Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State (49845 Views)

Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Malroux: 10:42pm On Feb 19
Okpokpo09:
Abeg help my family with any type of food hunger wan finish us, I’m from Osun state any food will be accepted. Thanks in advance. We haven’t eating for 3days now please help help help
On Tinubu's mandate we stand.
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by igbosarejews(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19
Benwallt:

Where's that of Nnamdi Kanu?
By the time Hunger finish with you. Le.p rosy no go give you chance look for Kanu
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19
igbosarejews:

By the time Hunger finish with you. Le.p rosy no go give you chance look for Kanu

Is it your hiunger? Kanu is gone. Lock away till eternity.
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by igbosarejews(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19
Benwallt:

Is it your hiunger? Kanu is gone. Lock away till eternity.
How much is Naira to Dollar today. I sincerely believe that you hatred for Kanu, will put food and that of kinsmen table today?
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19
igbosarejews:

How much is Naira to Dollar today. I sincerely believe that you hatred for Kanu, will put food and that of kinsmen table today?

If dollars like let it be 50k to 1$ that's your worry. I ain't concern. I don't gloat on something I don't have control over. The fact that he's locked away gives me joy because upon all the noise of burning Nigeria down una no fit raise a finger
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by uzhiyeka(m): 12:15am On Feb 20
89green:
grin m not saying is a lie but how do i believe this

My brother don't worry they are lying. Am from their. We've not seen his corpse

1 Like

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by igbosarejews(m): 12:20am On Feb 20
Benwallt:

If dollars like let it be 50k to 1$ that's your worry. I ain't concern. I don't gloat on something I don't have control over. The fact that he's locked away gives me joy because upon all the noise of burning Nigeria down una no fit raise a finger
I'm sure even your kinsmen as well. Arresting Kanu have put food on their tables. They are now buying cement 200, Fuel 80, garri and other commodities cheap.because Kanu is in
custody of Nigerian government
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:56am On Feb 20
Benwallt:

Where's that of Nnamdi Kanu?

When did Acid become Alcoholic because there is nothing remaining in this Brian you have .....
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Ken5566: 1:07am On Feb 20
A federal law Maker in Rivers state publicly accused FCT minister Wike and senator Bari Npiki of being behind the murder of the said DPO, but police has done nothing about it, just to come out with this cock and bull story of how he was killed and his body was carried away in midst of gun fire bla,bla,bla, Bulaba.
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by BlessedChild7: 1:58am On Feb 20
2Baba don turn Sharkaur...
The the kill am e no come the die
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by LegacyB: 5:31am On Feb 20
Just as predicted!
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by HRMK: 5:45am On Feb 20
SUCH CRIMINALS ARE ALWAYS WITH BULLET PROOF BODIES AND COULD EVEN DISAPPEAR!WE NEED CONFIRMATION OF HIS DEATH FROM THE POLICE!!
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Khallicopyro: 6:22am On Feb 20
This is super story..... Preparations for next elections I guess
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by NLPoliceWoman: 3:04pm On Feb 20
ozoneboy:

It's only a matter of time for your fada,if he is dead already then you,id..iot who doesn't know the difference between,agitation for self control/terrorism,anyway you know,but the stupidity in your pea size brain doesn't allow you function properly.
Bookmarked for future reverence.
Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Jahy12: 12:46pm On Feb 21
post=128537882:

Another Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!

The day you decide to take someone's life is the day you give up yours.
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State by Jahy12: 2:50pm On Feb 21
shocked
jogsman01:
The guy must have had 2face grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Lady Calls Annie Idibia 'Old'. 2face Replies / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.