Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State (49842 Views)

Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by pharmagba: 6:06pm On Feb 19
Jahy12:
“2Baba was hit severally with bullets alongside some of his loyalists. “2Baba fell flat on the ground, but some of his boys quickly took him away. The police is still moving in to get his corpse.” Read more

www.9jatrendsdaily.com.ng/2024/02/2baba-shot-dead-in-rivers-state.html

Nigeria police force!
Haba! Why tell lies?
Some of us are forensic experts!

Who bothers to take the dead in the heat of bullet rains? When everyone take cover? ( maybe the American marine)

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by AviatorMoney(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19
Jahy12:
“2Baba was hit severally with bullets alongside some of his loyalists. “2Baba fell flat on the ground, but some of his boys quickly took him away. The police is still moving in to get his corpse.” Read more

www.9jatrendsdaily.com.ng/2024/02/2baba-shot-dead-in-rivers-state.html
Lie from d pit of hell. They have hidden him in government house, the same way they where hiding Don Waney, before he became a treat to them all. Make una continue wit d fake news sha

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by pharmagba: 6:08pm On Feb 19
mightyhazel:
Wait ...( In Nscdc man voice)

Somebody saw him take several hits ,saw him hit the ground,along with some if his men.. that someone still saw some of if his men (amidst that hail of bullets) dash in to collect corpses and run with them without caring about the same source of the fire that is still potent.. and that same somebody coukd not do sth about the sitting ducks trudging with dead weights on them..

Walai the story get as e be to me
Just what I said
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by geoworldedu: 6:15pm On Feb 19
elpochas:
He who kills bt the Gun,dies by the Gun.
Not everybody that kills with gun will die by gun. You are definitely being influenced by religious talks which are always not accurate at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Rejoice28(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by HopeGying: 6:21pm On Feb 19
2Baba you say? Don't know we have two 2Babas grin

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by nwabuezeifeanyi: 6:34pm On Feb 19
Were is the corpse

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:52pm On Feb 19
Did I hear they quickly took him away 😂 😂 😂 We wan hear another story abeg!

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by HSSA: 6:52pm On Feb 19
grin grin grin grin angry
McJelly:
Afi 2baba na.
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by HSSA: 6:53pm On Feb 19
grin grin grin grin grin
HopeGying:
2Baba you say? Don't know we have two 2Babas grin
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by ThunderFireAgba: 6:56pm On Feb 19
Okpokpo09:
Abeg help my family with any type of food hunger wan finish us, I’m from Osun state any food will be accepted. Thanks in advance. We haven’t eating for 3days now please help help help
Show me the shape of your head first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by NLPoliceWoman: 7:07pm On Feb 19
RTR
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Omoluabi16(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19
If true then this one sweet me. The way his crew killed that policeman who had earlier lost all his family was really gruesome. Like don wanny, he finally met his Waterloo.
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by AssCraver: 7:27pm On Feb 19
H
post=128537823:
Another criminal, kidnapper gone,
More to come.

Deaths to all animals like this disturbing the peace of our darling nation.

Brutal deaths to all terrorists (boko haram and ipob).

Peace shall reign in our darling nation ✨️

You’re still myopic. That’s what being an APC stooge can do to you.

Don’t you know his sponsors just created an avenue for him to disappear into oblivion with this news of fake death. The dude could be chilling in Maldives by now 😂

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by abobote: 7:50pm On Feb 19
UptownVibes:
His sponsors don clear the case big that.. Nigerian police grin
You are intelligent and smart

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by barinedan(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19
Can we see the pictures of his corpse? We don't need only stories, we equally need evidence to prove he is actually the one that was killed
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by nyabinghi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19
Okpokpo09:
Abeg help my family with any type of food hunger wan finish us, I’m from Osun state any food will be accepted. Thanks in advance. We haven’t eating for 3days now please help help help
omo ibo I sight you
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by nyabinghi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Dominique Justwise Mukina2.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.
stop calling mods,I am sure you are igbo, you can fight but you can call mods,kgb,mi5,DSS,cia
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by FireUpNow(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19
The truth has gone to the grave. Italian job
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Donake: 9:11pm On Feb 19
This is not your ethnic fight. Get Nnamdi Kanu dead body,let's see celebration...
Benwallt:

Where's that of Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Goddyrichie(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19
Donake:
This is not your ethnic fight. Get Nnamdi Kanu dead body,let's see celebration...

Celebrate him while he's still alive
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Donake: 9:17pm On Feb 19
The good news is it came from the police. The sad news is joblessness and entitlement mentality keeps criminality and cultism going in Rivers. Only if they adopt and finally concede defeat they are Igbos and hustle like one instead of been received by stories and deceit.

I can make more than a hundred words between Igbo and Ekpeye(connotes by the fulanis),let's forget the names they bear.

The similarities are Ugwo is debt,Obara mmadu is human blood,Ada is first girl child,Eze is king,Ekpere is prayers,Efere is plate,Eluigwe is the heavens,Eka is hand,ODU is tail. Ukwo is leg,Eke is a sacred market day,Uka is truth,Uche is sense or mind,etc so the earlier they wake up to the reality Nigeria is not for them,the better it is for them....
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by finallybusy: 9:20pm On Feb 19
It’s not like he was going to cure cancer. Another riffraff gone. His existence contributed nothing to society. Let his death at least provide nourishment for the soil.

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19
E remain Tony kabaka.
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Lance008(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19
Lol 😂
Dem Dey play
Na DPO family Na him dem tak dey play or Nigerians
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Echo50(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19
Taich:
Home
News
2baba shot dead in rivers state
by
Gistcreator
-
February 19, 2024

Reports are circulating that notorious cult leader David Gift Opara, alias 2Baba, may have been killed during a police raid on Saturday afternoon. 2Baba has been the prime suspect in the murder of Superintendent Bako Angbashim, the Divisional Police Officer of Ahoada Division, five months ago.

Rivers State police operational teams allegedly raided a hideout belonging to 2Baba in the Idu-Ekpeye area of Ahoada East Local Government. Since the rumors began spreading on Saturday of the cult kingpin potentially being killed in the raid, journalists have been urging the police command for official confirmation, but none has been given so far.

2Baba is wanted for the murder of Angbashim as well as the theft of four 20KVA generators back in September 2022. At that time, 2Baba had seized the generators from a company intending to use them in the Odiemude community, and demanded a 20 million naira "marching ground fee" before releasing them back to the company.

Recently, the Rivers State Police Commissioner Tunji Disu had said the force was closing in on capturing 2Baba. When handing over the recovered generators a few days ago, Disu's deputy Olubenga Adepoju vowed that the five-month hunt for 2Baba would soon yield results.

Somes sources claim that

“2Baba was hit severally with bullets alongside some of his loyalists.

“2Baba fell flat on the ground, but some of his boys quickly took him away. The police is still moving in to get his corpse.

While details remain uncertain, sources close to the police have confirmed there was a major raid at 2Baba's hideout on Saturday afternoon. However, official confirmation from the authorities is still forthcoming regarding whether 2Baba was actually killed in this operation. The police's pursuit of this notorious cult figure is ongoing.

What goes around, comes around.

If they( police officers) allow the politicians to use them in killing themselves, it will still weep off all the police
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Okhuadams(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19
Jahy12:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/18/2baba-prime-suspect-rivers-dpo-murder-reportedly-killed-joint-operation
Another one more deadly than him will come up. Icelanders no mercy may God help us from all this cultist I hope is true. Wike and Ameachi pple
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by peculiar2233: 9:56pm On Feb 19
post=128537848:

As long as he is dead, that is all that matters, don't bother about who killed him.
If him death pain you,
Go chop jollof rice for him burial
You still dey alive? 🤣🤣
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by djmickymouse(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19
Okpokpo09:

You even from Tinubu state ooo Omo go him papa house go cry this cry
Ebin mpiawazu
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Kokomaster69: 10:07pm On Feb 19
Story story....

There are very high profile people behind the killing of that DPO.
I definitely knew they would make sure they eliminate abobi so as to clean all traces.
Maybe Police are also involved in the whole arrangement.

Make police show us evidence say dem don kpai abobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Lady Calls Annie Idibia 'Old'. 2face Replies / Nadia Buari Welcomes Fifth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.