exam dem say make I come pay 6500 for certificate and graduation gown.

How much dem dey print certificate for UTC and Area 10? N200.

I come dey wonder whether na the certificate angels go check for gate before dem go allow u enter paradise

Dem neva even know if new member see food chop come church.

I miss their songs and swags sha

Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by REDshouse(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18
Walai:
Can someone remind me when last a topic from Science and Technology section of naira land made frontpage embarassed
20 yrs ago
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Ibime(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18
I stopped going to church in my teenage years after reasoning Noah story. All animals in the world fitting in one boat never made sense to me, nor having predators with prey on the same boat with no source of food for the carnivores

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by GravityDefier: 5:35pm On Feb 18
What I was taught and read wasn't adding up. I felt like a fool.
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Incognito9: 5:39pm On Feb 18
Ibime:
I stopped going to church in my teenage years after reasoning Noah story. All animals in the world fitting in one boat never made sense to me, nor having predators with prey on the same boat with no source of food for the carnivores

Mad oooo

😆
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by LoveLeadsLand(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18
porthouse7:
jesus himself was never a Christian
So?
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18
nnaetobi:
I stopped cos I witnessed the very worst form of tribalism in mfm.

Tribalism no dey mfm abeg even the G.O knows how to manage all tribes
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Nolevel666: 5:53pm On Feb 18
God is Dead
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18
Ibime:

The ways of God can not be comprehended by normal human reasoning or mind.

How did Jesus speak to 5 thousand without mic?

What was increasing the 2 loaves and 5 fishes.

How did Jesus walk on water?

How did the Israelites not change footwear and clothes for 40 years.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18
Olamlag:
i still go to church but if anything will discourage me from going to church it will be that i don't understand why Christians in the bible share their properties so that no one has more than the other, but Christians nowadays including pastors will be living a lavish lifestyle while there are still a lot of people in abject poverty in the same church that still baffles me.

Very weakening
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by porthouse7(f): 6:13pm On Feb 18
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by GEJman: 6:14pm On Feb 18
I stopped going to RCCG since 2012 when the Pastor always ask us to Pray for Nigeria before we end our service.
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Donedeal1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18
Nothing can separate me.
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by AskNgige2: 6:38pm On Feb 18
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

Na Christ Embassy do me something oo

As a new member, you must attend classes and write a test/exam.

I attended my classes and passed my exam.

After I don struggle attend classes, pass exam dem say make I come pay 6500 for certificate and graduation gown.

How much dem dey print certificate for UTC and Area 10? N200.

I come dey wonder whether na the certificate angels go check for gate before dem go allow u enter paradise

Dem neva even know if new member see food chop come church.

I miss their songs and swags sha

This must be Coza and u de find suffer Mom go there
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Shomek(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18
Tokskob2008:
Going to church this days is just a mere waste of time..
you are right my bro
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Shomek(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18
bluefilm:

Did Jesus exist?
haha u are too funny
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18
LoveLeadsLand:

Jesus went to the synagogues and the temple, which were the equivalents of today's churches. Meanwhile, Jesus was never a Nairalander. So, why are you a Nairalander since you obviously think anything should be done exactly as Jesus did it?
lol... So from his short reply you extracted all this.
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
You only use the K when you are exhausted. Weak man
K
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by ud4u: 7:16pm On Feb 18
Stop going to church for what

When bible said we should not forsake the gathering of the saints together
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Hugose: 7:22pm On Feb 18
Because pastor's are the biggest hypocrites. Especially this useless RCCG wey support Tinubu on the low

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by yinkbell: 7:25pm On Feb 18
Ensquare:
I have been praying for healing and it does not come. I stopped going cuz it seems there's no God or God does not answer prayers again

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:24‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[24] “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
https://bible.com/bible/111/1pe.2.24.NIV

I made reference to the Bible passage for you to know that Christ has paid for your healing. Everything is done for you freely in Christ Jesus.
You need to surrender your life to Jesus and Obey His teachings. Being a Church goer does not qualify anyone as a family of God. The moment you give your life to Jesus all his promises in the Bible, He is willing to fulfill them in your life if you believe in his words.

If you are praying to God for healing, quote his words, remind him of his promises and believe you have gotten your result even before you see the answer coming. That's where most folks missed it. They want to have what they are praying for before they believe God has answered them whereas, it is the other way round. You have to believe God has done it and thank him for the answer, then you see results. This is not a Christian science both Bible truth.

‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[24] Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

https://bible.com/bible/111/mrk.11.24.NIV
You have to believe you have received it, patiently wait for it while thanking him for the answer prayers.
It won't work if we just have the head Knowledge of the Scripture only. We have to have the deep revelation of it. Just like a light is switched on in your room, the light of God's word must shine in your spirit. Once you caught the revelation of those God's word. You will be at peace. Then results will come.
Devil will fight so hard to talk you out of your healing, but if you hold firmly to God's word, confessing it and believing it in your heart. The results will come. 100%•
Stop looking at the symptoms in your body, you may be having and feeling the pains but look away from it. Keep looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Your healing will surely come. Don't backslide because of this.
Jesus loves you and cares for you.
It doesn't matter what caused your sickness; even if it is your own errors, Christ Jesus has paid for your healing. Just have faith and put your faith to work.
May the Lord God Almighty heal you in Jesus name. Pls, prayerfully seek for a Bible believing Church and join them in worshipping Almighty God.
Peace be unto you.
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by CelestineNelson: 7:30pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Nothing really , after prayers in the early hours of the morning then I'll just feel very ok and stay at home.

Bros ...Check the portion of the Bible that says do not forsake the assembly of believers ...or you also stop believing your Bible when you pray?😒
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by izubext007: 7:35pm On Feb 18
When I discovered that a married lady who leads praise and worship has a secret affair with one of the church leaders .
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Ubdavis(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18
I stop the moment I realized that Chinese are doing better by doing the right thing without praying to God and going to church.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Yashita: 8:08pm On Feb 18
ObalendeCMS:
I stopped going to church when I started using my brain!

I laughed 😆 this right here is it. When you start to use your brain, you’d see that religion was made to control you. Religion is mental caging and they don’t want you to think outside the box.
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Yashita: 8:10pm On Feb 18
Franking:
I came to the realization that it's all a scam in 2010. So, no more.
I came to this realization in 2020
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Formation10: 8:51pm On Feb 18
BodyCount:
Because many of the leaders are in it for business and money making.

They mostly pocket church offering and donations for personal use.

ANY CHURCH THAT THE PASTOR DOESN'T HAVE ANOTHER WORK APART FROM BEING A PASTOR IS MOST LIKE A LAZY THIEF AND SCAMMER. EVEN JESUS DID CARPENTRY WORK WITH HIS FATHER - JOSEPH.
that was when he has not started his work, when he did he did not go back for the work except the one he was sent to do
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Donjuan77: 9:11pm On Feb 18
I stil wonder how people waste their time to go to church, I don't have time for anybody who call himself man of Hod
Re: Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? by Donjuan77: 9:11pm On Feb 18
I stil wonder how people waste their time to go to church, I don't have time for anybody who call himself man of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.