Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) (23982 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Babastrong(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19
She resembles the one i am currently fucking behind her husband. may gods forgive her.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by delpee(f): 10:14pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
If men can be praising us like this, sending us money every time and taking good care of us, Honestly there won’t be problem.

We ladies (old and young) like flattering words that would make our head swell and blush. We like to be pampered like eggs and carried like a pot made of clay.

What stops you from having your own money to earn some respect? That's not to say a man should not care for his wife but having an entitlement mentality dishonors greatly.

Well maybe my attitude is based on what I learnt growing up...
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
If men can be praising us like this, sending us money every time and taking good care of us, Honestly there won’t be problem.

We ladies (old and young) like flattering words that would make our head swell and blush. We like to be pampered like eggs and carried like a pot made of clay.

What stops you from having your own money to earn some respect? That's not to say a man should not care for his wife but having an entitlement mentality dishonors greatly.

Well maybe my attitude is based on what I learnt growing up and the words in Proverbs 31:10-31
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by yemclef(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19
Never forget to do a DNA test on your children
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:49am On Feb 20
Offpoint1:

The only categories of human beings that needs "Taking Care of" are children and handicaps. If you're none of the 2, then you become a property which is liability with ROI.

You wouldn't say this to your dream woman.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Mayflowa(m): 3:15am On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Is the woman that is taking care and spending money on the man. You nor look the video. You cannot be using a man’s money and expecting praises like this. You should praise the man if he does the spending
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by nosa2ekundayo: 5:24am On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

And in return get what?
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Menesh: 6:38am On Feb 20
Jennyclay:
it’s a silly talk to you because you don’t have what it takes to maintain a woman. You don’t have shi shi undecided.

So we should date/marry who can’t take good care of us right undecided

Okay kindly advise your female siblings and relatives that way undecided

Shior!
He doesn't have shi, you and yourself do not have shi shi, you are shaming her him not having shi shi.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Offpoint1: 6:40am On Feb 20
1Sharon:

You wouldn't say this to your dream woman.
Sharon, my dream woman shouldn't be entitled.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by caesymore(m): 10:18am On Feb 20
EEIA:

I only need girls like you to grab your butt, squeeze your boobs, drag and yank off your panties after parting your legs, insert my gbola thrust vigorously and aggressively until i unload then move on with my business. cool

we will meet in Edo one day cool

You sound like a rapist buddy. No hurt our naughty bay girl Jennyclay.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20
Offpoint1:

Sharon, my dream woman shouldn't be entitled.

Lol sure. You wouldn't even know she is entitled. You'd automically start doing doing, w/o being asked.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Offpoint1: 3:35pm On Feb 20
1Sharon:

Lol sure. You wouldn't even know she is entitled. You'd automatically start doing doing, w/o being asked.
cheesy When a woman asked anything not business related it's a big turn off for me. Everyone should carry their financial loads. I can surprised you once in a while, but don't ask because I won't GIVE.

In fact, every lady I approached with the intend of having affairs, I defined this on the first date. If it doesn't sit well with you, you can go. So far, it has made me realized love is an illusion. And ladies don't like the truth, the prefer you lied and the truth comes out in your actions.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20
Offpoint1:

cheesy When a woman asked anything not business related it's a big turn off for me. Everyone should carry their financial loads. I can surprised you once in a while, but don't ask because I won't GIVE.

In fact, every lady I approached with the intend of having affairs, I defined this on the first date. If it doesn't sit well with you, you can go. So far, it has made me realized love is an illusion. And ladies don't like the truth, the prefer you lied and the truth comes out in your actions.

As I said before, your dream woman wouldn't need to ask.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by BuyMeBanger: 5:15pm On Feb 20
Is this Nigeria, I don't want to assume.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by EEIA: 2:20pm On Mar 06
caesymore:

You sound like a rapist buddy. No hurt our naughty bay girl Jennyclay.
how will you call fvcking a girl who will submit herself willingly to one’s pleasure rape? cool

They are properties to do to as one pleases with regards to what is hanging in between their legs cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Marriage Becomes Toxic. / 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie / Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.