Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living (4189 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by John4B: 8:56pm On Feb 18
motif8:
If you protest and get shot you are on your own ooooo. Opportunity to change Nigeria comes every 4 years, if we fail to do that with our vote, then no need for protest.

The north can go on and protest, during Buhari they did not complain a day, also I remember the said during electioneering that they trust yoruba with power than any other region. I have listened to all that campaigned during the electioneering period in 2022/2023, I can tell u Tinubu did not promise anything. So whatever you see him do is his promise.

Don't protest ooo. The endsars victims will be regretting now, they died and their bodis were seized, their families don't know if they died or missing. And government is still denying it till date

Bast@rd! Ur brain dey touch.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by madridguy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18
Let hunger deal with me... I go still vote Tinubu.

Morbeta11:

Hunger don make your brain dey touch....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even to type meaningful words dey difficult now.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Deemas(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
Easterners are more interested in making snide remarks on the internet.
This is where they show their legendary 'bravery'
Check out all the people saying 'don't join any protest' they are all Easterners.

I am a northerner and I won't join any protest. Who told you it's only easterners that are saying people shouldn't join.

We northern christians won't join any protest. Tinubu is doing well and we will vote him in for 2nd term.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by gammarays(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18
Which of the East biko πŸ™„πŸ™„

Balablue should continue with his mandate and win second term

You can't plant corn 🌽 and expect to harvest plantain

You must finish your corn 🌽 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jagaban the great
Jagaban the Shege pro max

Continue teaching the Ronus your bitter Political poverty lessons
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by T9ksy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18
jmoore:

The insane one is the one that sees a spade and calls it a pencil.
Enjoy the Tinubulation!

To reiterate, so long as you still carry the same Nigerian flag, we all going to enjoy this "Tinubulation".
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by jmoore(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18
T9ksy:

To reiterate, so long as you still carry the same Nigerian flag, we all going to enjoy this "Tinubulation".

I already knew Tinubu had nothing to offer. Continue shouting emilokan.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by gammarays(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18
Deemas:

I am a northerner and I won't join any protest. Who told you it's only easterners that are saying people shouldn't join.

We northern christians won't join any protest. Tinubu is doing well and we will vote him in for 2nd term.
Help me tell the Hegoat

Balablue must win second term to continue his good works

The set of people who arrogantly supported him shouldn't be looking for people to help them with protest. They should utilize the same energy used during the election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where are their touts and henchmen?
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by tishbite43: 9:29pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
Easterners are more interested in making snide remarks on the internet.
This is where they show their legendary 'bravery'
Check out all the people saying 'don't join any protest' they are all Easterners.
We won't join
You can choke on that
Enjoy the fossil you voted for

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by T9ksy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18
jmoore:

I already knew Tinubu had nothing to offer. Continue shouting emilokan.

Where in my post did I tell you, am a Batist. You assume too quickly that every yorubaman voted for Tinubu as it transpired in your region with Obi.

I also knew that tinubu is not the messiah , neither is atiku or Peter Obi. Consequently, I didn't bother to validate their sham election with my vote. I did not vote for Tinubu in the last election and neither did I ever vote for buhari in his 2 tenures.

As a yoruba man, I knew emilokan is not going to aso rock in my interest or Nigerians in general but for his own self aggrandizement. Incidentally, none of those moro.ns straddling our political sphere (as leaders) have anything positive to offer Nigerians, either.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by faceland: 9:51pm On Feb 18
This is unholy alliance.
People that would burn this country down if someone from your ethnic group becomes president.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Deemas(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18
gammarays:

Help me tell the Hegoat

Balablue must win second term to continue his good works

The set of people who arrogantly supported him shouldn't be looking for people to help them with protest. They should utilize the same energy used during the election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where are their touts and henchmen?

They are now helpless and constituting nuisance everywhere. Most of this urgent 1k and 2k comes from Tinubu supporters. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by denko(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18
Coup. They cant because we will defeat them. i am not a Battist but i hate north hypocrisy
greenermodels:
The same Arewa that was very quiet during Buhari's disastrous eight years in power? They're joking,I just hope they're not planning a coup.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ottersberger(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18
obiekunie01:
anybody caught protesting should be shot!

anybody seen complaining ebim pomo should be mercilessly flogged!

ashiwaju is a professional economist and accountant from shikago ilifasity!

he is a very intelligent and smart man that he even finished secondary school even before the school he graduated from come into existence!

he build lagos! now he is building nigeria!

WE IGBOS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF HIM!

ASHIWAJU TILL 4040!

You cannot kill me for my mama, I swear
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by missjekyll: 11:23pm On Feb 18
We would appreciate a very long period of silence from you, please. Thank you

In less than 1 year ,even more people have been driven into poverty in Nigeria by this nonentity with your full support.

Obviously you have abysmal judgement and should not be trusted. Sit Down , sir.

Wainey:
Everyone should join the protest, forget political affiliations.
In a democratic govt, everyone will not support ur candidate.
When things goes bad, we should come together and Savage the situation, stop reminding us who put us in the mess just because they exercise their democratic rights. Your candidate may not have done better
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by missjekyll: 11:26pm On Feb 18
Sitting at home was a vote in itself. For Tulumbu. You are responsible for this mess and should accept it with your full chest.

They do not have anything to offer blahblahblah bleatbleatbleat yenyenyen. You stayed at home and they voted tombo for you.

Let this be a lesson to you, Elections have consequences. We freaked around,now we are finding out.
Hope you have money for food tomorrow.

T9ksy:

Where in my post did I tell you, am a Batist. You assume too quickly that every yorubaman voted for Tinubu as it transpired in your region with Obi.

I also knew that tinubu is not the messiah , neither is atiku or Peter Obi. Consequently, I didn't bother to validate their sham election with my vote. I did not vote for Tinubu in the last election and neither did I ever vote for buhari in his 2 tenures.

As a yoruba man, I knew emilokan is not going to aso rock in my interest or Nigerians in general but for his own self aggrandizement. Incidentally, none of those moro.ns straddling our political sphere (as leaders) have anything positive to offer Nigerians, either.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ottersberger(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:

Why must you inject Ibos into everything? There are at least 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

I don't know what your problem is with the man. All he said was that Tinubu deserves to complete the mandate that you and your team trumpet into our ears daily. How is that a difficulty?

And while we're at it, no Igbo man or woman will protest anything. The Igbo support and stand solidly with Jagaban. He must complete the remaining 7+ years of his tenure while Igbos are busy increasing the price of your commodities in their 2Γ—2's, according to Tinubu's economic dictates.

Nonsense!
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18
greenermodels:
The same Arewa that was very quiet during Buhari's disastrous eight years in power? They're joking,I just hope they're not planning a coup.
anything coup is welcome now oh because Nigeria desolution will start from there. Anything else will follow. They should just pick someone from middle belt to be the leader not Fulani herdsmen sha
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ElSudani: 12:50am On Feb 19
ottersberger:

I don't know what your problem is with the man. All he said was that Tinubu deserves to complete the mandate that you and your team trumpet into our ears daily. How is that a difficulty?

And while we're at it, no Igbo man or woman will protest anything. The Igbo support and stand solidly with Jagaban. He must complete the remaining 7+ years of his tenure while Igbos are busy increasing the price of your commodities in their 2Γ—2's, according to Tinubu's economic dictates.

Nonsense!

The joke is absolutely on you. Of course, God willing he will complete his 8 years. That is a long time to cry though, for people who had been crying even before he was elected.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by stacyadams: 1:02am On Feb 19
successmatters:
When I dey my shop dey adjust price of stuff upwards?

Just offloaded some new solutions to their problems.

Their problems, my profits.

No time.

I want to be ur major distributor sir... grin it must favour me and family grin
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by T9ksy(m): 11:17am On Feb 19
missjekyll:
Sitting at home was a vote in itself. For Tulumbu. You are responsible for this mess and should accept it with your full chest.

They do not have anything to offer blahblahblah bleatbleatbleat yenyenyen. You stayed at home and they voted tombo for you.

Let this be a lesson to you, Elections have consequences. We freaked around,now we are finding out.
Hope you have money for food tomorrow.

Yeah, I didn't vote because among ither reasons, I know my vote wouldn't count. We have never had a free and fair election in that country, so why would 2019 be any different.

Obviously, you must be an obidient - sore loser! No one voted tinubu for me as no one voted Peter Obi on my behalf.

Yeah, I have money for food tomorrow. Thanks for your concern. How about you? Have eaten anything since yesterday? Honestly speaking, I don't give a hoot...........
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by missjekyll: 12:37pm On Feb 19
You are just all over the place. Arguing in a disjointed manner. You sure have a lot of opinions for an invertebrate who sat at home and let the worst of society vote in a kakistocracy.

You have food today, how about tomorrow? Do you have fuel? How much you give agbero today?
T9ksy:

Yeah, I didn't vote because among ither reasons, I know my vote wouldn't count. We have never had a free and fair election in that country, so why would 2019 be any different.

Obviously, you must be an obidient - sore loser! No one voted tinubu for me as no one voted Peter Obi on my behalf.

Yeah, I have money for food tomorrow. Thanks for your concern. How about you? Have eaten anything since yesterday? Honestly speaking, I don't give a hoot...........
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by T9ksy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19
missjekyll:
You are just all over the place. Arguing in a disjointed manner. You sure have a lot of opinions for an invertebrate who sat at home and let the worst of society vote in a kakistocracy.

You have food today, how about tomorrow? Do you have fuel? How much you give agbero today?

Haba! Your election loss still dey pain you, seriously. OK, Pele o. You still have another 7 yrs of wailing & cursing ahead of you so, may I suggest, you pace yourself before you burn out or burse an artery?

Yes, I have food for today and the rest of the week. Thanks. You nko?

Enough with the name calling even though I have no intention of getting into the gutters with you or your ilk.

Election has come and gone but you are still here cursing people who didn't participate in your sham election , simply because your principal lost.

Una go soon enter market, naked.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by missjekyll: 3:36pm On Feb 19
Dude. Dont sit at home next time. Register to vote and vote. You are an adult ,now.

Act like it.

NB ; note that i haven't told you who to vote for but you must vote.
T9ksy:

Haba! Your election loss still dey pain you, seriously. OK, Pele o. You still have another 7 yrs of wailing & cursing ahead of you so, may I suggest, you pace yourself before you burn out or burse an artery?

Yes, I have food for today and the rest of the week. Thanks. You nko?

Enough with the name calling even though I have no intention of getting into the gutters with you or your irk.

Election has come and gone but you are still here cursing people who didn't participate in your sham election , simply because your principal lost.

Una go soon enter market, naked.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by T9ksy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19
missjekyll:
Dude. Dont sit at home next time. Register to vote and vote. You are an adult ,now.

Act like it.

NB ; note that i haven't told you who to vote for but you must vote.

Abeg, STFU Jo!
Abi which kind nonsense is this? "I must vote" , ke?
You now want to abrogate my fundamental rights in a democratic setting. Na by force?

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by missjekyll: 5:04pm On Feb 19
Yes. You cannot be boasting about something shameful like not voting.

Nonvoters vote for the party in power. I m holding you responsible 100% for this messy crap
T9ksy:

Abeg, STFU Jo!
Abi which kind nonsense is this? "I must vote" , ke?
You now want to abrogate my fundamental rights in a democratic setting. Na by force?

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ottersberger(m): 11:35am On Feb 20
ElSudani:

The joke is absolutely on you. Of course, God willing he will complete his 8 years. That is a long time to cry though, for people who had been crying even before he was elected.

No, the joke is on you and your fellow travelers who are now hungry. No Igbo man will join your protest, which is only a ploy to blackmail and make scapegoats of the Igbo, and rally the hungry Yoruba people who have finally woken up to the reality that the man they lined up behind is a colossal failure and a fraud, just like we told them.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ElSudani: 11:57am On Feb 20
ottersberger:

No, the joke is on you and your fellow travelers who are now hungry. No Igbo man will join your protest, which is only a ploy to blackmail and make scapegoats of the Igbo, and rally the hungry Yoruba people who have finally woken up to the reality that the man they lined up behind is a colossal failure and a fraud, just like we told them.

I wasn't expecting any of you at any rally anyway. Your noise doesn't go beyond the internet.
Suddenly everyone who voted Tinubu is now hungry and those who didn't going about with protruding bellies from having too much to eat.
Keep on deceiving yourself. For people who are not hungry the ranting and crying from them is very strange indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Shuns Ooni’s Installation Of Jonathan, Wife / Looting Of Rivers State By A Former Homeless Politician…amaechi Net Worth $13.8m / Boko Haram Invades Cameroon,captures Sueram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.