Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living (45565 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:19am On Feb 19
Go chop am ala sleep,you no need dollar to buy amala dudugrin obi boyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Patojargz: 11:19am On Feb 19
Ona never see anything yet!!! Ona want Yoruba Man and he's on seat why d complaint? Get dem arrested Asap! Mad pipo disturbing d peace of d community...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by PlanetZero: 11:20am On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
I wonder what they want this government to do considering the president never really campaigned all through the election period and they stop decided to vote him in.

Since they make a mistake and vote him in. They should not protest abi? It is democrazy
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by RepoMan007: 11:20am On Feb 19
Speak your mind. Those in power will favour suppression of the truth if it isn't expressed like this.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Iamhawkeyez: 11:20am On Feb 19
it's so funny because their mama, papa, aunty and uncle dey market nd street dey protest against total hardship but their children wey still dey chop mama thank you and their nephews and nieces wey still dey call dem everyday for school fees or another fees dey nairaland dey say everything is perfect no wahala.
It's high time we realized that the leaders don't care about us, let's leave sentiment, tribalism, religion and emotions aside and come together to demand for a better government come next general election. poverty or wealth has no respect for tribe or religion, na we d very poor dey carry am for head, the government officials has Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa, dem get Christians and Muslims but wen dey dey sit down to tiff the common wealth of the country dey do it peacefully, wch Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa lawmaker don call for reduction of cost of governance? but na we d poor the very victims dey carry tribe nd religion for head omo it's sickening
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Intergrated: 11:21am On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for
tribalism has finished you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Zetty177x: 11:22am On Feb 19
Ebi pawa ......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Igbek76: 11:23am On Feb 19
Na Yoruba do protest pass for Naija even during military time but these young obidients don't know history.
Nothing dey too satisfy Yoruba people they will criticise you wether u be there own or from outside.

Any strong protest against Tinubu will be led by the yorubas. Make Una dey watch.

Tinubu himself na activist And protester to the core.

Nigeria need to be reset ,our leaders are too selfish from top to bottom.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Anatolia: 11:24am On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for

Keep quiet. Must you make everything about ethnicity. Your people are crying because of the wrong decisions they made and you are busy thinking of people who are minding their business.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by youngreezy(m): 11:24am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

lmao,hunger na bad thing ooo walahi...ur people dey cry say dem dey starve to death,you still dey explain.....ur mother na real dog to born pikin like you

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by a4cube: 11:26am On Feb 19
Igbek76:
Na Yoruba do protest pass for Naija even during military time but these young obidients don't know history.
Nothing dey too satisfy Yoruba people they will criticise you wether u be there own or from outside.

Any strong protest against Tinubu will be led by the yorubas. Make Una dey watch.

Tinubu himself na activist And protester to the core.

Nigeria need to be reset ,our leaders are too selfish from top to bottom.

They should protest, the hunger is more in their domain.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by chiagozien(m): 11:27am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Hunger can force children of hate to try do the right. grin grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by 2tpick: 11:28am On Feb 19
chiedu7:

I do agree with you that many did not vote for Tinubu.

That's why the last sentence mentioned that,go read the last sentence again

Okay. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by IMO01: 11:30am On Feb 19
TTPAAR:

How much bro?

PAY ON DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Maxtipulation(m): 11:34am On Feb 19
See their Amala mouth protesting against Allah choosing one
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Ofunaofu: 11:37am On Feb 19
IMO01:
Buy

Solar

Fan

How much
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:38am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Why won't only you be protesting when you decided to offer the worst amongst you to destroy the country??

You couldn't even provide Osinbajo, who would have run a more inclusive and sensible government, to Nigerians, but instead you went for an old, clueless thief who can only attract fellow thieves and corrupt politicians to run the country down.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Splashme: 11:38am On Feb 19
Gradually
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ravensckar(m): 11:38am On Feb 19
IMO01:
Buy

Solar

Fan
How much please? This heat don too much biko. cheesy cheesy
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Maxtipulation(m): 11:39am On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow [b]Nzogbu Nzogbu [/b]people to hijack it from us

We are not interested in the protest πŸͺ§ not now not ever

Enjoy your weekend grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by okechuks22: 11:39am On Feb 19
Useless idiots are protesting
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ahaz: 11:40am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

So you manage drink the last cup of dust you called garri without sugar to get strenght to type rubbish..no worry, by this time next week hungry go send you offline I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by okechuks22: 11:40am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for una be cowards oga
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by BlaqT: 11:42am On Feb 19
Na morning be this...... Una never see something
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Anunakeeh: 11:44am On Feb 19
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Iseoluwani: 11:45am On Feb 19
LeeSantos:
Nigeria military should as a matter of fact rich with immediate effect there and shoot Sporadically to restore order. Why are they disturbing the peace of the country

are u sure u have sense laidis
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by AyoII(m): 11:46am On Feb 19
WalaekumSAPA grin
VeryWickedMan:
grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by snapshot: 11:49am On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
I wonder what they want this government to do considering the president never really campaigned all through the election period and they stop decided to vote him in.
This president never came in through a popular mandate

The whole Nigeria is aware of how he became president
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Localordinary: 11:52am On Feb 19
Them never see anything, they wanted Tinubu to be the president, he hasn't even spent upto 1yr. We want to spend 8yrs so that those tribalism and religion should continue to be goal of the day. Awon alakori

chisomkachy:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/19/breaking-protest-in-oyo-over-high-cost-of-living/?fbclid=IwAR1uspKnyhmlhqOQfznxbtoyNBDK_WwflNAumGHjh3GhjSQ8hhNSwDkpTGE
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by IsraelSongz: 11:53am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Na the same madness put you for the suffering condition wey you dey so. Why on earth will I risk my life to protest when I already voted right? I can never and will never protest. Dey no born me well Btw I love this lesson you’re teaching igbos πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Cj4charles(m): 11:55am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Abi hunger wan kill unaπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Subonbon(m): 11:55am On Feb 19
jeromestarks:
If you like protest all over the entire country, Tinubu will not resign nor step down. In fact, he will win 2027 again.

Jagaban till 2031!
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
hmmm are u really a human being... Jagaban kill you there!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.