Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) (23979 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by sofeo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19
Alright
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by BBIA: 4:47pm On Feb 19
DrAda:
I am sincerely concerned for all men who don't have working wives during these trying times. I pray that time is kind to you and that God meets all your needs. It is well

na why men no the marry liability again? grin
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Purvan(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19
Simp spotted
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Eriokanmi: 5:00pm On Feb 19
Ahmed0336:
In all you do, make sure you marry a respectful, loving and supportive partner.
Gbam!
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by PoliteActivist: 5:01pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
If men can be praising us like this, sending us money every time and taking good care of us, Honestly there won’t be problem.

We ladies (old and young) like flattering words that would make our head swell and blush. We like to be pampered like eggs and carried like a pot made of clay.

*Politeness*
Not all ladies. Personally, it makes me suspicious. If na me my mind will be: "What has he done?" OR "What does he want?" OR "What is he afraid of?" grin
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Maxtipulation(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19
Maybe the woman is the bread winner of the family

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
a pot made of clay.
madam pot of clay, berra find better work after you finish day dreaming

1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19
Purvan:
Simp spotted
A young man that knows little about marriage spotted.
I understand you.
You can hardly see beyond your nose.
I can bet all the 'hook-ups' gives you all that cool in you.
After 15 years of marriage u go know grin
Eeh!
No mention me o angry

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Ecosafe: 5:09pm On Feb 19
where in the video did the man send money ....you guys needs to stop this slave mentality that has led most of you into hookups
Jennyclay:
If men can be praising us like this, sending us money every time and taking good care of us, Honestly there won’t be problem.

We ladies (old and young) like flattering words that would make our head swell and blush. We like to be pampered like eggs and carried like a pot made of clay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by theamazonguru(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:
We men of today have lost our masculinity, such a big shame

Please what has this got to do with masculinity?
Does everything have to do with masculinity?
I am afraid it's your type that will be flexing muscles and shouting at the top of your voice to exert your masculinity, always shouting, "I am your husband", "don't you know I am the head of this home".
As if the woman doesn't know already.

Headship is earned and not exerted.

This same notion of yours I believe is the very reason most homes collapse/crash too early into the marital journey.

Women are a different breed.
Understand them and get the best out of them.
If you need to pamper, pamper.
If you need to say it to their ears, say it .
Show them love and care, and reap plenty honor and respect in return.
EXCEPT YOU ARE UNFORTUNATE TO BE WITH THE DEVIL'S SISTER OR HIS LAST BORN.

Your wife is not your slave but your partner in progress and your help mate.

Know this and know peace.

I have been married for 14 years.
I know peace.
No pressure.
No unnecessary misunderstanding.
There must be something I know and apply. There must be something I am doing correctly.

These are what I just shared here.
Just as I do them.

Love, care, mutual respect, assuring words, affirmative words, attention. Helping hands.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by weslay: 5:25pm On Feb 19
DrAda:
I am sincerely concerned for all men who don't have working wives during this trying time. I pray that time is kind to you and that God meets all your needs. It is well

Working wives? Hell no. Husbands and wives working, who's going to raise the kids? As a man always create multiple streams of income so the wife can raise the kids especially while they are young. Else you have strangers raising your kids

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Offpoint1: 5:25pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

The only categories of human beings that needs "Taking Care of" are children and handicaps. If you're none of the 2, then you become a property which is liability with ROI.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:33pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
it’s a silly talk to you because you don’t have what it takes to maintain a woman. You don’t have shi shi undecided.

So we should date/marry who can’t take good care of us right undecided

Okay kindly advise your female siblings and relatives that way undecided

Shior!

You will be fine if you get a job.....

You are an adult and not a minor
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Laple0541(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Even the old woman that the story was all about was reported to have returned from work, yet a little girl like you is still expecting a man to be doing everything for you!

Can’t you work?

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by CandidNotes: 6:09pm On Feb 19
Did you hear what he said "bring money and ideas" and that's why he is so proud of her. You here are talking about "sending us money every time" you won't get the same treatment or respect from a man.

Jennyclay:

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:12pm On Feb 19
officialwdhtvv:
Elderly man heaps praises on his wife as she arrives from work.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVaQ18mcyQ
TWO THINGS.

1. It's a spontaneous Skit..
(That's not how they do everyday. The mom saw the daughter with camera and decoded that it was a staged act, and she acted along)

2. The woman is actually the breadwinner (at least for the time being.
(The man said it himself.. “She works and brings money and bring ideas”.)

OK..
You can now start to tell me that I'm not happy for them.
(Which is not true.. But I would keep quiet and let it pass)
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Rejoice28(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Ahigbo1: 6:36pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Did you listen to the part the man said "she works and brings money home?"
You only picked the lines that suit you wink
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Raxxye(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
it’s a silly talk to you because you don’t have what it takes to maintain a woman. You don’t have shi shi undecided.

Shior!
First answer the question if you are handicapped.
Mumu talk!
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by chikeorji123(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19
DrAda:
I am sincerely concerned for all men who don't have working wives during this trying time. I pray that time is kind to you and that God meets all your needs. It is well

Amen 🕊️

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by DonBenny77(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19
That is a complete woman, a mother a woman with something upstairs brings intelligence to the family none of their kids can be a dummy. Woman of substance....
No be slay queen dem dey heap this kind praise on.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128528027]If men can be praising us like this, sending us money every time and taking good care of us, Honestly there won’t be problem.

We ladies (old and young) like flattering words that would make our head swell and blush. We like to be pampered like eggs and carried like a pot made of clay.[you will be fine, in the end, sense will come to you]
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:41pm On Feb 19
Sons of Pharaoh will call him simp for loving his wife.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Yestogood: 6:42pm On Feb 19
DrAda:

I have a working wife. At the moment I am not working, though we are both university graduates. Truth be told, my income is still many more times above hers.
It's a great relief that she has a job, to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Pimine: 6:47pm On Feb 19
kuntash:
Where is that boy that was calling someone a SIMP or a poor man some days ago for praising and celebrating his wife for being a good manager in this hard time?

I beg make una call am come to give this one name
I was just thinking about that guy when I read your comment. Honestly the rage is cause for concern. He is still too emotional and has no business calling anyone a simp.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by thegroomspa(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19
Papa I hear you, but don't expect Nigerians to donate for your wife 😄😄😄 afteral no food for a lazy man...
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by ogbonti: 6:58pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Shior!

please come to America with this your handicap mentality - you will sleep on the streets because you wont have money to pay your bills since you do not want to work and your kP eK -US will gather cobwebs as no man will ever want to near there ---- come to America and see where women spend on their men wether they are employed or not - you go bow grin --- awon liability.com fe ma les nansense

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Intergrated: 7:00pm On Feb 19
Brighton1:
whats up wit u girls and all dis bullshit talk dat a guy should take care of u.. can’t u take care of yourself. are u handicap or crippled? It’s a silly talk if u ask me tho.
you have time to respond to this girl? Na wah o.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by ukaface(f): 7:01pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

In this time and age, no Dey bank on men to ‘ take care of you ‘
Go make your money
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by garriAndsugar: 7:12pm On Feb 19
If my babe dey work dey bring money give me.. I fit vex praise am reach main road
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by incogni2o: 7:12pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

With breakfast in bed while laughing at a gist you are reading on Facebook.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by InvertedHammer: 7:54pm On Feb 19
officialwdhtvv:
Elderly man heaps praises on his wife as she arrives from work.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVaQ18mcyQ
/

Lazy man!

This will be the lifestyle of those hypemen when they get old.

/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Marriage Becomes Toxic. / 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie / Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.